Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)   Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

For Grassveil's guildhall, it was business as usual. Teams had come in every now and then to receive payment for completed missions and to rest up or pick up assignments as they were posted on the board. It wasn't a huge flurry of activity, but there were people around in the mess halls or in the rooms discussing anywhere from personal to guild business.

Near the mission boards, standing slightly off to the side and barely reaching the bottom of the post it board itself was a short, reptilian individual who fixed the posted missions with an amber-eyed stare. The lime green serpentine body with stubby legs and long, fanned tail revealed the new arrival to be a snivy. Not very common in the region, but he seemed to be present none the less.

His name was Jeremy, and for the last thirty minutes he hasn't moved from that spot ever since he entered the guild hall about an hour ago. In fact, despite himself, the Grass Snake Pokemon seemed slightly shocked at the fact that such a building existed in the first place. He came into the guild hall with a gaping mouth that settled into a carefully maintained face of stoicism… Though his wandering amber eyes betrayed his thirst for knowledge about this place.

"I didn't know they had a guild here…"

He didn't seem to be talking to anyone in particular, and the normally composed voice was toned down to a murmur.

When Jeremy came across this place he was amazed. Guilds back in his homeland hosted some of the most famous travelers, explorers, entrepreneurs, and treasure hunters the world had ever seen. Others were famous for their heroic actions in bringing down terrifying villains that were at the mercy of the cunning, vicious criminals that thought they couldn't be stopped.

Some of those individuals that came from the guilds became legends in their own right.

Jeremy tried to calm himself as he made efforts to go about this rationally. Compared to home, this guild was fairly small stuff. It was an opportunity though, and um… He DID find himself low on funds… Despicable, but even if he was proud he was also pragmatic. He needed to do some… Work.

Without really realizing it, Jeremy slowly back up to get ready to turn around when he felt something collide into him. Shaking himself a little from the light impact, the male snivy frowned and furrowed his scaly brow when he beheld the individual he walked into...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)   Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 pm

The male snivy picked through the room with an inquisitive eye, looking the place up and down to see if it met his approval. It was to be expected… A small room with two beds… Maybe some space for a desk if Jeremy procured it himself. At the moment, it would do and the male snivy nodded.

"And I as well. I appreciate this Miss Faye, and I'm sure we won't let you down."

Jeremy hopped into his own bed and gave a small smile. Yep… Definitely better than the ship he had to travel in to get here.

"I don't have any questions at the moment… I understand its getting late, but when we have the opportunity, I wouldn't mind a small tour. Perhaps in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)   Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm

"Very well, dearies. Now everything, that's left to do is for some paperwork to be filled out, but your presence is not required for that. So I guess I'll be seeing you two tomorrow! Good night!"
With these words the guildmaster closed the door behind her, leaving Jeremy and Kuro to chat with each other. While she enjoyed seeing the happy Pokémon, she now had to face the worst part of signing up a team - the paperwork. Sighing she walked back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)   Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Glory and Riches (MonkeySage)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4