Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

THE REMNANT RP REBOOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE REMNANT RP REBOOT Empty
PostSubject: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:57 am

Herro folkers! I really apologize for this being SO FREAKING OVERDUE, but I was busy raging at OP Hawluchas, hating Reflection Cave's design and overleveled Pokemon, trying to evolve my event Combusken, and then POUNDING KORRINA"S FACE IN. SO, without further ado (hopefully), I present to you (AND TO THE WORLD) the reboot of Remnant RP.

HERE is the old RP signups, and HERE is the old RP thread.

~One year after the events of B2/W2~

Most of the regions have shut down after the bombing of Unova's Challenge.

The majority of the Trainer population immigrated to Unova. It held dreams and promises, more challenges, more items, more Pokemon... The Gym Leaders of the other four regions were laid off.

Most of the leaders were in the City and the Forest near it when the bomb went off.

The Gym Leaders had grown bored with the PWT. They went to Black City and the White Forest that surrounded it to challenge... Well, to challenge Unova's Challenge. Then they struck.

Now, a year after the immigration and the bombing of the Challenge, the over-population of this region is astounding. There are people living in the Castelia Sewers, in Chargestone Cave, in Mount Twist, on the bridges... The Pokemon have been crowded into small reserves, each near the towns.

And then, there's the Remnant- the new evil team. THEY are the ones who bombed the Challenge. THEY are the ones who commited hese horrible crimes for the past year. And it seems that they run the region...

But a beacon shines in the darkness! There has been a prophecy, spoken of only among the Legendaries of the five regions, that seven heroes will come and defeat the enemy. They are skilled fighters and have come close to winning the Championship of their respective regions, if they did not already do so.

But some good things have happened. Ghetsis commited suicide in the asylum he was placed in. But then again, Red went missing...

POSTING ORDER:
Bronze (moi)
Tenshi
Shadow
Ches
Khelonian

"Where in Holy Arceus' name AM I?!"

...Meet Karen Shiro, a Trainer native to Unova, who is currently... in some dream-scape(is that even a word?) of incredible wierdness. It appeared to be apalace built entirely of icy-white, red-and-gold streaked marble. It almost reminded her of the myths about Reshiram. It was a bit disconcerting, to say the least, to think that she was wandering in a Legendary Pokemon's home.
"Grr... Seriously, wha' the Hacked Syndrome is this place? Is this some sorta joke??"
Obviously her enraged mutters weren't helping things, really, but then...POOF!

"OH, SORRY ABOUT THAT," came a voice through the overly-large halls of the palace. "I WASN'T EXPECTING ANYONE YET. JUST A SECOND, PLEASE."

A massive white, feathered creature flew into the hall where Karen was standing. It screeched to a halt upon landing.

"WHAT'S THIS...? the creature muttered to itself. Fluffing up its feathers, it spoke formally towards the black-haired human.

"OH. IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE HEROES... ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. SO, HOW DOES IT HAPPEN THAT YOU'RE HERE?

"Um..." was all the semi-flustered and all-around terrified Karen could manage to say. She finally composed herself. "Um, hi. I actually think I'm dreaming... You see, I live in a cave made of carved sandstone block that can only be accessed through the Castelia Sewers. This place... Do you live here? It's nice and all, but way classier than what I'm used to."

The white Pokemon appeared flustered. "WHY, THANK YOU. it said. "AND YES, THIS IS MY HOME. AT LEAST, IT WAS, ONCE UPON A TIME. NOW, IT ONLY EXISTS IN MY DREAMS. YOU SEE, I AM THE LEGENDARY POKEMON OF TRUTHS, RESHIRAM." The Pokemon bowed its head towards Karen in greeting, the twin collars around its neck sparkling golden.

"I thought that," Karen replied. "I'm sorry your home was destroyed, though. It would be a really nice place. I know of lots of people who would love to be able to see this. So, uh... Why did you say that I was a hero? I'm just a normal Trainer, after all..." Reshiram shifted, visibly uncomfortable with the turns this conversation had taken.

"ER, UM... YOU KNOW OF THE ORGANIZATION CALLING THEMSELVES THE REMNANT, CORRECT? Karen nodded. "WELL, WE LEGENDARIES HAVE SPOKENOF WHAT WE WILL DO ABOUT THIS EVIL ORGANIZATION. YOU SEE, MANY INCIDENTS HAVE OCURRED AS OF LATE, AND EVEN FAR INTO THE PAST, OF EVIL GROUPS LIKE THE REMNANT WITH NEFARIOUS GOALS. OFTENTIMES, LEGENDARY POKEMON SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH A POKEMON TRAINER IN ODER TO STOP THOSE GROUPS."

"But I still don't see what this has to do with me," Karen replied, nervous of the answer.

Reshiram sighed in defeat. "YOU, ALONG WITH FOUR OTHERS SOMEWHERE IN THE REGION, HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO STOP THE REMNANT WITH THE HELP OF LEGENDARY POKEMON. THE OTHERS' NAMES ARE ELENA, SAMUEL, KEVIN, AND ELRIC."

Karen laughed. "Only one other girl? Sounds like my kind of luck." Reshiram laughed, too; it was a deep, rolling rumble like thunder. "So," Karen queried, "If I'm one of these heroes and I have a Legendary helping me stop these people, than who would it be?"

That immediately caused Reshiram to sober up. "COULD I...? NO, I SHOULD WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO GET HERE." The massive white dragon sighed in defeat when she saw Karen's Lillipup eyes. "OH, FINE. ELENA HAS BEEN PAIRED UP WITH THE LEGENDARY DEITY OF ANTIMATTER, GIRATINA. SAMUEL SHALL BE PAIRED WITH THE MASTER OF THE OZONE LAYER, RAYQUAZA. KEVIN, A UNOVAN LIKE YOURSELF, SHALL BE PARTNER OF ZEKROM..." Reshiram's twin crests twisted in disdain. "WHICH I DO NOT APPROVE OF. AND ELRIC HAS BEEN PAIRED XERNEAS. AS FOR YOU, KAREN..." The white dragon hesitated.

"YOU WERE PAIRED WITH ME," the dragon rushed out.

A loud popping noise interrupted the two. A human figure appeared in the room, along with a large Pokemon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 am

Elena slowly floated through the dark world. A few slabs of stone floated aimlessly past her. She knew where she was, but this had to be a dream. The only way in this realm was to get the Gods of Time and Space together. The dark haired girl looked around with narrow eyes trying to see through the darkness. This was beginning to bring back some bad memories.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked the emptiness.

A pair of red eyes glowed from within the shadows. "Elena. It has been a while." a deep voice answered.

A large serpent like Pokemon flew through the air towards the young girl. Elena raised her hand and patted the creatures maw.

"It has only been a few months, Giratina." Elena replied.

"While that may be true Elena, time has no meaning here. There is a reason i have summoned you here. What was the last thing you remember?" the Renegade Pokemon asked her.

Elena put her finger under her chin, trying to think. "I remember heading to the Unova Reagon for some kind of torment to meet up with Cynthia. But I can't shake the feeling that something happened." she trailed off, looking at the Pokemon.

Giratina nodded sadly. He flew over to her and allowed her to sit upon his head. "While this is a dream, we legendary Pokemon are connected. Please be patient for a while longer. Once we have all gathered, we shall explain." Giratina's body started to glow as a golden colored orb floated from his body and stopped in front of Elena. "Hold on to this for me Elena. We must meet with with the others. he added.

Elena caught the orb and put it into her bag. Before she could ask Giratina anything he lifted one of his six claws. The claw tapped on something that resembled water. Giratina flew through the ripple and the shadow word was replaced with marble stone walls and floor. Elena quickly closed her eyes trying to shield them from the brightness.

"I have come, Reshiram. I have also brought my chosen trainer." Giratina announced.

His body started to change as he entered the world. His six claws started to mend together, three on each side formed a wing. The six spikes on his lower body grew longer and wider, forming legs. He fell to the floor with an earth trembling thud, sending out a cloud of dust from the impact.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 pm

The last thing Kevin Long remembered was reading a particularly dull tome on Shaymin and the Gracidea. But he was definitely not in Nacrene city's museum/library, the place he loved most. No, he was in a great hallway, walking to the crackle of electricity. Not one to waste precious time gaping, he struck on, the black granite floor pulsing blue with every footstep.
"Hmm" he muttered to himself "Granite, blue pulses, if I am correct, and I think I am, right ahead should be... AHA!"
He was referring to an obsidian and onyx room, lapis and sapphire spires poking strategecly out of the ground.
"The Fortress of Ideals." He said breathlessly. "This is good, yes, splendid!"
The room shimmered, and soon Kevin stood in white forest. The smell of sap and Pokemon was very real, and in the middle of it all, the White Treehollow, it's leaves stained with autumn. Kevin was shocked, the grass felt very real, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw an Aron toddle off slowly.
"HELLO LITTLE HERO."boomed a deep, crackling voice, one, Kevin thought, would sound like a thundercloud, if they could speak.
"Hero?" said Kevin "If you want a hero I'm far from it. I only got this far because I'm friends with Lenora."
The scene shifted again and Kevin stood in Black City. He could smell the market mixing in with the smell of concrete
"NONSENSE LITTLE HERO the voice boomed again WE'VE WATCHED YOU AND ALL HUMANS SINCE THE BEGINNING. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PERISH QUICKLY, WITH NO ATTACKS OR TYPES, BUT YOU'VE BUILT ALL THIS"
The ground rumbled like thunder, and Kevin saw the great cities of Unova, his home, flash before his eyes. They were not the dingy, crowded slums he knew now. They were bright and colourful, Pokemon running in the streets, and in the wild grass outside. The flipped passed him, like pictures in the books he so cherished, 'till at last there was Castelia.
The buildings shone with the iridescence of shining stars. People and Pokemon frolicked in the busy, but not crowded, streets.
"AN IDEAL WORLD, LITTLE HERO. IT IS SO FAR AWAY, AND YET IT HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER!"
There was a mighty roar, and the city dissipated. There sat, on a throne made of black lightning and blue scales, the hero of ideals, the king of the fortress that Kevin now stood in. Blue hair sat on his head, braided with black pearls, and he wore a crown of charred metal, ringing with electricity. His eyes red like blood.
He raised himself and took a step, turning into the former champion, Hilda. Her hair in a giant ponytail, stuck out the back of her pink and white cap.
She took a step and turned into Kevin himself, glasses slightly askew from head-desking after falling asleep.
The real Kevin maintained a well calculated poker face.
"YOU ARE THE THIRD." Boomed the voice from the other Kevin, which was unnerving. "THE THIRD TO WEILD THE POWER TO CREATE AN IDEAL WORLD!"
The other Kevin disappeared, and the real Kevin had worked out who would appear now the minute he stepped into the fortress.
It's scales gleamed black as the rowdiest storm. It's wings were spread wide, It's claws sharp as black knives. It's eyes glowed like a raging inferno, and it's tail, built like the perfect generator, crackled with perfect blue light that made it glow like an apparition.
Zekrom, the Deep Black Pokemon, Dragon of Ideals, standing in front of little Kevin, basking in the glory, waiting for the flood of complements to pour from its chosen hero, as they had the other two times
"Arceus..." said Kevin, and Zekrom smiled slightly, he'd waited years for this.
"...You really are a show off aren't you?"
The Black dragon's face fell, and is held a claw up in feeble questioning as his tail flickered like a broken lightbulb.
"But, anyway, the way you show off means tat Reshi's involved, as he was with the other heroes. And, if you're meeting me in a dream... That means there are more. How else would giant deities gather without drawing attention. So, take me to the gathering point... Sparky"
That is not what you say to a giant immortal electric dragon, who is running low on pride.
Kevin felt his limbs lock painfully. Zekrom knelt down and scooped him up as he fell. His face now adorned a smug grin.
"AS YOU WISH... LITTLE HERO"
The granite of the walls blurred and melted, replaced with white marble. Girantina and its chosen trainer stood their trying not to laugh, and Reshiram and its own hero stood there. Appauled.
Kevin assumed he should introduce himself.
"Hello." He burbled, his voice thick from struggling against paralysis. "I'm Kevin Long, and never piss off Zekrom."
OOC: I PM'd shadow, and they said they were sick, and that bronze put them at the bottom of the posting order, making me next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 pm

...The 13th was when that was posted, Ches... Okay, sinc it's been nine days and neither Shadow nor Khel has posted, MAH TURNNNN! :D Also, Shadow's a dude. Just so you know XD

Karen turned around in shock at the two loud pops. To her growing shock, a girl standing near a draconic, shadowy giant and a boy was standing in the hand of the sparking, black dragon she knew to be Zekrom had appeared in a triangle inside the gigantic hall. She assumed that the shadowy Pokemon was Giratina due to having a girl standing near it. Of course, seing how stiffly Kevin stood and how thick his voice was, Reshiram had started harping on Zekrom.

"ZEKROM!" the white dragon screeched. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PARALYZE YOUR HERO?! WE NEED THEIR HELP AND TEN MINUTES AFTER MEETING YOURS YOU GET ALL PISSY AND LASH OUT AT HIM! IT'S THIS KIND OF THING THAT GOT YOU TURNED INTO A STONE AGAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Karen put a hand on the dragn's flank (seeing as it was as high on the massive Pokemon that she could reach) in an attempt to calm her. "Reshiram!" she called up. "Quit bashing him! We need his help too, and somehow I don't think you're helping the situation right now. Just calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:50 pm

"BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU WERE NOT BANISHED FOR BEING CREATED." Giratina added.

Elena looked to Giratina. "You still hate him for that, what in the world did you do? And don't say that he hates your existence." she added to the end.

"HE ALMOST KILLED YOU. IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOUR KRICKETUNE-" Giratina stopped. He could feel the anger and hurt coming from Elena. "I AM SORRY. I WAS OUT OF LINE. I KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN REPLACE A FRIEND, BUT WILL YOU HAVE MY COMPANY?" the large dragon asked.

Elena smile, "I would like that. May I call you by your real name though?"

"OF COURSE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Kevin watched the behaviours and reactions of the majestic legendary Pokemon. This was an opportunity that no other researcher would ever have. His mind was not on this however, partly because his ears rang, his body tingled angrily and he was nursing an awful headache, but also because he puzzled over the title Hero. He certainly wouldn't call himself one. He was just a boy from Nacrene, who loved the library, and spent all his time there. Sure, he had done his first study on ghosts in Lavender town, unraveled the mystery of the possession of several channellers by Ghastly, and exhaustively researched the effects of curse. He was one of the youngest people to research Pokemon like this, especially with the travel abroad. As a bonus, he also met his first partner, a Cubone who he called Janice. He found enough strength to move his eyes to the sash over his shoulders. No Pokeballs.
Fantastic.
He wondered about Elena and this Kriketune. He'd read about Pokemon dying before, though he'd never paid much attention. Perhaps he should. Kevin's thought were interrupted by Zekroms roar.
"AN INSULT?! DO YOU WISH TO FIGHT, FLUFFY? I BET MY HERO COULD KICK YOUR HERO'S TAILLESS BOTTOM EVEN WHILE PARALYZED"
It then went on to roar angrily at Reshiram, it's tail humming menacingly.
Kevin shook violently on the jet black palm. He really wished to speak, to scream. The paralysis strongly disagreed. Kevin knew the dream world got rid of items, except, he'd read about there being berrie fields. Perhaps existing berries from the real world would work here. He remembered he kept status berries in his bag. By using every last ounce of strength, he jerkily moved his arm to the black knapsack over his shoulder and rummaged through it. After a few tense moments, his  hand settled on the curling stem of a ripe, red cheri berry. He shoved it in his mouth, chewed, and swallowed. He felt the cooling sensation of the paralysis lifting. His anger short-lived, Kevin simply sat down on Zekrom's black hand, and watched the legendaries in interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:22 am

Oh, just lovely. Elena and Giratina were off in private-conversation-land, Kevin was recovering from paralysis, Reshiram and Zekrom wer egearing up for another Unova-razing battle, and somehow Karen was the only one seeing that the two squabblers needed to be stopped.

After all, Hell hath no fury like a pissed-off Karen.

"ALL RIGHT, YOU TWO," Karen growled. Reshram, unpleasently busted out of insult-the-rival mode, looked down at the human in shock. "Reshiram, lay offa' him! Seriously, we need his help, and no matter how stupid it was of him to do that-" she looked over at Zekrom. "No offense intended, by the way, but we both know it's true-" she turned her attention to the white dragon. "Bashing him isn't gonna help anything, and that's true too. We still need his help if we're gonna go up against the Remnant, and insulting him and in no way is starting another massive war between immortals gonna help with that. Just... lay off." SHe stared hard at Zekrom. "The other two aren't even here yet, and I STILL feel like we're gonna need Xerneas around to kick all y'all's butts before we can get to work..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Elena flinched slightly as Karen fussed at the two Legendaries. She and Giratina listened to her and agreed, both were listening when they were done talking.

"Remind me not to get you peeved." Elena said, as she walked over to the girl. "But she does have a point. We need less arguing and more team work. Are they always like this? I'm sorry but I'm not sure how things work for Unova's ancient times." she added, scratching the back of her head nervously.

Probably should of taken the history course back in Trainers school. she thought.

When she heard the name Xerneas, Elena tilted her head. "When you say Xerneas, you mean the Pokemon of Life?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Zekrom's palm shook with the menacing growl rumbling in his throat. Kevin became unnerved. Would Zekrom do something as stupid as attack.
"Stop Zekrom" He said, though his jaw still tingled painfully. "That's enough."
"SINCE WHEN DID I TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU!" The majestic black dragon roared.
"You don't. But... you'll work with me anyways. This is beyond your petty feuds" Kevin's voiced began to raise. "and don't think I don't know about the fights you've picked. The things your arrogance has accomplished. You'll listen to me, because I am from Unova, and you want to make up for the two battles you've caused. The ones that made the history books I read. You are a sly manipulative lizard... But you want to change. And I respect that. I'm not perfect either, but we're all trying here, to be stronger. But you're not doing it right."
By now Kevin stood upright on the ash-black hand, waving his arms and pacing back and forth. Zekrom on the other hand, didn't move. It just stood there. The the Deep Black Pokemon tilted back its head and laughed.
"GWA HA HA"
Kevin flinched, expecting to be eaten at any moment
GOOD SHOW LITTLE HERO. YOU ARE VERY STRONG. I'VE CHOSEN WELL, MUCH BETTER THAN RESHIR- His bellowing cut off, Zekrom swallowed its insult.
"Very good" chimed Kevin. "But, Xerneas? There is so little information about it, such a mysterious legendary. I can't wait to meet it, so majestic".
"IT'S ALSO A TOTAL PANSY" Zekrom added unhelpfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Karen smiled to herself at Elena's comment.

"Yes, Xerneas is the Legendary Pokemon of life, even though it hasn't been seen for more than half a century. But by all accounts, it was a Fairy type. So, Zekrom, even if it IS a pasny, it's still a pansy that could kick your butt into next month in battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:53 pm

"Sound's cool. So where are these other two that we're supposed to meet anyway? We can sleep for so long and I'm sure that the ship I'm on is getting close to Unova." Elena said as she sat on the ground.

With a sigh she looked around the room they were in. She was surprised that it could hold three dragons of Legends. The only problem was there was too much white.

"Reshiram what is this place?" she asked the blue eyed dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE REMNANT RP REBOOT   THE REMNANT RP REBOOT Empty

Back to top Go down

THE REMNANT RP REBOOT
Page 1 of 1