Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a bright day, One perfect for a stroll. But this Pichu wasnt just going for a stroll.. Kazuko looked back thoughtfully as he enters the last challenge between him and grassveil, Pecha forest. 'This is the final step until grassveil for me.' he had thought to himself while walking trough the trees. He looked around for a bit, then stopped. 'This seems like a good place to rest for a small bit...but i'll have to get moving again after a while.' The Pichu sat down and patted down the ground a bit to make it comfortable, then he sat down. 'This is actually kinda pretty...' The tiny pichu then looked around warily. 'But i cant let my guard down, there's still feral pokemon around here, and it's not safe to stay around too long.' The pichu stood up and started walking. 'I should get somewhere safer before i get too comfy...' He finds a good tree to climb, he climbs up that tree, lays on a branch, and gets comfy, while looking around at the trees. He had climbed up one which had no pecha berries. 'Dang.. Was looking foward to eating one. There's always later. Well, I think it's time for me to rest a bit. I've been walking all day...' And the pichu closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Last edited by pikapikaaa on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Kazuko picks up the Grass gummi that fell from the tree and notices Lina looking ready to fight a unsuspecting-looking Elgyem. 'Wait! It doesnt have that look of anger in its eyes like the rabid-like pokemon. I think it's friendly.' And Kazuko walks to the Elgyem looking at it. '...Are you? I mean I could be wrong.' And Kazuko backs up to Linas side and looks natrual, but raising his defenses.

OOC: It's okay golden. I'm sorry this is short too XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 pm

After I got rid of most of the mud, I calm down and sat on the floor. Then, I let out a sigh and started thinking. 'Wait a moment... What was I doing before I fell to the mud? Mmmmhhh...' A moment later, I remembered it and watched the other pokemon embarassed. 'Ups, sorry... You two aren't dangerous like the others, right? You...won't hurt me?' I asked with more curiosity than fear. I just...don't know enough to distinguish between the mad ones and the pacific ones... I better be careful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 am

Lina seems to calm a little.
"Well, you're talking, so that means you're not feral..." She glances at Kazuko, who seems to be mostly relaxed, and sits down, apparently deciding to trust the strange-looking Pokémon who'd fallen into the mud.
"So... Who are you?" Lina asks.
She looks at the Pokémon in front of her. All she knows was that the species of Pokémon is called Elgyem. Otherwise, she was clueless, and so she begins walking circles around the Elgyem, not menacingly, but curiously, having never seen one up close before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 pm

'I-I'm Tenkeren...' I said nervous. This is the first time I'm talking to someone who isn't from my family. The unknown is scary for everyone but discover it is in the meaning of curiosity, so I'll try to act as best as I can... Remember to be friendly, remember it, remember it! '...And y-your's?' I said with a shy smile.

I think I'm doing it correctly, right? I mean, I don't want to be alone. So I sholud try to make...friends.

But, how? I don't know...

But, from what I have heard from my parents, the world is and has all kind of things. And, when you think you know something, you're wrong. Because isn't the same every time or with other ones...

So...I'm confused. What I should do? Mmmhhh... My mom always tells me that if I don't know something, I should forget what I don't know...

What was she trying to say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Lina sits back down next to Kazuko, her curiosity satisfied.
"I'm Lina," she says warmly, her face carrying a bright smile and her tail wagging profusely. It is now clear she'd lost any doubts affiliated with Tenkeren, and she's acting very friendly now.
"So, Tenkeren, what brings you here?" Lina queries. Then she suddenly blinks, realizing something. "You know, Kazuko, in all the rush of battling, I forgot to ask you, too. I'm personally headed up to the Guild to register. What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Kazuko sits down too. 'I'm also to the guild to register. You see, My brother was kidnapped by some pokemon, And I'm hoping to find him.. Anyways, I'm Kazuko. Nice to meet you Tenkeren. So, all points beside, I'm hoping we get out of this forest soon. I'm getting kinda hungry and I'm starting to hope that we find something to eat. I haven't ate since I left home a long time ago at dawn..' and Kazuko starts attempting to knock some berries out of the tree.

This dice is not existing.

OOC: Sorry it's kinda short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:36 pm

'Me too but...Your...brother?' Tenkeren said while thinking for some time. Then, he did another question. 'What's a...brother?' He said while he inclined his head to his left side. 'Sorry if I question this, but I...don't know much about...some things...' He said shyly while touching his neck.

At this point, he understood why he was so curious about the outside world. He knew it was dangerous, he knew it wouldn't be easy at all, but he was hungry. Hungry of knowledge. He knew that all what his parents taugh him wasn't all what he could learn. He wanted... No.

He needed to discover the rest of the world by himself. All this...for knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Kazuko bends down to pick up the berry and starts slicing it into slices.'Well, A brother's a family member you can be close to or far from. Anyways.. Let's eat this berry while we wait!' And Kazuko hands each of them a peice of the oran berry, eating one himself, Also Looking up. 'Hey! You two wanna form a guild team when we get there? ' Not thinking of the fact that he doesnt know Tenkeren, And thinking ahead of us all being a guild team. He looked up, and noticed it was close to sunset. 'We oughta keep going soon as we're all done. We need to reach the village before night.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 am

Lina seems solemn as Kazuko talks about his brother, and she seems even more down when Tenkeren asks about brothers. A Pokémon whose brother was Pokénapped? Another who doesn't know what a brother is? Does he even know what a family is at all? But her thoughts are immediately forgotten.
Lina is ecstatic upon hearing Kazuko say those words.
"I think that's a great idea!" she pipes up. "We'd make an awesome exploration team! We could help Pokémon in need, and battle legendary Pokémon!"
It's only a moment before she realizes what she said.
"Well, maybe not legendary Pokémon yet, but still!" Lina's excitement was clear.
"Plus, we can look for Kazuko's brother, and Tenkeren can learn what a brother is!" Lina's tail is wagging happily, and she jumps up.
"Let's go! Right now! Maybe we can sign up before the Guild closes it's doors for the night!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 am

'Yeah, Let's go! And let's hope we make it there in one peice!' And Kazuko runs off, Hopefully the other two following. 'Cmon! We need to get to the town! I heard it gets worse at night and I'm hoping We get there before it's too late!' And notices some bushes rumbling. 'Guys, Careful. I feel like there's another rabid pokemon!' And Kazuko gets in a battle-ish pose, ready to fight against the pokemon.

OOC: SORRY FOR SHORT
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:06 pm

So brother means...family member? Like mom and dad? No, it has to be something more... I think I'm going to need to read a book about the family vocabulary, or something like that.

Anyway, looks like I'm on a new team! That was one of my objetives when I left my house. And I made it! But I didn't expect it like this... I mean, I'm not complaining, I'm really grateful! If I went directly to the guild, well...I doubt I would have enough guts to enter. I'm too shy...

Wait, an enemy?! I better be ready! I trained with my father so I would overcome some dangers who would be in my way, so I think I'm qualified for this. 'I'm ready!' I told them in my battle pose, ready for action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Lina smiles happily, not only did she now have two new friends to call Teammates, but another Pokémon had shown up so they could test their skills together.
"Perfect!" she exclaims. "This is our chance to show the world how awesome this new team is! Let's take this Feral Pokémon out!"
She readies herself for battle, before yelling, "First one to knock it out wins!" Lina Roars, using the move as a battle cry, and she rushes past Kazuko and Tenkeren, using a Bite Attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 am

The pokemon, Which is a Deerling, is startled by Lina's attack and flinches. Kazuko runs up and thunder punches it, Knocking it out of its flinched status, and attacks Lina with a stomp attack, winding up and crushing into Lina pushing her into the ground and keeping her down. Kazuko runs forward and thunder punches the Deerling, hoping to push it off of Lina.

OOC: Woo. First fight with all of us :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Wait, isn't it a bit unfair? I mean, I know...Feral Pokemon attack everyone but 3 vs 1 isn't something very fair, but counting the numerous Feral Pokemon that can appear in a explorer's path, the question takes another way, so-

-Oh, my! What am I doing? I have to fight! Remember, when the fight starts, there's no time for thinking in useless things! I have to cooperate with Lina and Kazuko to claim victory, so... Here I go!

I hit with a great Headbutt to the Deerling, helping Kazuko to move away the Feral Pokemon and release Lina from her painful situation. I hope this works...

OOC: Yay! Team attack! :D

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 am

Lina gasps as the air is knocked out of her when she's crushed underneath the Deerling's Stomp Attack, and she struggles to escape, but to no avail. Only when Kazuko and Tenkeren rush in with their attacks does she manage to squirm out from underneath it. She then takes a deep breath, using Roar to send it flying away from her. Lina is forced to stand and catch her breath for a moment before rejoining the battle.
"Thanks!" she exclaims, before jumping at the Deerling with a renewed vigor using Bite, determined not to let the grass type get the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next