Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Buizel Training, Sonic Style!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tally peered down into the Obsidian Crevice with only a little fear. She couldn't see the bottom of it as it faded into pitch black darkness. Still, to try and dispel the rumors of the ravine being bottomless, the Buizel tossed a rock a little larger than her paws into the Crevice. She waited for a few seconds that seemed like hours, but eventually she was able to hear a very small sound. Whether or not it hit the bottom of the Obsidian Crevice or a ledge on the side of it was unknown, but the length of time it took for the rock to hit something made Tally think it reached the bottom.

The Buizel was here alone for a reason. She knew that Buizel's had a special ability to hover in midair using their tails like a propeller with practice. Her desire to become stronger had led her into deciding to figure out how to preform this flying feat. Tally composed herself, and began heading into the giant crack between the Black Mist Mountains known as the Obsidian Crevice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:54 am

George followed Tally along the crevice side. "So you'd rather die in training, than get personal field experience and die with a bit of honor. I'm not one for the whole "honor" thing myself. Although I'll be a bit honest here, doing something in practice is a lot easier than doing it in an emergency," George said, while being careful to not come across loose rocks. A single loose rock could do something as little as just a bit of a bruise, to the breaking of an ankle or the falling of either one of them. George wanted neither of that, but he decided to tag along for some unknown reason. It could've been something like the peer pressure, or maybe he felt it was indeed possible deep down. However, his disregard the second option. There was no possible way for them to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 am

Tally was also being careful of loose rocks, but she still had no idea what she was doing. "I don't think you're considering all the options. I'm not planning on dying any time soon, be it in the field or in training. I plan to die of natural causes.... Or maybe hook up with a Legendary and live forever. Yeah, I like the sound of that," Tally said. She may or may not have been joking about her planned immortality. Maybe she'd be lucky enough and have that actually happen, but she wouldn't want to outlive everyone she knew. She'd just be lonely forever, watching everyone grow up and die. Perhaps being immortalized in a book or even a song would be enough for her.

Tally sighed. She wasn't getting anywhere. She kicked a rock in frustration, which caused the rocks nearby to fall and fir the female Buizel to trip and almost fall of the edge. She was able to regain her balance fast enough, but the experience made her much more alert. It had also alerted something else....

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"Almost needed that immortality there." George joked. "That's why I'm cautious by this place." George continued walking after waiting for Tally to recover. "I realize being careful and not wishing to die can make life boring, but dying makes your now non-existent life, impossible to maintain any amount of fun. That's why I don't feel like the whole flying thing, if mother nature wanted us to, then there would be more buizels who coul-" George was cut off by a SURPRISE TACKLE by a Gabite. It seemed the Gabite was smart enough to not tackle them both off the edge, but they were close anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

"S'not funny," Tally mumbled. She didn't get to reply to what George was saying. His words were true, but were cut off by a certain Gabite who almost pushed him off the edge. Tally watched as George almost fell off the edge. She didn't want him to fall. The Buizel didn't want the other of her kind to die...

Tally ran farther from the edge and jumped up and down, hoping to redirect the Gabite's attention. She launched a Water Pulse at it. The floating ball of water hit it, and the attacking Pokemon looked her way, angry and wet. "Over here!" she called. Tally didn't take her eyes off the Dragon type, but she tried her best to watch George in the corners of her vision. She hoped he'd be smart enough to get away from the ledge and fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm

George felt a bit dazed from being tackled while not paying attention, but he could see Tally get the Gabite's attention and get him off of George. As soon as the Gabite got off him though, he got up and hit it from behind with a Brick Break. It seemed to be confused which Buizel was a bigger priority to take out first. It ultimately decided to try and get behind one of the buizels first, and in turn decided to try to jump over Tally.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:46 am

Tally watched the Gabite jump and carefully timed another Aqua Tail, spinning around and hitting her opponent with her attack like a batter and his pitch. This managed to trip the shark, making it even more confused. Tally got away from it as it tried to get up, and waved George over. As the Pokemon was struggling to get up, it realized it could use Dig faster than it would take to get up, and thus disappeared underground, leaving only a hole. "Careful, George!" Tally said, feeling the rocky earth vibrate beneath her feet. "You don't know where it'll come up!"

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:42 pm

"If one of us knew some move like water gun we could try and get him out by drowning. It may not work if he's already gone up in that tunnel of his though. You wouldn't happen to know a move like that would you?" The buizel asked. He looked down the hole, he could feel that the Gabite was still moving and wasn't in one place. "Thinking again, I don't think that plan would work. It can more than likely move faster than the water could rush through." George stood there thinking. There wasn't much to do but be prepared for when it jumps out of the ground, and it won't have to come from that hole either. There's so much possibility from where it could come from.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 am

"Actually, I do," answered Tally. She used Water Pulse to create a floating sphere of water from the moisture in the air. It floated slightly above her upturned paws. "But you're right it may be too la-"

The female Buizel wasn't able to finish as the Gabite came up from underground and slashed her in the back. The Water Pulse exploded into a flood of regular water similar to that of a water balloon, and taken of guard Tally fell forward. The Dragon was now about to take another whack at her, and although Tally struggled to get up she knew that she couldn't in time, although that didn't mean she wouldn't try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:49 pm

"Ack, Why did I just know that was gonna happen!"George said while running to the side in case the Gabite decided to attack him too. He waited for an attack, but he saw there was not going to be one. At least not one on him, he saw it preparing to take another hit at Tally, but he knew that he was a bit too far to reach in time. Instead, he hoped Tally could get up in time or at least roll to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buizel Training, Sonic Style!   Buizel Training, Sonic Style! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buizel Training, Sonic Style!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2