Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Alright, I'm out of ideas.
I'm going to Unvote: Mexter, because the chance that he's a wolf is too low for voting for him, and I don't see why he'd pretend to not be a seer (though that could just be me). I still request whoever the seer is to reveal who a wolf (assuming that he/she has found one) is so that we can carry out my idea, and I also request that other people bring up their own theories, ideas, and the like because right now, I'm all out.

For the record, though Vulpes, I asked you to vote for Mexter because you said that we should vote Mexter off. Not because I was trying to make you join the bandwagon or anything, but because I thought you already agreed with me and were going to vote, but seemed to forget to actually vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Unvote: Ant. Well it seems your reasoning about some of the things is valid... Better to be with than against We still must find who the werewolves are. For the sake of actually killing someone and not leaving us in the dark one more day, I'd ask for people who are voting for no shooting to stop voting for it. Also as much as I want to vote Jax I feel as if it'd be a waste of a day. However, I do find it hard to not suspect Acti... No offense Acti, but the only time you've posted during the day, was to say no vote in a time of where we do actually need to find someone. Nor did you share any theories... It seems as if you'd just jump for the one group that mostly makes you seem like a random person playing who has no effect.
Vote: Headphone Actor
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 am

I don't have a theory to share that hasn't already been shared, but Mex, despite your change of heart I think the points you brought up about Ant beforehand are still valid. That and I agree we can't just sit and do nothing, so;
Vote: Ant

/goes to bed.
(Don't expect another reply from me for the next few hours cause I will be asleep. Sorry >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 am

Unvote: Actor Vote: Ant

I don't believe in anything anymore...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 am

Ant: 2
No Lynch: 3
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

Unvote: No lynch

Vote: BlueKat12

She hasn't really voted much that I saw anyways, so even if she isn't the Wolf, I would expect a seer to be more proactive, so, since it can't hurt, and I won't win this vote anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:48 am

As I stated earlier, my reasoning for killing you was not because I thought you were a wolf, but because I thought you were a seer, and killing you would confirm Kat's status as a wolf. The reason why I didn't unvote you immediately after you said that you weren't a seer was a mixture of it being four in the morning, me not quite comprehending what you'd said and my not bothering to read through a post that had ninja'd mine. Still, I understand perfectly well your reasoning for shooting me, so do so if you wish.
In the meantime, I'd just like to say that Acti is not as suspicious as you made her out to be, Mexter (in my eyes, at least). Most everybody here is just grasping straws, looking for any tiny bit of evidence of somebody being a droid in desperation (myself included). Acti, on the other hand, believes that there's not nearly enough evidence here, and the chances of killing a fellow villager are too high to take the risk - something which I can understand entirely. After all, in the previous two days, nobody voted for anybody (with the exception of you, who believed that the risk was worth it), and today practically the only people who've spoken are myself, you and Vulpes, and there's hardly enough content in our conversation to discern who out of the eight players is a wolf.
Still, I'm in accordance with you that we've waited too long for a shooting. I'm going to wait for more people to state their theories and the like before placing my vote once more (since, as I've said before, I'm all out of ideas).

EDIT: For the record, Sav, I didn't vote no shooting; I just unvoted Mexter.
That said, I now Vote: No Shooting
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks, I know Ant. ^^

Ant: 2
No Lynch: 3
Blue: 1
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 am

For the record, I haven't posted any theories because I have never actually played Werewolf before. I actually believe Mex is to be trusted, but I'm actually wondering if Ant is to be, although he did in fact defend me so I'm really not to sure about it. 2 of villagers are already dead, and we only have our seer left. I'm not sure if the androids have dumb luck in picking who they kill, but the most suspicious of us to me would be Kat.

She hasn't actually done anything at all. In fact, she is the only one of us who hasn't said anything at all. Although my logic may be a bit empty, her not being there might just be her trying not to draw much attention to herself. Although, she could be the seer. Perhaps she isn't speaking up because she hasn't found anyone yet and thus isn't going to point any fingers.

Since I'm kind of conflicted here, I still say No Shooting. I'm just going to bring my ideas to the table, as we still cannot point any fingers without the chance of killing a villager.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 am

Vote: Serene

No one takes the time to compose a Haiku when they're wondering who'll be killed next.

Your love of poetry gave you away, love.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 am

Just woke up. FINALLY awake during a fahking day phase. CBA'd to read all of this debating right now because angry with parents.
Vote: No Lynch/shooting/whatever the heck it's called

Might change vote later when I DO feel like reading all of this and DO actually give a dang about anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 am

Guys we really can't continue to do No shooting. If you just woke up or something like that. Don't immediately vote for that. JUst don't vote until you read. However, due to the fact that Kat did this, I cannot just let this sort of pass up. It's quite important. So I'm afraid I will have to swap my vote to Kat. Unvote: Ant Vote: Kat.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 am

A majority has been reached. Noone died and all test subjects returned to their hypersleep capsules.

It is now Night. The Night phase will end in 40.5 hours or when I have recieved all PMs.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:30 pm

As the test subjects woke up once again, they found Pikashock missing. There was a new companion cube in the room instead.
Suddenly SAVaTOS began to speak: "I grew bored of him, so I tested a new race of flesh-melting bacteria on him. Hurry up or your fate will be similar."

Pikashock the Test Subject has been killed. It is now Day. The Day lasts 48.5 hours from the time this post was made or until a majority of 4 votes has been reached.

Currently alive are:

-Antonm1107
-SereneLittleRose
-MexterInfinite
-BlueKat12
-Headphone Actor
-Vulpes
-Jax

Roles still in the game:

-4 Test Subjects
-2 Androids
-1 Seer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Okay, I think the next person to say no shooting, is to be shot. We aren't getting anywhere with it and everyone knows that. If you don't have a vote yet. Don't vote, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 11 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next