Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need it for my Collection!:
Tsukishiro wandered lazily towards Pecha Forest. It had been a while since she had come here, especially since all of her jobs lately had been in places other than the rather bright and cheerful forest she was heading into now. If she was perfectly honest, she actually kind of missed the bright environment. The lush greenery of the trees and the shrubbery that grew beneath it, and the peachy pink colour of the Pecha Berries that grew upon them.
The Absol smiled, before remembering the task at hand and turning her attention to the ground. A Grass Gummi shouldn't be too hard to find.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:30 am

"R-Really?" Acro was ecstatic to have the company of another, he grinned, "Sure, i'll help! I'll be glad to help!" The Archen perked up, stretching his legs as he made himself appear taller once more. The archen looked left and then right, "What are we looking for again?" His smile became sheepish as his long neck retreated into his plumage slightly. Acro awaited a reply, slightly annoyed by a gust of wind that blew some leaves onto him and slapped leaves into his face.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 am

"Just a Grass Gummi," smiled the Absol, glad that her friend was more than happy to join her as she searched. It caused her mood to take a rather sharp turn for the better as she happily padded along with a small spring in her step as she continued to look for the gummi.
"So how have you been~" she asked the Archen, before nosing through some nearby foliage.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 am

"Er, ok i guess...I figured out how to make this rock shield...thing using my ancient power attack, but it only works if there's enough rocks around..." Acro told the absol, taking to the trees and swinging about, shaking them and hoping for something to drop. He was searching for items in general along with the gummi. The first bird pokemon grabbed limbs of trees with his talons and swung along like an acrobatic mankey, practicing his newest move, Acrobatics, in case a foe decided to come along and try to ruin their day.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:09 am

"Awesome!" grinned the young Absol, pausing her search for a moment as she pondered whether she could do anything improvisational like that with her moves. After a few moments of thought she shook her head. Most of her moves were physical or were hard to use in any other way than what they were intended. Oh well, it had been worth a try.

Nosing back through the undergrowth, Tsukishiro found a perfectly ripened Pecha Berry. Plucking it from it's branch she turned to the Archen. "Fancy a snack?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 am

Acro looked at the berry and shook his head, "No thank you, I'm not that hungry. I'm also slightly sick of Pecha Berries still from that mission where we had to find so many Pecha Berries in this place."
The archen tilted his head, "Pechas may be sweet, but why are they such a pain sometimes?"
He seemed to glare slightly at the item, remembering the pain of the mission like it was yesterday. The archen dropped down from a tree, not finding anything amidst its maze of branches and foliage.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Tsukishiro chuckled at the Archen's response before deciding to eat the berry herself. She figured it was better than letting it go to waste and besides, the taste wasn't that bad.
"I find it amusing how sometimes Pecha berries can be so common here, and yet sometimes it's so hard to find just a few," she chuckled before continuing to search, moving on to search near a bush a few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 pm

(you choose since i cants see the listings from my phone yet it can manage to post on here ) The archen wondered how the absol could still eat a berry after the incident in the very same forest. He figured that is was because they had not actually eaten the berries, but had simply tried to search for them. The prehistoric bird pokemon looked up at the supposed pecha berry filled trees. It was as if the berries knew that they had been searching for them and promptly made themselves scarce to tease the rescue team. Acro knew this was not possible as plants could not move nor think for all he knew. Unless the berries were actually pokemon, which it was proven by common sense that they werent. The archen's thoughts wandered as he awaited for something to happen or forthe absol to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Looking up from where she was searching, Tsukishiro glanced back to where Acro had leaped down from the tree he was in. Upon doing so, she blinked, spotting something green and especially gummi shaped on the ground.
"Yes!" she yelled, hopping to her feet and bounding towards it and the prehistoric bird Pokemon. Unfortunately, before she could reach said Grass Gummi, a Petilil emerged from the nearby undergrowth, grasping the gummi in her jaws and dashing off with it.

Tsukishiro skidded to a halt and called after the Petilil, "Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Acro screeched as a petlil erupted from the undergrowth and made off with a gummi that had fallen near him. The archen turned just to see the petlil run off, he blinked before realizing that the gummi was green and was what the Absol had been searching for. The archen leaped back into the trees and began to leap from treetop to treetop, hoping to cut off the Petlil and force it to stop as Tsukishiro would come up from behind and they could trap it. Acro began to make strange movements in the air, using acrobatics to help gain speed and prepare for an attack on the petlil if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Watching for a moment with her red eyes as the Petilil disappeared almost as quickly as it had appeared in the first place, Tsukishiro shook her fur before quickly giving chase, making up those few lost second in a few hurried bounds.
"Ms. Petilil?" she called out, hoping that the Pokemon would show itself so that they she could at least try and offer her something in return for the grass gummi. The Absol really didn't want to let her client down and it had already taken them this long to find one of the apparently rather rare gummies, let alone trying to find another one within the vast expanse of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm

The petlil remained silent, it had lost the archen despite its view from the trees. It glared at the absol from the spot it hid in, not wanting to hand over the gummi it had worked so hard to find despite not really wanting it in the first place. It was more of an impulse grab than anything!
The archen above grew confused, was the petlil a friend? From the way the absol addressed it, it seemed like the petlil would have been thought to be more civilized. The archen had only experience in the pokemon in this forest being hostile, this was unlike what he had experienced from the usual reaction of a civilized pokemon.
"Do you know it?" Acro asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Tsukishiro looked up at the Archen in the trees with a hesitant smile, "No, I can't say I do. But I figure it's nice to be polite to others even if you're not familiar with who they are."
The Absol shrugged before glancing back around the undergrowth that surrounded them, "If you're willing to give up the gummi, Ms. Petilil, i'll happily trade it for my Warp Seed or something," she called to the grass type, unsure if she was even still here but figuring it was worth giving it a shot, "I just need it to complete a mission of mine. I don't want to cause you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:26 pm

The petlil looked at the gummi and then to the absol, cautiously, it came out of the bushes. The archen sat stone still so as to not scare the small grass type, he was amazed that the absol could cut a bargain with a feral pokemon. Perhaps this pokemon was not feral after all, or maybe it decided it wanted a seed more than a gummi? The archen dismissed the idea of the seed being more loved over the gummi, this was a grass gummi, a grass type would probably never get it up. What if the petlil was trying to swindle the absol? The archen dismissed that idea as well, no way that would happen.
The petlil looked at the absol expectantly, waiting for it to show the seed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Tsukishiro watched as the Petilil came out from the undergrowth. Slowly the Absol took the bag that the guild provided for teams off and nosed through it until she found the seed she had offered. Gently taking it from within the bag, she placed it down on the ground, entertaining for a short moment the idea that the wild Petilil might just take both items and scarper. After all, a grass type like it would clearly prefer the gummi to the seed. It was worth a try however, and Shiro believed in giving others the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Shiro's belief in the benefit of the doubt seemed to have worked against the absol here as the petlil scurried out, and swiped the seed, racing away at top speed. Acro was surprised by the sudden movement and gave a leap backwards. The archen looked to the absol, "I'm going after it.." he spoke before climbing the nearest tree and using Acrobatics to gain momentum and chase after the petlil. He began to plan as he went along, wishing to take the gummi and hopefully the seed away from it before it ate the seed and disappeared forever. The tree branches swished loudly as the acrchen leaped from branch to branch, occasionally using his touch talons to perform a circle and gain more momentum or stall himself as he waited for the perfect opportunity to attack the petlil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next