Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In a New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In a New World Empty
PostSubject: In a New World   In a New World EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 am

Ever wounder what it's like to be in an Anime? I'm sure many of you have, I know I'm on of many or a few. Ok picture this, you are doing your everyday thing. Be it doing chores, being lazy, or at work. When you suddenly hear a voice, "I need your help. All worlds are in danger, I have chosen you. The fate of all worlds and all of time depend on it."

A chosen few enter the world of Anime. Time and Space are in danger of becoming corrupted. Help fight in the battle to save all worlds.

You wake up in a strange world, remembering nothing but your name. You soon find out that you have a certain gift. Be warned, each gift is different, each one comes with a price.

Bio:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Gift:(No God-modding, and chose only 1 gift)

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

In a New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a New World   In a New World EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 am

Name: Amy Rohan

Personality: Amy is a shy person, but she love to be with people. Thinking of others, she put them ahead of herself. But she can be selfish at times, but she tries to do her best with what she can. Amy is timid and this makes it hard for her to truly to speak her mind. But when she voices her opinion, she feels amazing about the accomplishment.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Gift:(No God-modding, and chose only 1 gift) Turns into a Black wolf with angel wings(Black wings)
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

In a New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a New World   In a New World EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 pm

*That feeling when you are past the age limit and therefore cannot play...  Sad face.*

Also... Do you have any idea how hard it is to find an anime picture/character that looks like you?

REALLY FREAKING HARD.

Seriously, I might have to try and draw myself... That won't turn out well.

-----------------

Name: Jacob Caruso

Personality: Jacob is a man who lost interest in what the world had to offer. Years ago, he began to become bored with the world. The people, the places, the things, everything started to seem grey. As a consequence, he has become bitter, jaded, and sarcastic. In an attempt to ward off existential depression, Jacob took on a number of hobbies. Drawing, Archery, Kung-Fu, the list goes on and on, all in an attempt to be less bored. Jacob is naturally extroverted, but due to his misanthropic tendencies this comes out through sarcasm and scathing jokes. He is not very good with empathy, his only interest in the emotions of others in finding out how they work.

He is extremely intelligent and adapts very well to new, unexpected situations, thriving on them. Once interested, he picks up information in an intuitive manner, taking in new concepts and situations very quickly. However, anything he finds boring or tedious will be cast by the wayside. He seems to have a knack for finding "order inside the Chaos."

((That first part is a bit exaggerated. I'm not as world weary as I used to be. Still, I never realized how close I actually am to being OP... Hehhee.))

Appearance:

((Screw it. My hair is going grey anyway... Change the eyes to blue, remove the weird scars, and you've got it.))

Spoiler:

Gift: Jacob's natural ability to assess and learn seems to have been accelerated to the point where now he not only understands new skills quickly, but becomes skilled in them at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down

In a New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a New World   In a New World EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:45 pm

So he good with Adapting? Cool. He could of just turned 19, meh I'll change the age limit to 21. Anyway your accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In a New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a New World   In a New World Empty

Back to top Go down

In a New World
Page 1 of 1