Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Standing tall as a Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren stood with Chie at the door of the guild master's chambers. He was kinda nervous. He had a speech and everything! He just hoped he could make this moment memorable to Chie. He sighed.

"Uh, Chie, Can you knock? I don't have arms." Sorren said, looking away.

It felt like once he walked through these doors his life would change again. Sorren was ready for that. He steeled himself for what was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm

"Hehe, of course, my dear.", Faye spoke as she handed the Ghost type her equipment.
"By the way, your team now consists out of two members, meaning you can be allocated a larger room if you wish."
Happily Chie accepted the supplies that had been handed to her, eagerly thinking about what her new home might look like. Maybe she'd go and visit the library too.
While she had come to realize, that she shouldn't run away from life and flee into the world of books, reading itself definitely was not a bad thing.
A thought entered the Duskull's head. Would they be finding more partners? Or would the two of them remain the only members. Chie did not have a preference, but it still was something to wonder about.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Sorren was about to say that the space he had was fine, but he realized that he needed a larger room. He had only ever used his room for sleeping. He would need a desk, at least one bookcase, a chest, wow this was getting expensive.

"Yeah actually. I think we should get a larger room. I actually have all my stuff on me right now, so we can move in right away." Sorren said. "Hm... I think I know what we need to next. I need to go into town and pick up a few things, get some furniture... Good thing I have a lot of money saved up. But I think That should wait until tomorrow. how are your plans looking Chie?"

Sorren needed the rest of the day to get acclimated to his new body, then he should be able to go shopping and furnish the room that will serve as their command center and bedroom. Sorren actually needed to do a lot of things. He needed to learn how to write, use tools, and use his arms in general.

Hopefully Chie would understand. Sorren had some serious plans, he just needed to finish preparing them before he told Chie.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:12 pm

"Of course, dearie.", the guildmaster agreed.
"Take as much time as you need."
Chie meanwhile was much more nervous, taking a while before managing to respond:
"Uh, I think I am free then. In general I haven't had much to do. Reading is something one can easily move to another day after all."
This was it. She was going to move to the guild. Now she was a member of a recue team.
Never would the Duskull have dreamed, that her life would take a turn in this direction.
Hopefully Sorren would get used to his new body soon as Chie had not battled for a long time and wasn't sure how well she'd fare in a battle now.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:10 am

"Alright, Tomorrow It is then. If you want you can invite William along, we're going to be all over town, we might as well enjoy ourselves." Sorren said. "Well let's go find that room and settle in, I'm gonna go out back after that and do some solo training to get used to this new body."

With that decided, Sorren walked out of the guild master's quarters, and down the hall. Tomorrow would bring great change. Today had already hit them with a wammy. Sorren had new challanges ahead of him. But he wasn't scared, no he was eager to face them.

Sorren and Chie, taking on the world. standing tall as titans, there would be nothing to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing tall as a Titan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2