Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Pecha Project

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Pecha Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

jobs:

A small archen looked at the tall puffy trees coated in the pink dots of young Pecha berries not fit for picking. He had not been to this familiar forest in a long time, the pokemon here were rather weak to one of his typing, and he preferred to go to dungeons that would put up a bigger challenge than this one. This was probably one of the few places he was confident in going into, since he was capable of the bigger feral hot spots.

Acro looked behind him, searching for the temporary partner he was to join in the duo of missions. He thanked Arceus he didn't have to be alone, and thanked the deity once more that it was another pokemon that also had a type advantage against the pokemon in this place. He shuffled his feet and spoke up, "So...Um...are you ready?" he asked.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 am

"Right," Sorren said, beginning his trek through on the long and narrow path. "Hey, aren't you curious about how I overcame my fears?"

Sorren wanted to brag just a bit to the archen. After all He was there when Sorren was brought back to the guild. Also sorren was terrible about finding conversation starters. OOOOH weather, so interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:22 am

"Erm...Sure!" The archen replied, wondering how the torchic got over the poisoned berries so quickly, or perhaps the torchic wasn't as fearful as him to begin with? The archen listened for the torchic's story, slightly curious, but slightly afraid the chick would be angry at how useless he had been during the trip. The archen darted a few steps to keep up with the torchic, realizing he had been falling slightly behind. The trees swished, giving off a rather calming tone, and the sun still shone brightly, despite this, however, the archen felt as if things were going to go horridly wrong once they found the outlaw. He figured that the outlaw would not be afraid of using dirty tactics, so it was best that they were constantly on guard.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:30 am

"well it occurred to me that once I got to know someone, I open up more. So I applied that to my fears. I can freeze up or act irrationally, but If I have someone around me then I can rely on them, or rather their presence to pull me up, Kinda like I can't afford to be scared when there's someone else that needs my help more. It's complicated." Sorren said. "Ya know, I still cry myself to sleep."

Sorren didn't know why he had added that last part. Maybe he wanted a little reassurance. maybe he wanted some pitty. It didn't really matter. He had already said it so nothing could change it. Sorren's thoughts were interrupted by him tripping and falling flat on his face. He turned around to see the item he tripped on.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:42 am

The brightly colored bird was unsure of how to respond to the comment of crying himself to sleep, and merely remained silent as he looked down at the ground as he walked. He snapped his head back up when he heard the torchic fall, he watched the torchic fall flat on its face, and spoke, "Oh gosh, are you okay?" he blinked as his brow furrowed, concerned for the small pokemon that was actually slightly bigger than him. He wondered if he should offer for help, which was the polite thing to do, but thought twice, maybe the Torchic wouldn't appreciate it. After that whole episode at the forest, the archen thought offering for help might trigger something about being so weak, it would with him..
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 am

"A Watmel berry? That doesn't make sense, why would it be abandoned on th- " Sorren stopped talking.

Laying on the ground he noticed that there were burrows hidden behind leaves. He hadn't noticed because of the nature of the path, but they had actually found the nesting grounds for some pokemon. this wasn't good.

"So long as we are quiet, and back up slowly, we shouldn't have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:22 am

(I am not putting up with seven pokemon being spawned without permissionm one or two are okay but not seven)

The archen froze up upon hearing the rustling bush, his eyes widened, what was behind it?! Was it something dangerous? Something feral and angrier than the rattata from earlier? The archen swallowed and stepped back slowly like the Torchic had suggested, but it was too late. A figure leaped from the bush and made loud and enraged noises. The archen turned and made a leap to get farther away from the pokemon, not wanting to be attacked right off the bat. The archen turned around once more to face the pokemon, hoping it was either the murkrow or something they could easily beat.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 am

There was a deerling Just standing there, Sorren's eyes pleaded with it not to make a sound, He crept silently through the nest area, careful not to make any noise, keeping eye contact with the Deerling.
Once he was in the clear. Sorren bolted as quickly as possible. There, sitting on a branch was a murkrow.

It smirked, and took a berry out of it's bag and took a bite. then it looked towards the Deerling. There was a bright pinkish flash and then the dearling began to howl in pain. As soon as sorren turned to look away the Murkrow was gone.

Sorren launched an ember towards the deerling and fled, hoping the Archen was close behind. Because he was starting to hear the sounds of pokemon being woken up. It could have just been his imagination though.

{{Move used: psycho shift}}
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:35 pm

The archen was confused as to what had just happened, he had never seen a move such as that be used before, and the movements bemused him. The archen turned to see the torchic fleeing, Acro decided that following the torchic might be the best move at the moment since the torchic might have seen something he did not a knew what was going on. He had not heard the sound of the other pokemon waking up over his own confusion, but he followed the torchic anyways. He was prepared to take to the trees if he saw the murkrow, his Acrobatics move would be useful in building up speed to catch up to the murkrow if they had been in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 pm

"I've seen a lot of moves, But nothing like that" Sorren said, once they were in the clear. "Better be careful. couldn't be natural gift, looked like a psychic type move. why did it eat the berry? That was just a pecha berry, does the move somehow make the opposite effect of the berry eaten happen to the opponent? This is just so weird."

Sorren kicked a rock around. He didn't know what was going on and it irritated him. He considered himself to have a pretty good knowledge of moves. He paced around the clearing, trying to think of what the murkrow was up to.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:58 pm

"I d-don't know..." the archen shook his head, banishing the stuttering, becoming rather frustrated with his own stuttering, "But we should hurry before he gets up to more trouble...He's a lot worse than most of the bad pokemon i've come across. Who knows what he could be doing, or planning?" The archen blinked in concern, his feathered arms folding across each other as he awaited an answer. He was a bit frightened, that move was unfamiliar, and something about it sent chills down his spine.

The archen listened, more to the forest around them for signs of the murkrow rather than the torchic. Once the torchic began speaking he would pay closer attention, but for now it was better to study the leaves for sudden movements or sounds that could signal a murkrow landing in them.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am

"Alright he wanted to sick that deerling on us for some reason, maybe it was because we were heading towards where he's hiding. We have nothing better to go one, so let's go this way." Sorren said.

He began walking. They needed to get to this murkrow before he poisoned any more pokemon. Sorren scanned the forest for abnormalities while listing to hear of any activity. there was a crunch of a stick under a foot and sorren looked directly in front of him. there were two wild pokemon right in the way he wanted to go.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:19 am

"Order the dearling to...wha?" Acro was confused even more, how did he know that was what the murkrow was doing? Was the Torchic jumping to conclusions? The archen had kept walking, trying to think of a way to ask the torchic what he meant without sounding rude. The archen managed to notice the torchic not moving anymore and stop before he bumped into the torchic. He sighed in relief, not having been a burden and knocking over the torchic or spooking the torchic into thinking he was an enemy by accident, which had happened to the archen before when William the gengar nearly gave him a heart attack. Acro looked around the torchic, and saw the two defiant pokemon who seemed to be ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 am

There was a Pidove and a Petilil. As soon as the Pidove saw Sorren it took to the air. Sorren focused on the Petilil, having the type advantage. He launched an ember which hit, the grass Pokemon trying to shake off the fire didn't see Sorren coming in with a scratch powered kick.

"Really should have asked this before, but what moves do you know?" Sorren asked, focusing his energy to prepare for the next round of combat.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:27 am

The archen didn't reply, instead becoming coated in a thin layer of purple mist. The mist reached out with what looked like tentacles and grabbed nearby rocks. The archen focused on the Pidove as it dived towards him, preparing an attack. The archen had been a bit too fast for it, as the purple mist that had surrounded the chosen rocks flung them at the Pidove. The mist evaporated from the archen as soon as the rocks had been flung, but the rocks remained coated until they struck the pidove. The pidove screeched in pain as the Ancient Power attack dealt critical damage. The archen merely spoke, "Well...that was ancient power...." he did not quite want to reveal all of his attacks to the ears of the enemy, it would take out the surprise of the attacks and make them seem weaker than they really are.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:40 am

"lemme try something," Sorren said running towards a rock large enough to carry him. "Ok, let's try a combo!"

Sorren saw the amazing display of flying rocks and he knew, he knew he had to try something. He was going to fly at the little Petilil and he was going to make a meteor out of this rock. This was going to be amazing. There it was. that thrill again. he wasn't fearing battle, maybe because he saw the power of Acro in person, maybe he was just stupid. Either way he was going to get launched with this rock and he was going to be an awesome fireball of doom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   The Pecha Project - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pecha Project
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next