Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Spirits Inside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Spirits Inside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Cars honking, people talking, the city was one big state of organized chaos. Streets were bustling, people were making exchanges for cash, and everything seemed to be perfect in this chaotic city that Corvus was unfamiliar with. The small child was only 13, and yet he had been relocated here to begin his official job after 12 years of training. The boy's face painted a frown as a strange beast walked along side him. Humans here did not flinch at the monster that stood before them, and walked right through the strange beast as if it were nothing but a hologram. They knew it was there, they knew that it too lived, thought, and felt. They were just unafraid. This thing was a Tamed. It was incapable of hurting them unless it was told.

It was only a few moments that he had hopped off of a subway and entered the bustling streets that the organized chaos turned to straight out chaos as a strange long beast with wings flew about the sky wildly. Its movements spoke its angers, sharp, and enraged. This thing was out for blood, as all spirit animals were. The only difference between the beast beside Corvus and the beast in the sky, was that the flying on was solid. The flying one was capable of harming people. The flying one was a threat.

Corvus had been brought here to defend the city, and defend it he shall, but first a hotdog. He certainly couldn't defend the city on an empty stomach and let an unattended hot dog cart go to waste! The beast raged above as the crowd scattered and hid in buildings, awaiting for tamers to come to slay the beast. Corvus enjoyed his hotdog, it was kind of funny seeing how scared the people were, it was just a flying lizard like his. His beast could easily take it out whenever he wanted. He was just too hungry to do much at the moment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"Why wouldn't they allow spirits? We phase right through the walls!" Corvus's spirit snorted, "Corvus says he wants one of everything on the dinner menu and twice of everything on the dessert menu"
Corvus's neutral frown was still in place on his face, hiding any evidence of fooling around. The small boy was rather uncomfortable by the people who stared at them, though they were few. He guessed that they hadn't exactly seen Tamers just walk into a restaurant with a talking spirit that even the humans could understand.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well you're paying for it so order whatever you want," blinked Thea, walking calmly over to a table and taking a seat. Synrei gracefully wandered over to her tamer, friend and companion, sitting on the ground next to Thea's seat and setting an example for the other spirits.
A waiter smiled warmly as he approached the table Thea had just claimed.
"Ah, Thea. Your usual I assume?" smiled the waiter. Despite not being able to see anything, Thea politely turned to the waiter to nod with an equally warm smile, "Yes please."
"And you two?" he asked the other tamers who had entered the restaurant alongside the blind female.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 am

"Who knows? Maybe some restaurants just have a thing against spirits. Maybe some bad experiences in the past with some messes." Sim mused at Corvus' spirit's comment about not allowing spirits. He stuck close to Thea, following her to the table and taking a seat as well, leaning back somewhat in a rather relaxed state. Amynta followed Synrei's example and sat down beside Sim's seat, both her and her Tamer glancing over at the waiter. "Four hamburgers would be nice, please." He ordered his food, glancing over at Corvus to see if he would really order what he said he would.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:56 am

Corvus remained silent, instead toying with the napkins provided as he seemed to be attempting to make origami out of it in boredom.
Lizard spoke instead, "Corvus isn't paid, mother and father are."
Corvus had been turned over to the military as soon as he became a tamer, as his parents had purposefully made him one. They had full claim over the cash a Tamer made, which was usually a LOT because defending lives and what not, so Corvus was not to receive a single dime until he was 18. When he came to that age he was no longer considered a child and would be considered an adult, his parents would no longer have any claim to the money, IF he decided to cut the pay from them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Thea remained silent to the spirit's words, not turning to look at the waiter as she then spoke to him, but rather looking towards Corvus and Lizard with her dull eyes.
"Get something for him too... a small meal for him and his spirit. I don't mind what you pick, he clearly likes the look of everything on the menu," she smiled. The waiter nodded and bowed a little before heading back towards the kitchens to deliver the orders to the restaurant staff. Thea blinked and looked towards the restaurant's lighting, "So... how is the city so far? I assume you haven't seen all that much but.. well, you were smack in the middle of it fighting that wild spirit, so I assume you've seen some of it."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Sim blinked, hearing Lizard speak to them about Corvus' parents earning the money. Well, that sucks. Must have some really crap parents if they won't give him the money for this kind of stuff. He thought to himself, smirking somewhat as Thea ordered him a meal.
"Aw, you do care after all. So much for everybody buys for themselves." He teased, chuckling to himself. "Anyways, the city seems pretty nice to me. A bit busy, lots of hustle and bustle, but it can be worked with." Sim continued, answering her question honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:13 pm

"Corvus has seen dirt, cement, subway, and the walk here," Lizard spoke, pretty much saying that the two have seen very minimal of the city. Corvus had only just gotten to the place via the subway, so he was rather lost. He had received orders to wander around and just fight off the spirits which was quite confusing and different from how they used to do it in the village he came from. This place was larger, so he assumed that they have tons of Tamers walking about randomly in case something happened or thought that the tamers would organize patrols themselves.
Corvus was used to being sky patrols, since there was very few winged tameds in his area. He was astonished at the sight of not seeing a single spirit in the skies, but figured that it was because of the tall buildings. He would surely be slammed into one at some point while flying around on Lizard.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Thea glanced to Sim and shook her head as if to sigh at his suggestion of her caring whether Corvus got to eat or not, though the traces of a small smile could be seen on her features if one was attentive enough. Moving on, she chuckled at the answer Corvus's spirit provided for his tamer.
"I suppose the food will probably be the most interesting thing you've seen so far then," she chuckled, "Well, when it arrives anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:31 pm

"Hey, even if you saw anything else, I'm sure the food is always an interesting point of a city. You can learn a lot about a place based on the food." Sim said to Corvus and Lizard in response. As ridiculous as the idea might have been, he honestly meant it. For him eating was usually one of the first things he did in a new place, and it was almost a way for him to tell if it was going to be good or not.
"Right, when it arrives. Any idea when that might be?" Sim continued to ask, knowing that for food for the three of them it would probably take longer then it would for a group of normal people.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Corvus looked up from his toying with the napkin with a questioning look, "Know a place....by it's food?" Although it was the spirit that spoke, it was Corvus who raised an eyebrow, "Corvus has never heard of that before...Corvus knows only the way that seems to be the long way compared to your way."
The boy waited for a response, the waiter passed by with an apology for the wait, they had trainee chefs in the kitchen that had messed up the order and their food had been given and was currently being eaten by someone else. Their order should come by shortly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"Well for me knowing a place by it's food comes in quite handy. I can smell certain things and it helps to tell me whether i'm in the right place. Of course, it's not always helpful, which is why I try to memorize the city. Plus I have Synrei here to help," Thea pointed out before nodding to the waiter in understanding of the mix up. She liked eating here so it didn't matter to her if her food was a little late. She did however ask for a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"Well, I mean, it's not like I actually know the whole layout of the city by its food. I'm just saying, sometimes it helps to pick up on the gist of things. Call it a bit of a personal superstition maybe." Sim tried to adjust his previous statement, shrugging his shoulders somewhat. As the waiter came back to tell them there had been a mix-up, Sim simply nodded his head. It was understandable really, so he didn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Corvus remained silent after the two spoke, still not quite getting the picture since food was the same everywhere, but had let it go, thinking it was a grown up thing. He seemed rather uninterested now, but was still listening to the conversation.

As the small boy's attention seemed to vanish from the conversation, though secretly still listening, a different waiter appeared with their order.
"Here you go, and this was requested to be sent to you," The woman was rather cold in her tone and her face was stoic. Corvus didn't quite like this woman, who was not at all in a waiter's outfit the cafe enforced and had her brunette hair tied back in a bun so tight it looked as if it would induce a headache.
The woman took out three golden envelopes bridled with silver lace, each card had each Tamer's name on it written in black cursive ink. The card was rather fancy, and reminded Corvus of the type of invitation one would see on TV when some unfortunate girl was invited to some prince's expensive ball.

The woman left, her high heels clicking as she disappeared into the restaurant, her purpose served. Corvus looked at the fancy cards that lay on the end of the table, he was closest to it, but he didn't touch it. He didn't know how to read this strange hand writing which was Cursive. He wouldn't know what would go to who!

((You guys can make up the inside of your cards if you like |D_))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:48 am

"Who was she?" asked Thea, having been unable to see the woman as she arrived with their order and the envelopes, "I've never heard her voice before."
Thea could smell the food that had finally been delivered to their table and neatly picked up the cutlery from the table and began to dig into the meal. She had also noted the sound of the envelopes being dropped roughly on the other end of the table, but had taken no notice of it for now. She could neither see which one was hers nor read it's contents without using her connection with Synrei for the trivial tasks, and thus had ignored them temporarily in favour of the food. After a short while she took a sip of her water before asking, "Anyone read their letter-thing yet?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 am

"No idea. She doesn't seem to be our waitress." Sim stated bluntly, reaching towards his envelope and ignoring his food for the moment, tearing the lace open rather carelessly and unfolding the paper inside, looking at it.
"I didn't know they handed out expensive doilies at this place." He joked, before realizing that nobody else was reading their letter. "I guess I'll read out loud:
"For the reader of this card, you have been selected to receive a great privilege. I understand that there are several tamers who have joined the ones already in the area, giving us the numbers necessary for a game of sorts. You shall all participate in a tournament where you will battle with one another. Whatever strategy you pick is acceptable, be it fighting together side by side, or leaving your spirit to do the work for you. I expect you to be there at 8 o'clock sharp, at the Roland Exhibition Hall and Gardens. Don't be late. Sincerely, President Ashford Luxem." He finished the card, squinting at it and looking down more. "Oh, wait. P.S.: This is a mandatory event. I advice you show up." He paused a moment, scanning over the letter in silence to take in everything.
"There's no way this is official. They're f*cking laced, it has to be some kind of joke. It looks nothing like an official mission." Sim complained in annoyance, frowning as he looked at the letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits Inside   The Spirits Inside - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirits Inside
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next