Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) Empty
PostSubject: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:45 am

It was a nice calm afternoon at the small pond. A gentle west wind, cloudy skys, no swimmers in the pond. Perfect time to relax.

A small Sableye was laying under a tree by the pond, trying to take a nap; saddly, the Sableye was getting no where with his small wish. Was it his memories of what happened a few days ago at this very spot? No, he pittied the arrogant Snivy, but he didn't care for him much. Was it the long term plan that he was thinking about for the past year? No, he still needed to tweek it abit, but he wasn't addicted. Was it the soundless surrondings? No, there was plenty of sound. Maybe it was the rain. yeah, it was definately the rain.

Constant drops of the heaven's water dripped threw the openings between the leaves of the tree and landed on his bare and scarred body. The scars were small enough to be hidden by his fur, but the water made his fur wet and thin enough to see the small outlines all over his body.

The gem-eyed goblin closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again, but failing miserable via the muddy ground and droplets breaking his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 am

Rain. Avaria didn't understand why it got such a bad reputation. It seemed when one thought of rain they seemed to think of gloom, tragedy and other such emotions on the negative end of the spectrum. To her it was a refresher from the other weather, a form of cleansing. It helped her clear her mind without having to actually talk with anyone.

The Oshawott stepped into the area surrounding the pond, first checking the surroundings for anyone that might know her. If there was anyone who had any clue that she was an outlaw that was her sign to get out of dodge before things went badly. The Sentret she had met, Zack, told her that she wasn't on the boards yet. That meant she could go by unknown, and for her that was all for the better.

The only figure she saw in the area was a Sableye, laying down under a tree and looking to be relaxing. Despite its attempt at staying out of the rain, it seemed to be still getting wet, revealing several outlines of what appeared to be cuts and scars.
"Looks like death chewed you up and spit you back out." Ava commented, stepping over to the Sableye. She patted her back, making sure her second shell was where it normally was and adjusted her scarf, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 pm

The Sableye opened one eye to see who was disturbing from his attempt to sleep. He quickly focused on the scarved Oshawott above him. It took him a moment to digest what she said to him, and once he did, he looked down to see how visible his childhood scars were. He simply sighed and looked back at the Blue Otter in standing beside him. He noticed the creature doing something wth her back and then adjusting her scarf.

Why would she do that, was she hiding something? If she was, would it be on the back of her scarf? No, if it was in the back of her scarf, she would adjust her scarf WHILE adjusting the object/thing/maybe tatoo thing behnd her. But instead she simply adjusted whatever was behind her and THEN adjusted her scarf. What ever it was, it was behind her but hidden under her scarf.

Gemini couldn't help but giggle at his observation skills. His father told him that he got it from his mother. Gem never knew his mother and always wanted to know more about her so he could have a mental picture of her.

The wet imp simply sat up, looked directly into the others eyes with a smirk, and answered the Oshawott's question with similar one, "Looks like you got something behind you."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 pm

The Oshawott blinked and turned her head, glancing behind her before realizing what he meant. Oh, he meant on my back. Not too hard to pick out, but still a sign of being observant. She thought to herself, reaching behind her and grabbing the second shell, holding it in front of her. Holding it up a bit, she looked at it curiously. There weren't too many times she had used it before, it was mostly kept on her back. It had saved her from a few attacks from behind however, which made it quite useful. A weight difference was noticeable in it as well, the shell feeling somewhat heavier then her usual and just feeling somewhat wrong to her.

"Nothing that needs to be worried about. Just another shell." Avaria put it onto her back once more, covering it with one of the ends of her scarf before returning her attention to the Sableye. She returned his smirk with a slight one of her own, careful not to show too much emotion to him.
"So, what brings you around here? Thought you would try to relax? Looks like you could use it." She questioned, turning around and looking out at the water as the rain drops fell, hitting the surface of the pond.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 am

Isa was just walking around looking for something to do so he can past the time so he decided to head to the Small Pond so he can do some swimming he is usually just relaxes there when he is bored anyways. As Isa headed to the pond he found 2 other pokemon talking, one was a Sableye and the other was well another Oshawott just like him. There is now a problem with this situation and that is he does not know the two pokemon so before they can see him he hid behind a tree he was near and let out a sigh. "Great now what there are 2 pokemon in a place I hang out and I don't even know them so I guess I will find something different to do then." Isa said as he started to think on what to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 am

Gemini's face didn't change when the female took out another shell, but his eyes under the diamond coverings moved all over the Oshawott, identifying as much as he could. The way that she held the shell showed that the she wasn't used to its weight, and the way she spoke seemed like she was calm but ever-so-slightly nervous, but nearly everybody is nervous when they meet someone new. Gem was happy that for once his first impression wasn't as horrible as it usually is. The awkwardness of handling the second shell told him that she obtained it recently, but yet, the multitude of scratches on it told him that it itself was in a good amount of fights. What he conclude with in the end was that, either she had originally owned it but didn't use it often, she scavenged it, or stole it.

Gem decided to push that thought away for the moment, he observed enough at the moment and needed to use his person to person abilities to talk to the Oshawott.

He's smirk changed into a toothy grin as he explained his situation to the sea otter. "Your right about that, I'm here to relax. Or at least try." Gem giggled to his own words. "Anyway, the reason I came to relax here was because I simply didn't have much sleep last night." He only said half the truth though. He indeed was sleep deprived, even though he didn't show it, but he was here also because he wanted to find a certain snake. He highly doubted that Jeremy would be at the pond though, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

Avaria squinted, looking over at Gemini as she looked over his body once more, listening closely to her surroundings as she did so. She could hear a sigh and the sound of somebody saying something off to the side, not showing any sign of having noticed.
"No, of course you didn't have a good sleep last night. Normally I would think that's because you were attacked by something with all those scars on you, but they don't seem to be recent. Both because they're already scarred over, and because you seem to be comfortable with them, no discomfort or hurting you haven't already gotten used to," As she spoke, Ava was reaching for her front shell, still keeping her eyes on Gemini. "If I were to take a guess, I would say that either you're good at hiding pain, or those are old wounds. And we have a guest behind the tree listening to us." She never broke stride in her speaking, going at a pace where the last sentence would barely be registered as she turned and threw her shell at the tree Isa was hiding behind, hearing it embed itself into the bark.
"Would you like to come out? If you plan on attacking us I would recommend you speed things up." The Oshawott stated, looking over at the tree and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:19 am

Great so much for ignoring them. Isa let out a sign and showed himself. "I am not here to attack you I was planning on coming here for a swim or just lie down to relax and pass the time but I saw you two here so I decided not to bother and started to plan on something different too pass the time." Isa said to the Oshawott trying not to start a fight, that is the last thing he needs right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 am

Gemini couldn't help but laugh silently while Ava was making her observation of him. I like her, he thought, she could be a useful ally in the future, or a challenging rival. I do like challenges. He was about to respond to the otter by praise until she said something about a tree and then throwing her most reliable weapon at one roughly 20 feet away. As he looked closer at the tree, he noticed another Oshawott hiding behind it.

How did I not notice it, thought Gemini. Ahh, I think I know. My sleep deprivation dimmed my senses and the patter of the rain drowned out any footsteps it had. Once the Oshawott started to talk, Gem noticed to things, it was male, and it was telling the truth. But what the female did was to brash and hasty. She threw her most reliable weapon at another pokemon that she expected to be hostile. If she did expect it to be hostile, she could of thrown a rock at it instead and have the shell still be at her side. Sure she had the other one, but she didn't seem to be experienced with it.

The male, thankfully, was not hostile, but she still practically handed him her shell. He pitied the female, so much potential, just needs to learn a bit more.

"tsk tsk tsk," Gem shook his head to the female. Are you really that paranoid that another pokemon was out to get you?" After hearing his own choice of words, he thought for a moment. Paranoid of others, owning odd objects, rash behavior, she's a beginner outlaw. He decided that its best to keep quiet. He then turns to the male, "Please excuse my...'acquaintance', she always jumps to conclusions. Why don't you join us?" He lightly taps the patch of mud next to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 am

The Oshawott listened to what Isa had to say, hearing his reasoning and deciding he was telling the truth. Better go get that back now... She thought to herself, simply shrugging and walking over to the tree.
"Don't act suspicious next time. Sticking around and hiding behind a tree isn't exactly the most warm and welcoming behavior." Ava commented, moving past Isa and grabbing her shell, pulling it out of the tree. She glanced over at Gemini as he spoke, standing behind Isa and giving the Sableye an ever so slightly confused facial expression, before returning to her regular neutral look and walking back over to the tree Gemini was under, passing by Isa. Why's he covering for me...either he's being a naive do-gooder and trying to keep the peace, or he sees a reason to not call me out on it. Might be an outlaw, might think I'm one, might be both.
"What's your name? Both of you I suppose, since I don't know either of you." She asked, taking a few steps towards the lake so she could get a wider view and see both Pokemon at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 am

"My name is Isa." He said to the other Oshawott but he wondered if she was an outlaw or something else. "What is your name?" Isa did not even seen her around before so he is curious. "Also I guess I can stay." He said knowing it would be out of his comfort zone but it won't hurt to know new pokemon here was quite a surprise to him because he is alone here when jhe gets the chance to come down and relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 am

Ah yes, we didn't even introduced our names to each other, the Sableye thought.

He then got up and walked to the two otters saying, "Well, my names Gemini, and i'd like to-AAHHH!" He yelled while tripping over the same exact root that he tripped on the other day. Luckily for him though, he remember were that rock was an maneuvered his leg out of the way. I swear, he thought, that root is gonna be the death of me.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Well, that was a bit klutzy. Good way to ease introductions after throwing a weapon at Isa though. She chuckled, looking over as Gemini tripped over the root. He seemed to be able to move out of the way of the rock though, he probably had good reflexes with that.
"Avaria. You can call me Ava." The Oshawott introduced herself, nodding her head to the two before turning away, sitting down on the edge of the water and debating whether or not to jump in.
"So, seems like everybody comes around here to relax. What do you two do when you're not around here?" Ava asked, turning her head to look back at the others.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 pm

"I just stay at home most of the time or head to Pecha Forest to train." Isa said as he stretched and sat down near the water. "But I came here to rest because I am taking a break from training that is pretty much why I am here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 am

Gemini got up from the mud and looked at Ava as she asked her question. It seems that she was trying to gather information about them. But Gem was smart then that. He knew how to avoid giving answers that revealed to much about him. Simply joke and pretend that he was a person that no one would care about.
]
Gem spat some of the mud out of his mouth and proclaimed, "I simply fall all over the place..." He noticed that what he said most likely won't feed their curiosity. He quickly added, "I do try to keep myself from danger most of the time. But enough about me, Ava, what do you do for a living?" Gem raised an imaginary eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)   Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oyster twins...(not really twins, but for the sake of the pun)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next