Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:22 am

... Actually that's a bit risky.. and its making you seem a bit suspicious with random kills. also monkey.. i can tell you're the drunkard. try to make the right decisions. if i have two suspicions, go after the second one, and i'll kill the first one. let's go power rangeeers XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

Well Pichu just cos I like booze don't mean I'm A Drunkard. I'm just on your side. Im saying it wouldn't exactly be the safest thing to kill someone wildly but its a early round, theres more a chance we'll kill someone either none crucial or a werewolf than someone like the Eavesdropper or Doctor
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Hasn't Ant made it mandatory to kill each round?
And since noone of us is going to roleclaim (I guess) we can't do anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Skip this days shooting. Not enough info, and we need more to get a decisive decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 pm

fine im taking the shot. and im shooting..SHADOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm

"No!" Shadowscyther yells from his end of the plank.
 His words fall on deaf ears, however, and the Captain simply yells louder. "I said JUMP before I go ahead and knock you off!"
"I'm telling you, I ain't a pirate! Please, I've got a wife and ki-" SPLASH! Before Shadow can complete his sentence, Pichupichuuu fires at the boy's leg, sending him tumbling overboard and into the shark-infested waters.

-------------------

"Why don't we just search everybody's rooms at once?" says an unspecified member of the crew as Pichu ravages his fellow seafarer's room. "I mean, we wouldn't have to risk killing cre-"
"Drat!" Pichu yells, kicking the wall hard. "Nothing pointing towards him being a mutineer!" He sighs softly and pats the nearby seafarer in the back. "C'mon, kiddo. We'll do this again tomorrow."
"But-" the crewman begins.
"No buts. Let's go off to bed now; not going to let anybody break cerfew with them darned mutineers around."
And thus, the two exit the room, leaving Shadowscyther's room a mess.

SHADOWSCYTHER THE CREWMAN HAS BEEN KILLED! NIGHT BEGINS, AND WILL END IN 48 HOURS OR UNTIL ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY BLUEKAT AND MYSELF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:50 am

Savato lay on the ground, unmoving, unfeeling. If not for the dagger that was lodged in his stomach, he looked almost peaceful.
The captain shouted into the air angrily. "Dammit! Those damn Mutineers took another good man from us!"
------------------------------
Savato's room was bare of furniture or anything of the sort. It appears as though he was a simple CREWMAN, with a wife and child to support somewhere far away. Savato was a good man; he was a hard worker, and he was generous to his peers.
PichuPichuuu unceremoniously shoved the crewman's body overboard and turned to his men. "Alright; let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Crimson remained asleep in her room... only gOing to awake around noon time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:53 am

I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO KILL YOU WEREWOLVES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 am

Eh... two good men gone... hopefully the mutineers will be caught soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Damn :/ Not even one Mutineer dead D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 pm

I know that I shouldn't be giving hints, but it's about this point that you should be analyzing previous player actions.
You have one crewman, one drunkard, one reformed pirate and two mutineers remaining. No normal crewmen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:30 pm

...but you saida we have one normal crewman..
WAIT.. ONLY CRIMSON AND MONKEY HAVE BEEN ACTIVE
AND IM OUT OF THE QUESTION SINCE IM CAPTAIN
SO THIS MEANS..
IM SHOOTING CRIMSON RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES
RIgHT THERE
RIGHT IN THE EYES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Wow... um Pichu that might not be the best idea. Now this is why:
The only people who would be active right now would and should be the villagers/crewmen. Now if we look here the 3 people that have been kinda active are me, Crimson and Sav. Now who was an innocent? Sav that's who. Now the only other 2 who have been inactive are... yup that's right, Pika and Saku.

Now then again Shadow was a crewman and was inactive but the werewolves may just be trying to analyse as much as they can. I dont know why they killed Savato but maybe because he's most experienced in the game?

Now who are the most suspicious from most to least:
Me: Now why me? Because im the only one doing some god damn analysis, and thats suspicious in itself.
Saku/Pichu: They haven't talked like... at all, I think something is going on here and well... I dont like it one single bit..
Crimson:Well she's been talking too but nothing's been really given away right now... so I think she's a crewman.

Well now there are a few possibilities now: If you change your vote to me Pichu then the game will be lost. Same with Crimson. See this is the thing... if you dont kill me theres a good chance the mutineers will get me... but kill one of them you still have a chance! Now why do I think they're gonna get to me? Well that's because I'm Actually saying something

If you kill the right person, Saku or Pichu (I dunno which, might be either) You could have this... but I'm still worried :/ If I'm wrong about them... well were screwed.

Overall Opinion: I have no idea, I'm the most suspicious right now I admit, but... stick with crimson if you must
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:03 pm

I'd like to note that Pichu cannot be the mutineer, since he owns the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 40 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next