Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Turning Over A New Leaf.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, yet round, pokemon slowly walks towards the famous Guild, which everyone from this town spoke about. It was somewhere people, who enjoy spending their time to help other pokemon, works there, setting an example for all the other pokemon. "Hopefully they'll allow me me in..." The small pokemon says as he nears the huge building, sighing a bit afterwards. He wasn't one to spend time doing things such as help other pokemon, but this Numel knew he could do it if he tired. "I'll show them.." The numel, also known as Inferno, whispers to himself, finally arriving at the entrance. "So...how does this work I wonder..."

Last edited by FlyingNinja on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 pm

"Yes, pretty much, sweetie.", the guildmaster replied, happy to see, that the Numel had found at least a little bit of hope in regards to finding new team members. Cheerfully she emerged from behind her desk again, walking towards the door of her room before opening it.
"Now then, let's go, shall we? You do need a place to sleep after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:15 am

The small Numel just nods,rising up on his short legs before following her to the door. His thoughts were focus on how unlikely it was that pokemon won't join his team, but he was focusing more on the bright side of things. Like how much fun this will be! "I honestly can't wait..." He whispers, sighing right after. Ever since he found out about this guild he wanted to join it, and now his wish was fulfilled. He did it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 pm

As they left the guildmaster's quarters,  a small tour through the guild was carried through, followed by Faye leading the Numel to a corridor, wooden doors occassionally interrupting the right wall, apparently leading to the quarters of various teams. Finally the Meganium stopped in front of one of these doors, opened it and gestured for the Fire type to come and look inside the room behind it.
"These will be your quarters, dearie. I know, that they don't look like much, but you can decorate them however you like. And most teams don't spend a lot of time at the guild anyway, usually being on missions throughout the day and only returning here to sleep. Now I'd suggest for you to go to bed right away. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for you. So, unless you have any further questions, we'd be done here, dearie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:02 am

The numel just nods quietly once more, thanking the pokemon with a small smile. "Thank you..." He whispers. "Thank you so much...." A tear escapes his eye after speaking, showing his gratitude towards this grass type. She just made his dreams come true! "I will never forget your kindness on this day!" Too happy to say more, the small pokemon hops into the room, planning on entering deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Over A New Leaf.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2