Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Another Introduction   Another Introduction EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello all. My name is Another1. You know, as in I'm just another new member.;)  That would be my lame joke of the day. I'll probably try to think of a better name later, but for now, that's what I'm sticking with.

I've had some experience with roleplaying, but I've only successfully roleplayed one, maybe two sites so I'm still quite new at this. I don't really like my writing, but I do love Pokémon. My parents think I'm too grown up for games and I really don't have the money to buy any more than I already have so I found roleplaying Pokémon to be a ready alternative. It also doubles as a chance to better writing.:D 

I really do hope I'll get along with everybody here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction   Another Introduction EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 pm

I think the name is fine xD anyway have a cool time here :3
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction   Another Introduction EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am

TOO OLD FOR GAMES? NONESENSE.

Anyways, welcome to the forum~ I'm Nocive, but most people call me Noci, Navi, or Novi. I'm currently Head Secretary, which means I'm in charge of characters, and most likely your first character as well! Feel free to message me any questions or concerns! Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction   Another Introduction EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
We may know each other already, but let this be my official welcome to you!
I'm Savato, but you're free to give me any name you want!
On this site, I'm the Head Board Updater, so I'm in charge of creating missions, orgaizing the boards and moving stuff in the guild records around.
My second position is that as the leader of NPC Team B, so I can RP guildmaster Faye for you, should you sign up your team at the Grassveil Guild.
If there's anything you need or want to know, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction   Another Introduction EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 am

Thankyou for welcoming me. I hope to get to know all of you. Social communication isn't really one of my strengths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction   Another Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Introduction
Page 1 of 1