Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

So this is how a town looks?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the outskirts of the town, bushes quickly shook and left leaves flying around for a little as a young Girafarig made his way into town. He shook his head for a little to rid himself of a twig stuck between his antennas. As the twig fell off, he walked towards the collection of buildings called a town. "This must be one of those 'towns' father told me of. Those where multiple Pokémon live and work.", he thought as he walked farther in on his dark grey hooves. He glanced over the different shops and Pokémon spread across the busy city quickly. Eljang wasn't distracted much for the moment, as his tail had decided to leave him be for once. He still had the thought of what it might do if it got the chance in the back of his head, though. He let the thought rest for a while and breathed out in a relaxed manner, then set his head forwards again. "Towns sure are big, but its size makes me excited!", he thought, flashing a smile, then started to decide on what to do first.

Last edited by Felius on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Kari hated this feeling he got, it felt like forced compassion and Kari usually wasn't to fond of caring. It was the same feeling he got when he felt the forest was going to be burned down, luckily he stopped that. So, Kari trailed the Girafarig to the forest as he did he thought to himself "I don't even know why I am doing this sometimes, maybe because I feel he is to naive? Its doesn't matter, does it?" regardless, Kari followed the Girafarig to the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:37 pm

The Psychic-type nodded to himself as the decision was made. "I'll try to avoid enemies for now, but if they attack, I shall try to find out how strong they are and if needed, I'll swap our stats.", he thought and and readied his hooves for more walking. Just before he was about to start walking, he could hear a slight growl. He quickly recognized it and turned his gaze towards his tail. Just what the heck was it growling at now? He turned around and looked around in a confused manner. Had it decided to trick him again? Was it about to start giggling due to him seeming stupid? He turned towards it again, flashing a confused glare as if asking it what had provoked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Kari was hiding in a bush not far behind, just watching and waiting if anything happened, he didn't like people to think he cared, but it seemed his plan was going to crumble. Kari saw the head on the end of the Girafarig which seemed almost like a tail. Kari lowered his profile in the bushes "Shut up, Shut up, Damn you, don't screw this up for me, not now" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Eljang's confused glare grew even more confused. Was it having a malfunction or something? He jumped to make it shake as he landed to check if it would stop, but it just looked at him with a face showing that it was getting irritated. Then it turned towards a bush, which Eljang didn't know contained an Absol. As he didn't trust or like his tail at all, he decided he would ignore it, but as he was about to enter the forest again, the growl grew very loud, and the tail even decided it would bite the air to get Eljang's attention. "Just shut up.", Eljang said and turned his head towards it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Kari was anxious at this point, he kept his focus on the Girafarig's tail, waiting for the right time to move. When he saw what looked like the Psychic type fighting its own tail, he tried to move. Slowly he crept through the bushes trying to move to a different position, as to not get caught. He was almost to where he wanted to be when he stepped on a very large branch, the branch broke under his weight a made a very large cracking noise. "Damn, Damn, why do I always mess things up?" Kari whispered to himself, hoping that the Girafarig didn't hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Both Eljang and his tail's head quickly turned to the side as they heard a loud noise. "W-what was that?", he asked himself with a confused face. It didn't sound like a noise that would appear without anything triggering it, so he quickly got curious. The Girafarig walked over to direction where it came from and stopped. The Absol was there. "Did he follow me? That's creepy...", he thought to himself. "What are you doing here?", he asked the Disaster Pokémon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm

"I..I...uhh..was....you see.." Kari fumbled with his words has he tried to come up with a good response "I...I don't know, I just felt worried, us Absol get a sense for approaching danger and it made me worried. So, You see? That's why I followed you, I'm not some sort of stalker." Kari felt super awkward and just wanted to leave and hit himself in the face later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:42 pm

"So, you mean something bad is about to happen to me?", Eljang asked the Absol bluntly. In the deepest parts of his mind, he weakly felt underestimated, but decided to let it go for now. It wasn't a strong feeling, anyway. "So whatever he was thinking about was making him worried? He doesn't really look like a Pokémon who would worry much, even though he can sense disasters. I wonder what it could be.", he thought. "What made you worry?", he asked, as the curiosity wouldn't let itself be held back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:34 pm

"Well, I don't know what, where, how or why, I just knew it might happen to you. Please don't question why I stalked you rather than just telling you, Its just how my stupid mind thinks." Kari without a word thought it would be better if he just walked away form this, so he started walking ahead of the Girafarig to get further into the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:43 pm

The Absol's answer wasn't really satifying him, but what could it really do to find out, anyway? It was starting to walk away from him, towards the exact direction he wanted to go. "Would it be awkward of me to walk this way now? Like, would it look like I was following him like a Mareep?", he thought to himself as he stood there. But just seconds after, he heard a clattering sound. He immediately turned his head towards his tail, and just as expected, he found the culprit. The whole thing about the sudden Absol had probably remained the primitive mind it had about the fact that it liked making sounds to annoy or get attention. Eljang felt slightly annoyed, since it after all, just did it to provoke him. "Oh, like I would need you making noises right now...", he said in a disapproving tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:02 pm

"Goddammit, Why did I have to go and do that? I probably seemed like an idiot" Kari took out his anger at himself by throwing a powerful sucker punch at a nearby tree, It made a huge dent and little splinters off wood flew in different directions. Kari muttered to himself "Ow.. That hurt.." Kari then walked over lied down near the path for a quick rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Eljang made a noise sounding like a growl to his tail as he started walking into the forest. Why wouldn't it just shut up? He stopped on the path as a small piece of wood almost hit his hoof. The Girafarig looked up and towards the direction the splinter came from and saw the Absol again. It laid down in just seconds after he looked at it, and he assumed it was taking a nap or something. "Weird. My father always described them as "strong, agile and hostile creatures known for their disaster-prediction", and they were one of the reasons we weren't permitted to venture up in the mountains. This one seems a lot less wild than my father described them as.", he thought and turned his head towards the forest again. "Well, anyway, I should explore this place now.", he thought and got ready to venture in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Kari heard the Girafarig walk past him and forgot something "Damn, I didn't even ask for his name. It would be a nice thing to know If i were to meet him again."Kari thought to himself. Kari stood up and ran after the Girafarig and called out "Hey! Wait Up! I never got to ask for your name!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Eljang stopped moving as he could hear the Absol calling out to him. He quickly turned around to see the four-legged Dark-type running towards him. "I-is he attacking me now? No, wait, my name, he was asking about my name, if I didn't hear it wrong...", he thought, with his head going a bit paranoid with his father's words lingering in it. The Long Neck Pokémon then waited for the Absol to catch up to him, hopefully not with the intention of harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:12 am

Kari ran towards the Girafarig until he ended up standing next to him. "Hey, Its me again. I just came over here to ask for your name, I never caught it." Kari gave a slight grin "My name is Tsukiakari, and Absol from Shadowhue Forest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is how a town looks?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next