Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend   Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

A blue jackal neared the cliff side and looked over it nervously. She swallowed as she saw the dark pit that seemed to lead to nothing. She almost felt something pulling her in as she looked. She backed away from the dangerous cliff side and spoke, "I REALLY hope we go down an easier way when we go down..." she looked around for her friend, Twayblade, "Twayblade?" she spoke nervously. Not seeing her friend around, also not looking directly behind herself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend   Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 pm

"I don't really get them very often if at all, but I do prefer green apples," smiled the Treecko as they continued on their journey to the bottom of the crevice. She paused for a moment before she continued, "I guess I like the crispier, refreshing taste that they have when compared to red apples."
With a small chuckle she glanced over at Kira, "Each to their own I suppose! Though with food I'm not all that fussy, especially because the tastier food was so much more scarce in Icicle Woods."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend   Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 pm

The riolu gave a small chuckle as well, before looking back to the gaping chasm before them. She still could not spot the bottom. The wind howled and tore at the sides of the chasm, as if trying to rip the boulders from their spot and sentence the duo beneath them to a cold and harsh death. Kira wondered how this chasm was even made, a great earthquake? A river? Some great and mysterious force she could not even comprehend? The possibilities, countless; the answers, limited. The riolu voiced her wonder to the treecko, "So...what do you think made this chasm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend   Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira's Golden Appetizer and Twayblade's Gluttonous Friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2