Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

[Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Atshushi yawned as he walked down the streets of Seireitei, his new captain's haori tied around his left shoulder instead of actually on. He had only become captain a few weeks ago, but he already felt worn out from all the meetings and paperwork. As he made a turn he noticed someone wearing the 13th squad's captain's haori.
"Oy! Asakawa!" he called out as he began walking towards the other captain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Shizu merely watched Atshushi as he set his cup down and announced the end of their 'little tea party'. He got to his feet and offered his hand to her, but rather than taking it, she disappeared from view for a few moments, reappearing behind the shinigami after using Sonido.
"You didn't tell me how you view your kind," commented the arrancar, repositioning the scarf to cover the remains of her hollow mask that lined the left side of her jaw. The words sounded as if she was almost offended that he didn't reply in kind, but her tone was just as monotonous as ever.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Atshushi looked behind him, "Tch, because I have no opinion of my kind. Some are assholes, some aren't, our only concern is to protect Soul Society, not the balance of souls itself" he said. He drew out his Zanpakuto and slashed at Shizu.
"Besides, Shizu-chan, it's like you said, we all have our roles," he said as he smiled a bit, "and our roles right now are as opponents."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 pm

"Wrong," replied Shizu in the same emotionless tone of voice, using Sonido to dodge the slashes but not yet retaliating herself as the shinigami spoke again. Her reply had been vague, Shizu not dignifying the captain with a full explanation for her words, but the intent, she hoped, was clear. She thought Atshushi to be very narrow minded if all he thought about was protecting Soul Society. The role of a shinigami was soul governance; there was no point protecting the Soul Society if the world ended up in havoc because said shinigami didn't do their job properly.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:21 pm

"Heh, it seems you are confused, then let me explain," Atshushi said, spinning his swords casually, "You see, we of the Gotei 13 are the military force within Soul Society, our objective is to protect it. The Chamber of the 46 and the Soul King work on the balance of souls between the world of the living and Soul Society. We just have to do the dirty work since a soul must die here in order to be reincarnated. If we of the Gotei 13 focused on balancing the souls so much, then why do you suppose that the population of the World of the Living has been increasing dramatically, Shizu-chan?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.
"It's because we have reincarnated 100 of the 320 districts in Rukongi within a few decades. The Chamber of 46 and the Soul King have decided to wipe every soul's memory of Soul Society. We've also been ordered to not perform Soul Burial on any soul currently still in the World of the Living," he said, his face becoming hardened, "And once all of Rukongi is within the world of the living, we will receive orders from the Soul King himself. It worries me as to why he would leave his own dimension and come here. The last time that happened, the two World Wars within the World of the Living occurred. That is when I died," Atshushi said, a shadow covering his eyes as storm clouds covered the overhead sky.
"I will not let that happen, again. Which is why I vowed to surpass God. Which is why I vowed to surpass the Soul king! Bankai!" Atshushi yelled out as he stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground. A column of black lightning engulfed him soon after, only to absorbed by him and his Zanpakuto. With a slash of his hand, the lightning dissipated, leaving him in his bankai state.
"Raijin no yoroi," three voices said simultaneously from between the exposed teeth of the black skull under his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm

"You're all insane," replied Shizu in the aftermath of Atshushi's bankai release, her voice still retaining that monotonous quality despite all that had just been revealed to her. The arrancar however did not make another move, but rather stood opposite the shinigami (a decent distance of grass between them), with her arms by her sides as she awaited his next move. Showing off his full power, namely his bankai at the very beginning of a battle was idiotic, and her opinion of Shinigami was lowering by the second.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:52 pm

"Say what you will Shizu-chan, I'm only doing this because I can sense your own power. I will end this quickly for you," Atshushi's own voice said before he pointed his sword out at the Arrancar.
"Hado Number 60: Raikōhō," a deep booming voice said as a shot of lightning shot out at the Arrancar from the tip of his sword. He then lowered his sword and watched the Arrancar closely.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Shizu didn't even dignify the shinigami's words with a response, instead using Sonido once more to dodge the bolt of lightning generated by the Hado command. She reappeared behind Atshushi once more, a group of jet black feathers floating neatly in the air around her. Shizu's blue gaze narrowed, her opinion of this shinigami in particular having hit rock bottom. However, she was not one to act rashly and would have preferred to avoid a fight at all if possible. Unfortunately, her superiors would probably appreciate whatever information she could glean from the captain.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Atshushi tilted his head back at the Arrancar, "Eh? Are you just going to dodge? Did I upset you that much, Shizu-chan?" Atshushi's voice rang out before he flipped one of he Zanpakuto backwards in his hands and stabbed at the Arrancar. He then brought the other one around to slash at the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Shizu didn't move as Atshushi attempted to stab and slash her, instead raised both hands to catch the blades before they could hit their mark. At first it appeared that she'd just caught them with her bare skin, but if you looked closer you would realise that Shizu's hand movement was actually just controlling a thin layer of her signature black feather blades that were holding the swords back.
"I have no need to fight you," she replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

"I suppose not, but if it's not me, other shinigami will just fight you," Atshushi said as he tightened his grip on his Zanpakuto, sparks of electricity shooting out at the Arrancar. He slashed downwards to break his Zanpakuto free from the feathers.
"Strange, I know you must have come here for information, seeing as you're not attacking any key shinigami. Do you believe you have all the information you need, Shizu-chan?" he asked before stabbing at her repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Shizu used Sonido once more, her feathers disappearing along with herself as she dodged the electricity. her size and speed made her a nimble little creature, and even now it seemed to cost little effort to run metaphorical rings around the captain with her speed. She reappeared on the other side of the grassy area they had previously been drinking tea in, keeping her distance from the shinigami.
"Any information I need will inevitably present itself without needing my intervention," she replied. Atshushi himself had just laid out a large amount of information about the Soul Society without her even asking for it. What a fool he was.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

"Oh? Is that so? Perhaps I'm a bit more talkative than I thought," he said, scratching his chin a bit as he looked up at the sky, which began to rain.
"Ah, there it is. I was wondering why it wasn't raining, perhaps it takes longer for it to start when I go straight into bankai," he said before suddenly disappearing. One of his Zanpakuto appeared behind Shizu, stabbing forward before Atshushi appeared beside her and slashed upwards.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 pm

As Atshushi attacked once more, the feather blades, or Hanenoken, once again materialised to block the blade as it homed in from behind her. From there she used Sonido once more to dodge the upwards strike. The arrancar was confused for a moment as to how the blade had attacked her from behind of it's own accord, though her expression remained as emotionless as ever and she let on none of her brief confusion to her opponent. Assuming it to be part of Atshushi's zanpakuto abilities, she noted it for later.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Atshushi grabbed the hilt of the other Zanpakuto and looked up at Shizu, "Come now, if you don't start attacking, this fight will draw out too long and more Shinigami will show up and try to help me," he said. As if in response, three other captains appeared on top of the buildings surrounding the two.
"See? I told you, Shizu-chan," Atshushi said, wagging his finger a bit, "Now let's end this!" he yelled out as he used Shunpo over and over again to fire Raikōhō and slash at the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Shizu ignored the gathering captains and merely watched the one that was trying to goad her into battling him. Tilting her head to the side ever so slightly, she blinked, hiding the blue pools that were her eyes for a few milliseconds.
"I could leave whenever I want," she replied as calm as ever, her tone level as she dodged each of his attacks using Sonido. She was tiring of this shinigami's attitude.
"I have no obligation to attack you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.    [Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Bleach RP] The Storm and the Dragon.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next