Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Now that I realized it, it's really to bad that I wasn't killed in the night. You know, then we would be almost sure because I would have pulled a Sere(If you don't know the term, look at the Glados game), and they would have voted you off. Because I started tagging you the moment after I got the PM saying you were a Pirate or a Drunkard. It would have been way too good.

But as it goes, it appears we are at the end. Pichu will determine if we win or lose. We have our faith, and hope that we got the correct one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:40 am

Me> SHOOT..
AFTER GETTING DRUNK AND GOING IN CIRCLES ON THE DIZZY THING AND GETTING DIZZY. RanDOM RESOULT. HEADS/TAILS.
SAKU HEADS
MONKEY TAILS.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 am

Welp I guess this is it. I was never lucky at these luck games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:46 am

Hey I'm the same Saku, so we're both pretty lucky XD (Although im pretty lucky a mutineer aint shot me in the back of the head yet) So no hard feelings, and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Okay then. You too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm

GOOD LUCK BOTH OF YOU. also just say if you're the thing im not gonna change my shoot. I like the random..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 am

PichuPichuuu throws the coin up into the air and watches it flip, flip, flip, flip, fli-
BANG.
MONKEYSAGE THE MUTINEER IS DEAD.
The captain grins and moves to high-five the only remaining crew member, Sakura. "Them damn mutineers are finally dead. We're done!"
Sakura smiles at her captain and reciprocates the high-five. Then she frowns. "Wait; we're the only crew members on the ship now. But we're in the middle of the ocean!" Her eyes widen. "How are we going to get to land?!"

------------------------

Five months later, a man walking on a beach stumbled upon a shipwreck. Curious, he stepped onto it and found five bodies lying around; two of them had bullets in their brains, one had obvious blunt trauma on the head, one had been chopped to pieces and the last was holding his victim's arm in his (?) hand, having apparently resorted to cannibalism.
He pondered what could have occurred on the ship that somehow led to this, but couldn't imagine what could have happened. Eventually, he sighed and exited the boat, then dialed 911 on his smartphone.
PICHUPICHUUU HAS DIED OF STARVATION.
SAKURA HAS DIED OF STARVATION.
NOBODY WINS.
GOOD GAME, EVERYBODY.

------------------------

I'd like to note, Pichu, that Monkeysage roleclaimed at the very beginning of the game, and he roleclaimed falsely, seeing as CrimsonViper was the drunkard and was killed the night before. Only people with malicious intent (wolves or jesters) would roleclaim something that they're not, as doing so would confuse everybody. Therefore, Monkeysage was obviously a mutineer at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Good game I want in on the next game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm in, Sav/Sakura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm in to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Also to tell the truth now that its been put into practice im not too fond of the Captain Role, it just brings it down to one person's game
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

As the round is over, Signups are opened again!
This round will be led by Sakura!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Well I guess this is where I put something ^^

*Ahem*

Welcome one and all! I'll try my best to make this a good game everyone ^^

The theme will be Vampires and no, not Twilight vampires mind you, this idea is credited to CRY for doing something in the third page which was quite awesome. I'm going to bend some rules by quoting it okay?

Crytic wrote:
Also, I spoke with the vampires from Vladtopia. You know, our rival town? Anyway, they said they can get us out... but they need four full days to do so. At the rate we are falling... I have little hope we'll make it.
Basically this is a subplot to the first one. You're the Vampires from Valdtopia. You must go and find the imposters. You must save them.

Like Ant's game, there will be multiple endings based on whatever happens in game, and there may or may not be a new role based on what you think about the Commuter role (the Restless role) who will leave the town every other night, and cannot be targeted then. Another thing to note is that you have 4 days (which is probably more than enough) to find the werewolves due to plot.

This actually may be considered "Werewolf-Hard Mode" now that I think about it.
Good luck -Saku

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 pm

The commuter sounds interesting, but it just seems like an uncontrolled self-doctor to me. I abstain from voting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 42 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next