Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Golden Spiral Reporting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenSpiral

Poké : 5000

Golden Spiral Reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Golden Spiral Reporting!   Golden Spiral Reporting! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 pm

Good day/afternoon/evening, my fellow RPers! This is Golden Spiral reporting to you from his bedroom. I'm a university student currently striving for a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. Because of this, while writing is definitely a hobby of mine, I'm definitely more of a mathematician and the presence of several degrees of freedom, the fact that there is no "right answer," sometimes scares me. Fortunately, your site's system does appear to be rather refined, which is what attracted me in the first place.

I admittedly haven't played a pokémon game since Black and White, though a lot of the plot and pokémon of gen 6 and 7 has trickled down to me via popular osmosis. Other than that, I have deeply analysed the metagames for generations 3-5, so I assume my knowledge of pokémon shouldn't pose an issue.

Aside from pokémon, I have a deep love of digimon and yu-gi-oh (the TCG; lost track of the anime after Zexal), so if those franchises hold your fancy, I'm up for having long discussions about them.

Hm... I guess that's about it. Please take care of me.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: Golden Spiral Reporting!   Golden Spiral Reporting! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 12:44 am

Welcome to this site! It's always nice to have a new member. I'm actually fairly new myself, as I've been here for less than a year. It's fine not to have played many Pokemon games - the only main series ones I've played are Pokemon Pearl really long ago and Pokemon Shield right now and ongoing (the latter as a blind Nuzlocke). If you need to know more about a Pokemon to portray it in RP, you can look it up on a site such as Bulbapedia and Serebii, I think.

I'm not really interested in Digimon, but I actually like looking at Yu-Gi-Oh cards, even though I never actually play or even own any physical ones. So just maybe I can talk with you about sometime. Thanks for coming here!
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Golden Spiral Reporting!   Golden Spiral Reporting! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 pm

Welcome aboard Golden. Don't worry about not having played the mainline games for a while, as none of their plots are really used here. As long as you get the basics of PMD you'll be perfectly fine, and everyone is nice enough to generally offer help when needed. As for the other things... Not watched Digimon in years, used to play Yu-gi-oh before the link mechanic came into effect. Mainly played Dragunity and Shinobirds (E-Spirits).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Spiral Reporting!   Golden Spiral Reporting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Spiral Reporting!
Page 1 of 1