Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corruption Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a world of strife many try to make a decent living. As technology progresses some strange events occur. One such even is happening right now in the a city in Hoenn.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 am

"But, you're right, I was blinded by my anger and stuck in the past, when I should have just looked to the future..." King had lost most of his memory, and his last memory before being a Riolu was getting attacked by a Buizel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 am

"Well... Lets get out of this cave." Cassandra said climbing up the rubble. She looked at King. "Perhaps there's a way to reverse this." She said. She had already looked into it. but failed to get anywhere because of anger issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am

"Sounds good. I have heard of Team Aqua's base near Lillycove. Maybe there is something there." King said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Cassandra nodded. "I guess its worth a try." She said. She was a little nervous. Being pokemon from Sinnoh trainers would try to catch them the moment they saw them. She had be able to control her anger for a while but if she let go all hell would break loose. She had to keep herself in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"By the way, I seem to be uncatchable, because I started as a human. Maybe that happens with you?" King explained. He began walking, thinking about what has and will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"I had a black eye once due to an Ultra ball hitting me. Does that Answer your question?" Cassandra asked. She sounded a little angry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 am

"Er, yes..." King said. "And if any trainers try to catch us, let me handle it." King began walking once more, only to bump into trainer. "Aw dammit..." King said exasperated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm

"Rather than fight lets run." Cassandra said. She wanted to avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 pm

King had no chance to respond, because the trainer sent out a Breloom. The Breloom used Stun Spore on King and made him very sluggish. "Stop... please..." King pleaded in human. The trainer seemed surprised, giving King a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Cassandra grabbed Kings paw as she helped him get away. "We have to be careful. I don't wanna hurt anyone else. I already have plenty of enemies." She said as they where walking though the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:28 am

"Than-GAH!" King was having a lot of trouble moving, and fell over, paralyzed. "Need a Cheri Berry..." King said while getting up. He began walking forward, stumbling around towards a berry tree. Using Iron Tail, he slammed the tree, only to knock a Pokémon out. It was a Heracross. "Why didja do that?!" The Heracross questioned angrily. It attacked King with a Close Combat, hitting him for high damage. King fell over, weak. He got up and tried to use Agility to try to escape, and it seemed to work, till the Heracross shot a Focus Blast at King, knocking him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Cassandra glared at the Heracross. "Hey! Why would you do that! He was only trying to get a berry!" She said stepping in front of King. She was ready to pummel this bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corruption Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2