Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess's Journey (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sky was clouded with barely any light allowing to pass through their thickness. The dark grey blanket obscured the view of the sun, and prevented any from seeing the dark mountains in the light. It was still clear to see where things were, one just could not see the brilliant blue sky or the round yellow sun. The sunlight was being blocked from reaching a place of darkness, Black Spear Mountain Range. The mountains seemed to be attempting to touch the clouds, their black daggers awaiting to touch down on the soft underbelly of the clouds.

All of this mattered not for a certain young rock type that wandered along the foot of the mountains. A bag was on her back, ready to consume any items she needed carrying, and a pendant of silver and blue knocked against her chest as she walked. The pendant seemed rather big for the tyrunt, but it was a sign of her heritage, and she would wear it always.

Victoria, her name was, came to a halt at the base of a rare tree. She had been wandering for days, and she was growing a bit weary. She had seen no sign of civilized life anywhere aside from her kingdom which she had left. She knew nothing of the probability that her parents might be going insane searching for her, only for her grandpa to lecture them on parenting once they stopped. The young tyrunt looked around, wondering where she should begin in her goal to become queen.

"Maybe some land claiming would do..." the Tyrunt wondered.

(open topic)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Rusty sighed, feeling slightly less confused. But he still wasn't sure where this Tyrunt came from, but oh well, it didn't really matter right now. What mattered more was her comment about rulers. "No, we don't have a ruler," Rusty said finally, finally keeping his voice steady as Victoria seemed to call off her attack, and feeling relieved. This issue was finally getting solved. Good. Rusty hated being confused, it made him feel weak
"Most of us form teams and go on missions," the pooch continued, "except for me... I just live alone in a forest." Alone? Not quite, Nereza visited him all the time, so not exactly alone. "Except that I have a friend that visits all the time," he added, trying hard not to sound desperate, because that's the last thing he'd want.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

"Hm...no ruler....that would explain why...no matter! It was just a misunderstanding subject. I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you were disrespecting me for absolutely no reason!" the Tyrunt spoke, her amulet seemed to shine a bit brighter as some of the fog seemed to be clearing up a bit. The tyrunt lifted her head up high again and spoke, "What might your name be? I am Victoria, daughter of the Tyruntrum Kingdom of a valley far away." The tyrunt looked at the poochyena, watching for any sights of an attack or betrayal just in case this was a trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

"I'm Rusty..." the Poochyena replied hesitantly, trying to think of his next words. Where am I from...? he asked himself for a quick second, thinking of one of the most stupid answers. "From a bush in the Pecha Forest." Really? A bush in the Pecha Forest, that's so exciting. She probably thinks he's even more stupid now, and that's another thing he wouldn't want at all.
He tried to force a small smile, but he was afraid it would look scary or Victoria might think it's another Ice Fang brewing up, so the pooch just went to his regular, bored expression. "Nice to meet you," he whispered quietly, starting to see a bit clearer as the fog was slowly going away. Good, now he could actually see everything around him.

Last edited by Blasty on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

((I said the fog was clearing up, meaning it would be easier to see |D))
The tyrunt listened to the poochyena speak, "A pleasure to meet you as well," she said. She didn't have quite much more to say, so silence fell over her. She kept an eye on the poochyena, thinking about how it had said that it was from a bush. She knew not where this Pecha Forest was, but if it was from a bush then the canine's family must have been fairly poor. She wondered if there was even an economic system over here, or if it had been just trading or finding certain items for certain items. The tyrunt waited for something to occur, like the canine asking something about her, or perhaps apologizing for threatening her.
This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Rusty in front of Victoria in silence. Until the awkward silence got caught off by a large step, scaring Rusty. The pooch gave a quick shriek and ran next to Victoria, squinting and putting his attention on the tree he was sitting by. Then a Boldore came thundering out, the red gems sparkling wildly as the fog cleared up and the sun started rising above the mountain.
How did we miss that...? the Poochyena wondered as the Boldore waddled into the clearing. Yeah, it wasn't going too fast, but t scared Rusty. Well, it wasn't even going fast at all. Being made of rocks and all. Rusty charged forward and tackled the Boldore. Ow. Wasn't the best idea, with those shards jutting out of the pokemon. Still, the Boldore was wobbling and was distracted enough for Victoria to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:31 am

Victoria was already preparing her heritage's move, Ice Fang, as the boldore stumbled from the tackle attack. The young female rex gave a roar and charged forward with her icy daggers primed for the fight. She took a large bite on the Boldore, not noticing the rocky beast glow a bright silver as she did so. The rock type pokemon collapsed on the ground, seemingly defeated. The tyrunt let go when she noticed something on the pokemon's ruby rocks on its back. She slipped it off and found it to be a defense band. She was about to tell of her findings to Rusty, but the boldore suddenly moved, a ray of light emitting from it as it used Power Gem. The tyrunt screeched as she was pushed back, she still had the band, and was only becoming more enraged as this feral pokemon dared to attack her subject and even her herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Rusty was getting ready to give Victoria a warning call at the last second, just almost missing the Boldore's trick, and watching the Tyrunt fly back from the Power Gem. Panicked, the.pooch ran forward, his breath becoming icy, his teeth like sharp, freezing knives, and lept on the attacking pokemon, biting down hard on the pókemon's head until it gave a cry and fell over again.
Hoping this wasn't another trick, Rusty didn't let go. He didn't want Victoria to get hurt again, or any pokemon for that matter, so he was waititng for Victoria to tell him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:15 am

Victoria watched as the ice from the poochyena's fangs slowly began to creed along the boldore's body, slowly encasing it in a tomb of glittering white crystal as the heat was sucked out of the air and absorbed into the boldore. The tyrunt huffed in satisfaction, "Thank you," she spoke, seeing the deed as a peasant merely protecting their queen. The tyrunt wondered if the pooch would be strong enough to be her knight? A body guard perhaps? If she was going to be a ruler, surely an army or some kind of royal guard would need to be in order. The tyrunt decided to wait on asking the pooch, she would need to find a territory to place her kingdom before she thought about that kind of stuff.
"So...I see you know my father's move as well...the Cold Fang?" she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:00 am

"No problem," Rusty replied, jumping off of the Boldore with a satisfied grin. He wasn't sure if the pokemon that attacked was fainted or just frozen, but he didn't exactly want to find out, and was going to ask Victoria if they wanted to move their conversation somewhere else, but she asked about his attack. Cold fang? he wondered about it for a second. "Oh... yeah, we call that attack Ice Fang here," he told her. "Plus, its not exactly only your father's move... lots of pokemon know it," the pooch grunted. "I've known the move for as long as I can remember, but others learn it naturally."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 pm

"Of course others know it, they've been trying to copy the move since my I don't even know how many greats grandpa created the move. They've been close, but nobody can replicate the true Cold Fang, not even I or my father."
The tyrunt seemed sure of her statement, although it was likely just a myth created by her family that eventually began to believe it as fact. The royal family of the tyrunt seemed to be experts in fooling themselves over the generations, the only thing they couldn't decide on was how to run their kingdom. Little did the tyrunt know, it was up to her to find out. Her old kingdom was no longer hers, by running away she had cut her ties, unknowingly, with them to go out and begin her own. Victoria looked to the pooch, "My father gave me this move, and then taught me to use it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 pm

"I haven't been copying anyone," Rusty grunted, giving Victoria a weird look. Why was her heart set on the idea her kingdom or whatever it was so amazing? He didn't want to argue with the Tyrunt again, but he really was curious about the whole ordeal. "What was your kingdom like?" He asked, glancing up and seeing the sun. Good, at least the fog was clearing up quite a bit, even if Victoria still confused Rusty.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 pm

"Well...it's a kingdom...it's a large valley with trees, a cave, river, pokemon...not too different from this area, well not this area as in this place we're at, but this overall place, its difficult to explain. Father never let me explore the kingdom much. He didn't want the peasants to rub their pitifullness onto me, Mom said she wanted me to get to know the subjects, but father said no and they fought for a bit and the argument was intercepted by my grandpa."
The tyrunt spoke, blinking. She did not hear the poochyena speak about not copying anybody, so had no thoughts about it. She seemed to be a bit happy to talk about her own kingdom, despite how little she herself knew of it. Her amulet tinkled as she turned to the poochyena, "What about this place? Is this your home? You said you had no leader correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:23 am

Rusty shook his head and blinked. "I don't exactly live in this area," he began, looking up. "I live a bit further away in a little place called Pecha Forest. I only have one friend there, but I'm fine with it." He scratched his ear, trying not to sound awkward. His mind was still stuck on the "peasent" part of their conversation. "There's a guild really close to it with exploration teams and the rest... but I don't like meeting new people," he went on. He'd given it lots of thought before, going and signing up to be on an exploration team with random strangers in his position, but it wasn't worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 am

The tyrunt stared at the pooch as it admitted to not liking to meet new people as if it were absolute insanity.
"If you are not to meet no pokemon then how are you to make more alliances? I must meet more pokemon for the reason of recruiting pokemon to my kingdom. I'm going to need knights, healers, merchants, farmers, and more. If you do not meet more pokemon, you would live a lone life. A lone life is not a suitable life. It leads one to insanity, my mother said it happened to my father, but he doesn't seem insane to me, but her reasoning is true."
The small brown pokemon tilted her head as she concluded her statement. She turned to look at the seemingly desolated area before returning to look at the pooch, "I request that you give me a tour of the area, this plays looks suited to start a kingdom, but I am not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Journey (Open)   The Princess's Journey (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess's Journey (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2