Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dragon Ball Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 am

Name: Jorge Pina
Appearance: He has a fairly muscular body, with tan-ish skin. He has black-brown hair, and piercing red eyes. His hair is a messy mop on his head. He wears a traditional black and white gi, with weighted armbands and boots. But when he's out relaxing, he wears more normal clothes. He also wears a scouter that he made himself to read a powerlevel up to 1 decillion.
Species: Half-Saiyan
((OOC: Just copy this and edit the stuff for your character, Art :P))

Jorge walked into the lobby with his gi on, and his piercing red eyes looking around at his competition. It seemed like people who actually had considerable powerlevels, by his scouter's readings. "Hmph, looks like this year is gonna be fun." He smirked and entered his name into the roster.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 am

Name: Roe Rear
Appearance: He's not really a muscular looking man, His hair is a spiked up black ball. His Gi uniform is blue and black. On his free time he usually trains for the martial arts tournament.

(Sorry for the retard character :U)

Roe had entered the room, looking around at the new contestants, some were big some were small, he was amused as he'd bet these guys with no effort usually. He looked away and walked up to the roster board. Then he signed his name to enter.

(I'm sorry...the text is all weird...)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:30 am

Jorge leaned against a wall with his scouter turned on, and he set it to seek extraordinary powerlevels. When the scan was complete, he found 10 unique powerlevels, one of them being higher than the others. He walked over to the unusual man and questioned: "Hey, who are you? Your powerlevel seems higher than the rest. You an alien lifeform?"
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 am

When Roe was done signing in, he was approached by the strange man. He answered his question "Am I an alien? well, of course not! Why would you even ask an observed question like that? Now, excuse me I think I need to go do some more training to get prepared for the tournament. I also don't tell other opponents my name" After that he had rudely started walking away from the man.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

Jorge's eyes gleamed in annoyance, oh, he was going to enjoy fighting this guy. The only thing that he was slightly afraid of was that this guy was stronger than the average human, how did this guy train? "Yeah...whatever. I guess I might as well train too." He walked to the training area. About an hour later an announcement went up for the first competitors. A picture of Jorge appeared on the board next to a large man wearing only tights. The picture of that man from before did as well, but on the other side of the board, shown to be fighting a man in a hood.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Roe had walked outside to take a breath, he actually was quite nervous. That guy actually looked like he'd be a strong opponent. He wondered if he'd fight him in competition No, roe get yourself together! You've beaten guys like that before! With that thought he'd forgotten why he came outside. He walked inside and noticed everyone crowded around the competitors board (OOC: I"m sorry not sure what its called haha) He walked over pushing past people...He search for his picture and found it. It seems he was fighting a hooded man, he searched for the other man noticing he'd be fighting a large man wearing tights. Hmm....this'll be interesting he thought. He walked over to the corner and leaned on the wall his, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm

---An hour later---

After the first few fights had been finished, there were only three left. Jorge and the man in tights, That strange human and the hooded man, and two kids about as old as Jorge. "Alright, now for one of the last fights! Jorge, formerly known as Jikumo, versus the Iron Beauty!" Jorge walked into the arena and readied himself, and a man with tights jumped into it, making a pose as he landed, "You think that you can beat my beautiful moves!? You're crazy!"

((OOC: Can you rp as the Iron Beauty? Just think of a manly yet flamboyant guy))
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 am

(OOC: Haha alright, I'll try my best to be "the iron beauty" :U and sorry if he's not how you envisioned him. once again sorry)

The iron beauty flexed his muscles some and glanced at Jorge.
He wanted to laugh a bit "my moves are to perfect to fail to beat you...just look at yourself...you actually believe that you're going to beat ME with those ridiculous looks?" He stretched some more waiting to show off his fabulous moves.
Roe had been in the side lines waiting for his battle to begin...he was examining the other fights.
Soon he noticed that strange man again...he was fighting the one called "the iron beauty" he chuckled Well, that;s a ridiculous name...
He wanted to know the name of the stranger also the announcer mentioned his name begin Jorge or something I wonder where he's from? he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Jorge spat in the man's direction, "Please...I don't care about my looks, you should be worried more about how you're going to hit me..." The gong rang, signalling the start of the fight, "...if you can't even see me!" He started to run circles around the "Iron Beauty", quickly disappearing from sight and whipping up a weak tornado. Then he pulled out his huge sword, (blunted, for the tournament), and swung at him multiple times while still running.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 am

The Iron Beauty watched as the man did so. He couldn't see him and still heard him. He soon felt a gush of wind in the back of him. Guessing it was him...He randomly hit the air...but found out he'd hit nothing! He was striked with a sword to the front Wait? A sword?! is that even allowed?!
He thought that to himself as he was hit back.
Roe meanwhile was amazed at this guys moves he sure can move fast, he thought faster than any guy he's seen.

(OOC: there posted I just said he was it from the front :3)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Jorge jumped back and landed on the ground, "Problem, "Iron Beauty"? I found a loophole, as long as this sword is dulled, I can use it in the tournament." He jumped up into the air and floated for a bit, targeting the man, then he spiraled downwards at a reasonably fast speed. He didn't want to end the fight too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Ball Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Heroes   Dragon Ball Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Heroes
Page 1 of 1