Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! Empty
PostSubject: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:32 pm

hi, guys! quick disclaimer, i'm new to the forums, so apologies if i don't know how everything works right away.

so my character, Iji, is starting a team, and the introduction of it involves a public confrontation in the mess hall. what i need are some recruits, and one-to-a-few characters to start a fight/almost-fight. any takers?

(also, as aforementioned, anyone willing to help rp Iji getting signed up for the Guild would be absolutely wonderful.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Well I just finally created a new character. His name is Lee and he is a very energetic Froakie who is going to be an explorer, i need a team still though, so if you want you can take a look at this bio. (there is a link to it in my character records) and if you are interested you can send me a PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:30 pm

looks good, accepted! anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 am

I just adopted a Snorunt named Myra. I'm planning on her joining a team. I'm not sure about the fight scene, I'll have to see how it pans out when we do the topic, but if you're still interested, just click the logo on the top of my signature, she's the bottom 2 posts, and you can click her name to go see her bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Sounds good, Drac! I'll give it a little bit longer so I can wrap up some other threads before we get going.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:22 pm

No problem, I'm still focusing on Akuroma a bit, so I won't build too much story on my other characters till later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!   Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Phoenixia introduction, need recruits/battlers!
Page 1 of 1