Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corruption Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Corruption Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

In a world of strife many try to make a decent living. As technology progresses some strange events occur. One such even is happening right now in the a city in Hoenn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 pm

A lone Pokémon, a Riolu was walking around Verdanturf town. He quite liked the town, due to it's peaceful and quiet nature. He was an oddity in Hoenn, being a Sinnoh Pokémon. He had many things on his mind, such as how he is to survive. The Riolu wasn't always a Pokémon. He used to be human, and was turned into a Pokémon. That way, Pokéballs don't work on him. The Riolu began walking out of town, looking for a berry tree. He saw another Pokémon that looked troubled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

A Buizel was sitting there looking at a human very worried. He had wanted to catch her. She tried to run away not wanting him to meet the same fate many trainers did when they tried to catch her. But it was no use. She had used a move on him and now he was doomed. His transformation already starting. She wanted to stop it somehow. But she could do nothing but watch. The Riolu would recognize this pokemon. It would be pretty hard not to for him. She changed his life forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 am

The Riolu indeed did recognize the Buizel. She was the one who changed him into what he is. She was the one who did THIS. He had been training for this moment. He wanted revenge. He NEEDED revenge. But... something was off. The Buizel seemed sad... Just as the Riolu was going to blast her with an Aura Sphere, he stopped. He, for once in a LONG time talked... "Who are you?" He questioned angrily. "And why are you doing this?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 am

"Huh? Hey its not like I want to! Those bastards... They did this to me! I can't seem to avoid it no matter where I go! Leave me alone!" The Buizel said running away. The man before her was now a geodude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 am

"Grrr..." The Riolu grumbled, after using agility. The Riolu gave chase, hoping to catch up. It charged another Aura Sphere, and shot at the Buizel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 am

The Buizel had used Agility as well to get a better lead on the Riolu chasing her. She was very fast. As the Aura sphere was about to hit her she managed to get into a small pond. She had made this small pond with the help of some ground types. Deep under was a small cave she would hide in. She would only ever leave for food. The cave did have air in it. A small hole leading to the surface provided that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 am

The Riolu, not going to give up on his long-awaited revenge, checked for a hollow area, and began slamming the ground with Rock Slide, beginning to make the area collapse. As a finisher, he slammed the broken ground with Iron Tail, causing it to cave in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 am

The Buizel's legs where caught in the ruble. She looked at the Riolu as he jumped into her cave. She tried to get away but it was no use. "Just end it.... I don't deserve to live." She said bracing herself. She remembered this Riolu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:07 am

The Riolu felt a pang of guilt rush through him. He remembered another person who was experimented on next to him. Her name was Chessie. He became good friends with her, but she was killed by those people, after being injected with a strange liquid, and those were her final words... The Riolu felt tears swell up in his eyes, as he moved the rocks on the Buizel's legs. He got out of the wreckage, and began to cry. "Why... why do people do these things?" He asked out loud.

Last edited by RioluOmega on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am

The Buizel got up and dusted herself off. She looked at the Riolu curiously. "Its because the world is cruel... Things where starting to look up for once. My life was turning around. I was going to do something with me life.... Then they took it from me! The only thing I ever wanted and they stole it! I made them pay but at a horrible cost. I'm sorry this happened to you.. But its hard to avoid attacking others when your mad... If I could control this odd power I would." She said sitting next to the Riolu. He spared her miserable life. The least she could do was to let him know whats happened to her. If the Riolu looked real closely he would notice a dreadful scar on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 am

The Riolu faintly saw a strange mark on the Buizel's back. Upon closer inspection, it looked to be a large scar. The Riolu was surprised, as he always thought the Buizel was eager to harm anything, he saw she was no different than him. Both outcasts, both hurt by the world, and both with nothing to go back to. "..." The Riolu was silent as usual, but something was different. It was a sad silence, not a normal one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:42 am

The Buizel sat there for a while. Remembering what they did to her revenge didn't do anything for her. "You know... Even though I got my revenge. It meant nothing. I got nothing out of it. Rather than wish for death how about we try to make our lives better somehow?" She asked. She was not normally one to talk to others. But this Riolu was different for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:01 am

The Riolu was quiet for a while. "What's your name?" The Riolu inquired. "I don't know my real name, but people call me King."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 am

"My name is Cassandra.... My last name really doesn't matter anymore." She said. She looked at her reflection in the water. It was still odd seeing a Buizel instead of her human self. She wasn't sure if she would ever get over that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Roleplay   Corruption Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Corruption Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next