Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A return to a familiar place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

A return to a familiar place Empty
PostSubject: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 am

Rouge dragged his bone behind him wearily. it had been a long time sense he had been at this pond. Dragging himself to the pond he drank the cool water deeply, closing his eyes as it revived him. His vocal cords were in pain from talking and screaming so much on his last adventure but it had gained him valuable experience with speaking. Even with all of his new found experience his speech was still shaky at best. it wasn't a huge problem right now as most could understand him anyways. He had met many new pokemon and made friends with some of them but right now all that mattered was he was in a calm environment so he could rest. Rouge still longed for a cave of his own but he'd find one eventually, he just knew it. He couldn't explain how but he did. He stood back up from his drink and wiped his mouth. Looking around he spotted a shady tree and sat benieth it, being lulled into a sleep quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:38 am

"Ughhh... that con went well... and by well I mean I AWFUL!  Yeah I got out of that swindle but now you have NO pok'e!?  Are are you going to eat?  Grass!?  Thats barely one step over seaweed!  Errghh!" grubbles Melancholy as she hops her way out a thicket and spies a what looks like a cool relaxing pond.

"Oh... joy... a place to at least rest my wary fins as I think of some plan to get out of this slump.  All I need is just a good score..."
she mutters to herself as she hops to the pond.

As she hops pasts shady tree, she notices as resting pokemon taking refuge under the canopy.  This gave the skrep some pause as she looked to the cubone resting ever so peacefully.

"Hrmmm..."
she hums as she hobbles over to the poke'mon, looking over him and his belongings as she considers her options.  Maybe he had something of value that she could snatch from him while he was blissfully unaware of her presence.  The cubone appeared to be asleep but... Melancholy figured she should err on the side of caution with this one.  She raise right fin and waves it just in front of the cubone's face as she speaks in hushed voice.

"Psst... hey bub... you asleep?" she inquires softly, secretly hoping that that was too deep in sleep to bother waking up.
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:57 am

Rouge groaned as he was awoken bu a strange pokemon. his eyes opened slowly to adjust to the light of the sun. what was this.... 'thing' in front of him? how bazaar it was, and yet it seemed somewhat friendly. "w-ho yo-u?" Rouge inquired, curious about this new pokemon. He rubbed sleep out of his eyes as he stood up with his only possessions, his helmet and his club.

Looking to the sun, he determined the time to be somewhere around noon. A decent time to search for berries to eat, but he needed to learn more about this pokemon first. looking abit closer, he saw fins and a more aquatic body shape. 'must be a fish of some sort.' Rouge thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 am

Ah shucks thought Melancholy as she frowned somewhat.  So the Cubone WAS awake, or at least a light sleeper.  So much for her plans to just snag his belongings while he slept.  Not that he appeared to have anything on himself so no real loss.  For now... she will just have to act her part of putting up a friendly front so that cubone would have no reason to suspect her intentions.  Prehaps there are other opportunities he could provide.

"Oh!  So you are awake..." states the Skrep, sounding a little disappointed as she reels her head slowly back and hops back as the pokemon in front of her stood up.

"Hee... I'm a horsea~  Can't you tell by the fins and my light blue complexion?"
bemusingly mocks Melancholy as she waggles her fins and forces a smile.  There a moments pause, just long enough to see the cubone's initial reaction before she brust out a fit laughter.

"Bhhaa ha haa ha haa!  Oh as if~  I'm Peaches... which is funny name for a skrelp such as myself wouldn't you say?" chimes Malonchloy as she effortlessly lies about her name.  No reason to incriminate her name things don't turn out well for her.

"And who might yourself be?  Don't be shy now~"
asks Melancholy as she motions him to introduce himself to her with her right fine, looking at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:54 am

Rouge looked at the pokemon, a horsea? he hadn't seen one before, but was this thing really light blue? he was hardly one to comment on color but he wasn't going to question it. The moment this aquatic pokemon started laughing he figured it was supposed to be some sort of joke, though one he didn't quite understand.

"Ro-u-uge Bo-ne." Rouge stated plainly. 'peaches' he thought, what an odd name just like everyone else. where and what was their tribe name? Rouge let out a small sigh, perhaps he was the odd one? He didn't know but what ever the case may be he walked over to the lake to take another drink of water. His stomach growled but Rouge figured it would be best to wait on foraging for food until he was alone again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A return to a familiar place   A return to a familiar place Empty

Back to top Go down

A return to a familiar place
Page 1 of 1