Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a nice calm afternoon at the small pond. A gentle west wind, cloudy skys, no swimmers in the pond. Perfect time to relax.

A small Sableye was laying under a tree by the pond, trying to take a nap; saddly, the Sableye was getting no where with his small wish. Was it his memories of what happened a few days ago at this very spot? No, he pittied the arrogant Snivy, but he didn't care for him much. Was it the long term plan that he was thinking about for the past year? No, he still needed to tweek it abit, but he wasn't addicted. Was it the soundless surrondings? No, there was plenty of sound. Maybe it was the rain. yeah, it was definately the rain.

Constant drops of the heaven's water dripped threw the openings between the leaves of the tree and landed on his bare and scarred body. The scars were small enough to be hidden by his fur, but the water made his fur wet and thin enough to see the small outlines all over his body.

The gem-eyed goblin closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again, but failing miserable via the muddy ground and droplets breaking his concentration.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm

"I doubt any Pokemon live in there." Ava remarked, tipping herself so she was now wading in the water instead of floating on her back. She swam over to the edge, putting her paws on the land and staying in the water, as if leaning her head on the ground.
"Nothing threatening lives in this area really, as far as I know. It's all the surrounding areas they would be in. A cave would be simple enough to visit though." She commented, debating whether or not she would go with the two in the event they decided to explore.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 am

Is a nodded his head. "Well who knows what will happen." Is a said as he walked towards the cave and looked around. "This might be fun I think." Isa the walked in to see what is inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Gemini Shrugged. Isa's answer was too discrete for Gem to make an accurate answer. He(Isa) was the adventurous type, but that was all he(Gem) could read. Gem decided that it was safe to assumed that Isa was an explorer though.

"Well, don't have much else to do," Gem muttered as he followed Isa.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:23 am

The Oshawott watched as Gem and Isa stepped towards the cave, debating whether or not to join them. Deciding to do so, she climbed out of the water, speeding her pace somewhat to catch up with the duo, slowing down as she caught up.
"Alright then, some spelunking. What could possibly go wrong?" Ava commented rhetorically, showing a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am

Isa decided to act smart to Ada. "We get ambushed and knocked out and when we woke up we are slaves working for a Pokemon that is too greedy so we have to fight are way out and hope we don't fail in the process." He said as he chuckled about it for a bit and continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Gem chuckled at Isa's joke and decided to play along, "Or we anger a mentally unstable Gyarados which causes a cave in with us in it. Hahahaha!" Gem laughedand continued walking by Isa.

But gems feet were still slippery with mud, and he slipped on his back. Despite of the fall, Gem kept on laughing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm

"I'm glad to see you all have such, interesting, imaginations. I doubt we'll find anything of the sort though. If anything my guess is if something were to go wrong it would be a cave-in or something of the sorts that either splits us up or keeps us from getting back out." Avaria commented bluntly, not paying any attention to Gem as he slipped and fell. She took a few more steps in, looking around the damp, rocky cave. As one would expect, it seemed to be getting darker inside, and with none of them having a way to light the path that she knew of it seemed somewhat reckless to keep going. The Oshawott kept her mouth shut though, waiting for the other two pokemon with her.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 am

Isa was now realizing that it was getting darker and much harder to see where he was going. "I should had planed something out for light." Isa said figure out what to do next. "Hey Ava and Gem where are you now?" Isa said knowing to see where they both are to know where to go next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 am

Gem died down his laughter when Ava was speaking, and was starting to get up when Isa asked for their locations. Gem casually raised his hand, "Right here, standing right behind you... Scratch that, sitting behind you." Gem slipped again mid-sentence. I'm starting to get tired of this, he thought to 'LAND ON A ROCK' himself. Oh, Duplex, you weren't active very much lately. I thought that you were finally gone, Gem thought to himself sarcastically as he chuckled quietly.

Gem tried getting up again, this time more carefully. Gem took a few steps closer to Isa and Ava, suggesting, "How 'bout I lead? Sableye's are cave dwellers, we naturally see better I the dark."

Last edited by Gemini on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'and' to 'as he')
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"Over here." Avaria indicated her presence as she followed Gem and Isa's voices back to the other two. Listening to the suggestion, the Oshawott nodded her head, crossing her paws over her shell.
"Alright, that sounds like a good idea." She commented. Yeah, good idea. Unless he decides to leave us alone in the dark, or if we just get separated. Worse, if he decides to try and attack us... She shook her head slightly, trying to ignore the thoughts of worst case scenarios as she waited for Gem to lead the way, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Isa Followed Ava and Gem voice. And to think this was a good idea to go to a cave without anything to use for light. Isa thought to himself as he sigh. "So I think I am getting close to you guys." Isa said as he tripped on a rock. "Ow or maybe I am walking to nothing and fell on a dang rock." Isa said as he got back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:20 am

'GOOD' Shut up please, your already getting annoying. Gem looked back and saw that Isa getting up from the ground about 5 some meters away.

Gem exclaimed back, "Your only about 5 meters away. Take a few steps to your right until you touch the wall; then start walking. Don't stop until you feel my hand," at that moment Gemi outstretched his arm in the darkness towards Isa. He then turns back to Ava, and tells her, "You too, place your paw on the wall, this way, you guys won't lose your bearings in here. It is really easy to misstep in a dark cave."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:31 am

"I know what I'm doing, you don't need to tell me." The Oshawott huffed, sounding somewhat annoyed at the order as she reached for the wall, pressing her paw against it. Ava could feel the cold rock, and listened to Gem as he instructed Isa on where to go. She rolled her eyes slightly, waiting for them to regroup in the cave. Strange. Almost reminds me of... Ava cut her own thoughts off there, deciding not to think about it any further.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 am

Isa continued to walk towards Gem feeling his way around and finally felt another Pokemon. "There found you Gem." Isa said as he tap Gem on the shoulder to let Gem know he is near him. "Now we just need Ava here and we will be set." Isa said as he waited for Ava.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Gem was confused, Ava is right next to them, "Umm, Ava is right next to us..." Then Gem remembered that they were in a cave, and the others couldn't see their own hands.

Gem continued, "Anyway, you two just walk by the wall, try sticking together and don't let go of the wall. I'll stay at the front and make sure nothing comes up. If something does come up, I'll warn you ASAP." Gem then turned and walked further into the earth, constantly looking at the wall to his right and the water to the left. Nothing will pass his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next