Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Well of the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

The Well of the World  Empty
PostSubject: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Chapter 1: The Search

WOLF

Days, weeks, months
Wolf wasn't sure how long he had been falling he couldn't tell with the constant darkness that surrounded him. He wouldn't be surprised if someone told him it had only been a few hours he barely understood how to read time at all let alone guess it when all he did was fall and fall. He wondered if Fox was attempting to rescue him right now, he was sure she would be she was a kind person that way she would keep trying to save him no matter how hard it became and if she was trying to then so would Axi. Axi wouldn't let her take on such a task alone so it only made sense that he would help.
Wolf's thoughts wondered to Zash he wondered if Zash would care enough to come searching for him. Unlike Fox Zash wasn't so kind that he would look for Wolf especially since they had fought just before Wolf had gotten into this mess of falling. He wondered briefly if he even wanted Zash too look for him but he cursed himself for the thought. He wasn't sure if his eyes were closed are not it was impossible to tell since he'd lost all feeling in his face a tiny bit ago but however so subtle he felt the slight drop of water brush against his hand and wondered vaguely where it came from along with the where the sadness he felt came from.

Axineld

Axi wasn't sure what to make of the scene before him Zash wasn't in his normal attire of a black suite and striped tie but was instead in an undead hollywood tea shirt and and faded gray jeans. It made Axi feel slightly uncomfortable in his three piece gray suit.
" How's Fox doing?" Zash asked his voice was strained like he didn't want to ask but felt the need too.
" Fine she hasn't given up yet and it's been almost a month now." Axi sighed he didn't know if he should ask Fox to stop for her own good or to keep helping her search for Wolf. Personally Axi didn't have much attachment to Wolf, he'd met the guy before but hadn't talked to him much he knew Zash and Wolf were really close nearly like brothers but Zash hadn't even attempted to search for Wolf after he suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth. Yet Fox had pooled all her resources and all her time into finding him. " I'm starting to get worried." He admitted.
Zash shrugged." It's her choice it's not like we can stop her." He replied though Axi had known Zash long enough to know it was troubling him.
" You know you could at least try to act like your looking for him." He suggested. he'd never say it but he was a little mad at Zash for just dropping the topic of helping Fox's search whenever he brought it up.
"I'm not gonna lie to her." He defended himself. There's that hostile mood again. Axi sighed. " I have to go anyways Fox wants to see me says she may have found a break threw." He told him looking for a reaction but he simply said good bye and walked off.
Axi shook his head and focused on getting to Fox for now, he was in the city of New York inside a cafe and Fox was all the way in Arizona. Most people wouldn't be able to travel that far without getting on a plane but Axi, Axi would get there in about 30 minutes. Most of those minutes would be spent trying to find a place someone wouldn't see him. He found a side alley in the street after just 15 or so minutes of search { lord there are lots of people in New York) HE calmly released a breath and very very slowly lifted off the ground and started to drift away. He stuck a hand n each pocket and kicked back waiting to get up to a good altitude so a jet stream could take him to Arizona.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 am

Soon he was cruising over the states while kicking back. HE pulled out his Kindle and scrolled to one of the many books he was reading and picked up where he had left off on his last flight.

Axi arrived just on time as he had thought before. He touched down on some dead grass on the outside of a college campus. He blinked and shaded his eyes the sun was high in the sky and Arizona was very very hot. Axi didn't like the heat much strange when u had a friend like Zash but what was a guy to do?
He blinked and took out a slip of paper from his pocket in it he had written the name of the professor Fox had been working with on a new idea of her's on Wolf's vanishing. The paper read : Coldmen University, Dr. Harris and Professor Parker ( do not mix them up!!) Axi made note not to screw up the names as he looked to the campus sign it did indeed say Coldmen University. Axi started to walk to the entrance to campus and threw the high iron gates. The grass inside the campus was as dead as the outside of the campus an ugly shade of yellow or brown Axi couldn't tell which.
Axi entered the first building it was a tall very square and uniform college building as he walked threw the white tiled halls looking for a door labeled with one of the two teachers on his note but he didn't find either one. Just as he was deciding to go to the second building a woman stopped him he blinked. " oh hello." He greeted.
The lady smiled she had strange eyes they seemed to pierce Axi and hold him still like straps on a medical table. Now that he thought for a second it was a even more perfect analogy because the way she looked also made his muscles want to react like he would be cut in a surgery but of course the glare kept him in check. " Hello can I help you?" She asked.
"Um yes." He said snapping out of it. " I'm looking for a Doctor Harris and Professor Parker."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

" Oh they're right this way." She pointed to the wall on Axi's right and he blinked there was a hall leading that way he could have swore it had just been a white tiled wall. He blinked and shoot his head must be imagining it. he decided. " Thank you miss.." Axi hadn't caught her name.
"Warde." She supplied and excused herself.
Axi didn't spend much time thinking about if the hall had been there before or about miss Warde the way he saw it was he had a way to Fox now nothing more to worry about. As Axi walked down the hall he looked at the doors lining either side they all had the name plates for the teachers name and room number but they were all blank. He eventually found one room labeled Mr. Shibashi Axi surely wasn't looking for him, he found Mr. Harris' room just a couple doors down and opened it up. " HONEY I'M HOME!"
He stumbled back out into the hall as none other than the FoxFire Alchemist herself tackled hugged him shouting. " AAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIII"
" FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOXXXXX" He shouted back righting himself and straightening his tie as she let go. Axi tried to be as nice as he could be in all honesty she looked terrible, there were bags under the bags that were under eyes, her hair was a complete mess like she hadn't cared for it in days. she wore a white tea shirt with tons of stains on it along with khakis shorts. " God what happen you look like you were dragged threw a gutter or something!" Axi exclaimed.

" What?" Fox asked as though she had no idea on how she looked. She ducked back into the room and looked at a mirror right by the door. She gasped. " God I do look terrible!" She shouted and ran back to a desk in the room. Axi entered in and was slightly off put by the pure size of the room. It was as large as a military base hanger( Don't ask how he knew how big that was) filled with giant machinery and other things.
" Marco why didn't you tell me I looked this bad?!" Fox yelled as she grabbed a pen from her desk and scribbled on her hand. She rushed back over to the mirror by the door and Axi shuffled out of the way.
" What?" A man's voice replied. " You look fine." From where the voice was Axi could see a man slide out from behind one of the machines. The man put on his glasses and looked surprised at Fox. " Oh man you look terrible!" He laughed.
"Yeah thanks." Fox rolled her eyes she took the hand she had scribbled on to her chest and alchemy sparks flew across her body her shirt changed colors to black and her shorts changed to a different design, her hair instantly lost it's grimly and careless look and turned into a flowing dirty blonde locks.
"Now now Marco don't tease her." Another voice said this one was that of a female. Axi tensed expecting it to be Miss Warde again but not it wasn't this girl wore a lab coat and had a name tag that read Professor ParkerThe gentelman also wore a lab coat, he had gray black hair and wire rimmed glasses. He reminded Axi of a hobo just by the way he looked and how nasty his teeth were.
" Is this fella your friend Fox?" Doctor Harris At least Axi assumed all he knew was his first name was Marco.
" Yes! This is Axi, Axi this is Doctor Harris. " She said pointing to Marco." And this is Professor Parker." She introduced the two.
"Fox has told us a lot about you!" Professor Parker said as she walked over to Axi. " Would you like me to show you around?" She asked. Doctor Harris start to pad his pockets looking for something. Axi looked to Fox who gave a tiny nod. " Um Sure that'd be great!"
" Fox and Marco are gathering up data at this point so I'm sure they'll call us when they're ready." She informed him as she lead him away from Fox who went over to Marco.

Last edited by zashonfire on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 am

Data on what? Axi wondered, Fox had already tried to locate Wolf with all different fields of science not just Alchemy. Axi himself had turned to magic and other magi but they all had no luck. That reminded Axi of something " Um Prof. Parker-"
"Call me Mia " She replied smiling.
" OH Mia can I ask what it is you are doing here I mean it looks like a science lab but." Axi turned and say blue static in a tube bolting around it. " I'm not entirely sure it's all science." Axi hoped she got what he meant.
" Myself of Marco are magic users ourselves all this machinery is used by our friend Aaron in the other room in this hall." She explained. Axi assumed that was Mr. Shibashi. " he himself does have magic but he quite likes science." Axi nodded as Mia proceeded down the hangar sized room she pointed things out to him and what they were used for Axi didn't pay much attention though. His nerves racked him as he wondered what this Harris and Fox were researching, he guessed it would be dangerous most things they were involved in were.
" So what's your relationship with Fox?" Mia asked and Axi blinked.
" We're friends." He replied simply " How do you run such a massive place with just the three of you?" Axi asked amazed at the feat.
" It's not just us three we have one more, my boyfriend, Dylan or I guess Mr.Frock helps Aaron out." She explained she seemed slight sad talking about Dylan, Axi got the feeling something had happened. " Well there's nothing else really to show you, I hope Fox and Doc. Harris are done by now." She turned and started back Axi followed along. They got back to the area where Fox's desk was though it was no longer a desk now it was a wardrobe for some reason . Doctor Harris was seated at his desk with a folder filled with papers." Where's Fox?" Axi asked as she was no where to be found.
" She went to grab some things." He yawned. " We can start now though." he stated Axi nodded and listened intently.
" Firstly is the subject we're looking for." Doctor Harris sounded so serious now as he looked threw papers and pulled one out, Axi didn't like how he referred to Wolf as a subject even if he had no personal attachment to him Zash and Fox did. He pulled out a paper that had Wolf's picture on it and a ton of information on him. " Mr. Wolfgang, no family or anything of the sort only you three as friends. Now reviewing information we'd received we know he got into a fight with Zash very close to around the time he disappeared." Axi didn't like where this was going. " The two fight constantly according to our notes but Zash considers Wolf a brother so we have no inclination to assume it was murder. More likely Wolf simply got into a little fight with Zash and got away." He paused slightly and looked up from his papers at Axi. " Tell me do you know anything of tartarus?"
Axi was slightly off put. " Yes in greek myth, a jail for titians like Chronos who the gods though dangerous." He explained.
" Yes yes." Marco nodded. " Now what about Limbo?"
"Shinto I believe or maybe toaism or buddhism, basically a timeless hell to hold terrible sinners a lot like Tartarus." Axi replied not getting where he was going.
Harris nodded." Now let me ask you have you hear of the Well of The Worlds?"
"The well of the what?" Axi had never heard the term.
" Though as much." Harris grinned like Axi was the outsider on an inside joke and he enjoyed it. " The Well of The Worlds is a Aztec version of those two places which are a lot like Hell." Harris took out a pack of cigarettes and lit himself one. " Though it's far more extreme. In the others there is no entrance that is here on earth of course you'll argue that there is but they either move or do not have an actual location that stands. Plus they're mostly back doors and windows not an actual entrance, The Well of The Worlds is right in Mexico it's properly there and can be easily accessed. Wolf and Zash were both very much into myths and such so we can assumed they've learned about this and Wolf after they're falling out went there." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his feet on the desk.
Axi blinked that was it? It didn't seem like much, barely any evidence just a hunch. He couldn't say he had the most faith in it but since Axi knew Zash well it did sound like something that was right up his alley.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 am

"What exactly is this well?" Axi wasn't all that sure what the well even was all he had to compare it to was two things in religions he didn't follow, and even if he did follow them he had not expereince in those places and quite frankly didn't want any.
" Have you heard of black hole and white holes?" Marco asked and Axi nodded. " Okay well think of our world as an imperfect black hole, you can enter it a number of different ways but there are very few ways to leave it. Now going on that principal The Well of the Worlds is the opposite it's a white hole nearly impossible to enter but capable of exiting of course this is all just theory. We still have the flaw of Wolf not exiting the Well of Worlds so we suspect that it isn't actually easy to leave. So at this point Fox and myself have differing opinions. I Believe that it's actually an anti space, and an anti time almost like a suspended animation but to the very extreme and that's why Wolf can't leave he's been frozen in it since the moment he entered. " He explained

Axi nodded he wasn't sure what he though of this. The only thing he was sure of was that this Well of the Worlds was not a nice place and if Wolf was stuck there this might be more of a challenge then he had thought .
Just as Doctor Harris was done explaining Fox rushed in. " Sorry! God I was starving I didn't realize I hadn't eaten since lunch like two days ago." She blushed. Axi's eyes grew wide with alarm he hated hearing when Fox saying things like that. He remembered one time he had to lock her inside her house just to get her to sleep after being awake for 7 days straight. "How far you guys get?" She asked Harris
"Right to your part." Harris answered and blew some smoke as though he had forgotten it was in his mouth to begin with. Axi realized that Marco had been smoking it the whole time but when the cigarette rested in his mouth no smoke came from it none what so ever but when he took it from his mouth and blew out smoke a large amount was released. He shook his head and didn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

" Oh so you told him how you think it's an anti space?" Fox nodded caught up now. " Well like he said on the black holes and white holes being flawed think we're actually right but we just got it backwards, the well is actually a black hole and ours is the white hole." Axi thought for a second that actually made more sense. Thinking like that, there was only one way into this world which was too be born and you can leave multiple ways, well they all resulted in death but they are numerous. " But does that also mean.." Axi stopped he could tell by Fox's expression she was thinking the same thing.
" Just like in a Black hole you'd die instantly but to someone looking at you it'd take hundred of years for you to die, Wolf may he may-" Her voice faltered.
" Of course this is all still theory." Doctor Harris quickly cut in. " We'll have to go to the well and investiagate, in fact we should head out now I mean Axi here is a wind wizard after all he can move the equipment." Marco looked to Axi for a reply.
He sighed and looked at Fox she had a hopeful expression on her face and he knew that he might as well have asked Fox cause he couldn't say no now. " Yeah I'll do it." He agreed.
Fox cheered and went off quick grabbing all kinds of things from the various machines. Doctor Harris didn't seem too frantic he calming kept smoking.
Axi started over to help fox but just then his phone rang. " Hello?" He asked picking it up.
"Dude Axi um I got into some trouble." It was the voice of Zash.
"What kind of trouble?" Axi asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 am

Chapter 2: The Well of The Worlds

WOLF

Fear
No Wolf felt none of that. He'd lost that not long after he'd started falling. It was hard to stay in a constant state of fear of something when you were exposed to it for a very long period of time. That and the fact Wolf had tried to not feel any not after a moment he'd shared with Zash. Wolf's eyes seemed to mist over and for the first time since he started falling he saw a color besides black.
A red brick building and a wooden shabby looking bar lined the two sides of the filthy alley. It smelled of cat urine and rotting food. Two figures leaned on the wall of the brick building, Wolf immediatly knew it was Zash by his signature leather jacket he used to wear before he started rocking the suit.
" Zash, what's your biggest fear?" The second figured asked and Wolf looked at him closely realization slowly dawning on him. He had short black hair, he wore a blue tea and blue jeans, the voice was what gave it away it was Wolf himself. Wolf knew now this was his memory, and he remembered this time clearly. Zash and himself had just gone out to eat and gotten into a little fight with some random punks.
Wolf remembered what he had been thinking too. Everyone always considered the two of them brothers, of sorts and even if they were the same age Wolf knew if they were real brothers Zash would be the eldest. He was always more confident then Wolf more outgoing and he was much better at just talking.
"why you ask?" Zash answered back.
"Well somebody asked me it and I didn't know what to say." Wolf started out and lost his train of thought. Zash grinned and memory Wolf along with the real Wolf were both filled with silent frustration. he hated that grin, it was the kind of look you'd give to a stupid younger brother who didn't know how the world worked yet. Even if he admitted he would be the younger brother didn't mean he'd like it.
" I wouldn't know what my biggest fear is, I haven't met it yet. I'll let ya know when I do." He promised.
The imagine left Wolf and he was back in darkness. He wondered now thought would Zash be afraid if he was in this spot right now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:30 am

ZASH

" Um the monster thing chasing me kind." Zash replied as he vaulted a care sliding across the hood easily. The scale covered neck of the beast that was on his heels crushed the car. Glass didn't shatter or break like you'd expect, the entire front window of the car popped off in one piece, " One sec." With a sharp kick the glass shattered. He tossed the phone up into the air and grabbed the largest piece of glass nearly have the size of the original pane and brought it down on the neck of the beast. The sickening sound of chopping a carrot sounded and the head fell off. That didn't do much considering the bone frames of two more heads was already sprouting from the wound. Zash caught his phone in one hand and started off across the parking lot at a jog. " This things growing extra heads." He complained.

" What like a hydra?" Axi's voice from the phone sounded Zash had nearly forgotten he was there.
" Yeah that's probably what it is." Zash confirmed, looking at the monster it did make sense. It was like a bulldogish dragon. It was short and chubby like a bulldog but had a dragon's skin and head. The neck didn't fit right though it extended out and branched off like a tree into a mass tangled mess of heads. Which thanks to Zash's cut spawned two more. Zash cussed as the not even fully made head tripped him up and the phone went flying. " Really?!" He looked back at his feet just in time to see the head gets glazed over in scales that grew right out of the naked, pink colored skin head. He reached down with one hand as the hydra head opened it's mouth to bite into his shin and Zash let out a puff of flames from his hand.
The Hydra's tongue was instantly toasted and it recoiled back uncoiling his leg and retreating back to the other heads. Zash pushed off the ground snapping back to his feet and was off at a sprint snatching the phone off the ground. "ZASH!" Axi shouted.
" Yeah yeah calm down I'm here." He replied.
"Where are you? " Axi asked.
" I'm still in New York, where do I need to be?" Zash asked sliding over another car's hood dukes of hazard style.
" Mexican border."
" Yeah that's not happening."
" Do you still have that charm?"
Zash's hand fell to his neck a chain if silver hanging from it was a cross, even though Zash didn't belong to any religion. " Yeah." he confirmed and Axi replied with the simple answer of ten minutes. Zash had to hold off this Hydra or keep running for ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:45 am

Zash stopped and turned on his heels facing the Hydra. He hung up the phone. He didn't really have any option when he thought about it, he wasn't the type to run and hide. The heads had fully formed at this point one having blue scales while the other was coated a wet glossy emerald green. Zash remembered the myth of the Hydra, Hercules had ended it with fire so maybe it made sense that Zash had to face it now he didn't wonder too much about it.
Thew rainbow scaled heads spat out matching acid spit color coded to each heads color the black top smoked ahead of Zash, he parted the hairs from his eyes he always kept his hair just a tad longer then most guys just so it peeked into his eyes. At that instant the green head shot forward impatiently the other heads hissed at it. Obviously the green one had jumped the gun, Zash reasoned easily from the way the other heads scolded it.

Zash brandished his arms out his forearms facing the sky. Instantly flames bloomed from his ares the air heated up and shimmered like a heat mirage in a desert and the Hydra remembering how the flames had burned it's tongue slanted off course and slammed into a near by car. He hoped this little show would be enough to scare them off and he could hold this position here for the ten minutes but that was sadly not true as the other heads got their act together and came at Zash from all possible angles. The green head it's fear of the flames gone with the encouragement of his fellow lizard heads curled around and came at Zash from behind.
Zash's jaw set his normally deep ,sweet milk chocolate brown eyes, glossed over no longer holding the same deep thoughtful look. His lips moved with his thoughts but no noise was made. Lower left he mouth his forearms flicked and the flames were cut off he spun on his right leg a red Hyrda head zoomed by where his left foot had been. midsection from behind
he continued his spin so the behind he was talking about before was now his front. He raised a hand lazily it blazed with heat he calmly tap the side of the purple Hydra's neck and it changed direction taking more heads away from Zash. Lastly was the green head with was behind him now coming right at him. He simply ducked and it over shot. He fell back on his but. Sitting in the middle of the necks that had all shot around him not a single one contacting him. They may all have came from the same body but each head moved at a different speed making it easy for Zash to dodge.
With each hand extended to his sides Zash let out a small wall of fire that discouraged the beast's from lingering around him any loner and as Zash knew they would they all retreated. He climbed back to his feet patting away dust from his jeans. Zash cussed instantly as he saw all the heads real back and spit their acid saliva. He stuck out his hands flames shot at high speed and power like jets on a rocket and Zash was flung all the way into the wall of a apartment building. He shouted the F bomb as loud as he could. " GOD my arms, Oh lord my ARMS!!" He crumbled to his knees a hand on each bicep hugging himself. Pain flared from the muscles all up the length of his arms smashing into the building and hurting his back didn't even register compared to his arms.
The worst part was the Hydra was already coming towards him. He rolled out from hugging himself and started to run but of course nothing went right from there. The Hydra had lost interest in Zash at that second and gone for a tiny girl in the door way of the apartment building that Zash had left an imprint on. Zash's good friend the green head lashed out for her, the child's eyes filled with terror.
"The things I do for people." Zash hissed to himself as yet again he flung out his hands and he jetted himself right into the neck of greenie. The familiar pain in his arms hit him in a wave thankfully the only thing he had knocked into was the Hyrda it had taken the full brunt of it getting knocked off it's feet. A new sensation hit Zash it was a warm sense of healing suddenly everything was covered in a shade of white, the girl Zash had saved looked like a ghost.
Like stepping threw a whole dimension grass came up straight to his face his shoulder hit the dirt and he rolled over.
"ZAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHH" Instantly Fox had her arms around him in a hug. She sounded distressed Zash couldn't tell why he felt like he had jet lag from a long flight but he'd somehow ended up here in an instant. He tried to gather his surroundings the Hydra was here though it was on it's side like it had just been knocked over by Zash's attack, they were in a forest by the looks of it a not to dense one with dead grass that he and fox were on right this instant.
Zash saw it the moment he turned he didn't know where the certainty came from probably the ice that covered areas on the ground and on the object itself.It had smooth black obsidian steps leading to an adobe brick platform. In the very center was some other worldly thing to Zash it was covered with moss and vines made of nothing but stone. " It's it's a well?" Zash asked looking at Fox. She followed where he was looking and nodded. " We think Wolf's in there." She answered.
That was all Zash needed to hear he lightly lifted Fox's arms off of him and was on his feet and onto the steps.
"Kid what do you think your doing!" Someone Zash didn't know stepped in front of him. He had a cigarette in his mouth and wore a white lab coat. Zash didn't slow the man cusses and held out his hand steam started to form around it and the air grew cold. Too bad, I know that trick Zash thought. Ice blossomed from his palm and it quickly engulfed Zash and Professor Harris had a grin of victory only to be put down as he saw in that instant what Zash was doing. His hands thrown behind him blasted two jets of fire the ice broke under the pressure and he was shot over Marco easily. He twisted in the air seeing Axi and Fox together staring at him in disbelief. He his two fingers to his eyebrow and with a flick of the wrist gave them a solute.
Then there was black as he passed into the well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the World    The Well of the World  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Well of the World
Page 1 of 1