Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing. Empty
PostSubject: PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing.   PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

'Time to wake up, Adita!' .... 'Adita? Are you there?' .... 'Adita, I'm coming in.' .... 'Adita? Are you there?' .... 'Adita! Are you here? Adita!' ..... 'Oh god.. Adita... No...' ..... 'Adita Hang on! I'm calling the paramedics, Everythings gonna be alright...' ......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deep under the water, Adita Attempts to swim panic-stricken.. The last thing that happened she was getting stabbed.. But now she's underwater, DROWNING. Thinking to herself, 'This is an ironic way to go, Adita. Good job, Adita. You had a good life. Good job.' And starts feeling pressure pushing on her due to how deep she was. 'oh god.. Even if I could swim I couldnt get to the surface in time... If i keep falling I'll faint, and then die...' 'Why arent my legs working anyways! Or my arms! Oh god.. This hurts... I'm starting to feel like I'm getting stabbed more then when I was earlier...' 'The pressure's gonna make me faint, and I know it.. No way I'm gonna survive this..' 'Yep.. Darkness's taking over.. Way deeper then i had hoped to go..' And while fainting, Adita thought she saw something.. Before fading away into the dark.
Back to top Go down

PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing.   PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing. EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 am

'No.. It's gonna be allright.. Adita's going to live.. I know she is.. She cant die now.. The paramedics are so close to arriving...'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'No. I'm not gonna chicken out this time... This time, I'm gonna brave it, I can Do this.. I can join the guild..' Typical Happenings. Sorry, but you know what happens. The partner chickens out. Blah. You get the point. SORRY FOR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL IN OUT OF FOURTH WALL TEXT
'It's always around this time of day when all the crabby start blowing bubbles.. They dont seem to be here today.. Shame.. Wait.. What's that over there!?'
Back to top Go down

PMD:Explorers of sky Nuzlocke rp thing.
Page 1 of 1