Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP   Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Many have heard of the tales of Ransai, but few know about it's neighbor, the Helias region. It has the same basics about it. It has Warriors, who have the ability to Link and communicate with pokemon. It has 17 kingdoms, each with a Warlord controlling it. The Warlords take armies of 6 and face off against each other for their kingdoms. It has a seperate legend, though, though it's message is similar.

The Warlord who can unite Helias
Shall face a final challenge
If the Warlord can win the challenge
They shall have one wish

This legend drives Warlords to unite Helias, though none have succeeded. And that is where our story begins...

This is a 2 player RP (meaning only one of the people signing up will get in). In it, you can either be a warlord of a kingdom that neighbors my warlord's (You can name it and choose your type, so the only limit is that it neighbors my kingdom), or you can be a warlord under my character's warlord, (similar to Oichi's role). here's the sign-up sheet that you will use:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Appearance:
Partner Pokemon: (Not the best linked pokemon, meaning not the pokemon that is non-legendary that you plan to have as your best partner if you have no Legendary match, or your best non-legendary match if you have a legendary match. if you are under my Warlord, you don't have a legendary match.)
Character's Types: (The type(s) that your warrior best links with, usually the type(s) your best match is.)
Character's Kingdom:
Character's Kingdom Type: (Meaning what pokemon type it is, like how Aurora is Normal-type.)
Other: (If I forgot something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP   Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Character Name: Miles King
Character Age: 15
Character Appearance: Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP Miles17
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Character's Types: Psychic and Dragon
Character's Kingdom: Mentalia
Character's Kingdom Type: Psychic
Other: (If I forgot something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tidus   Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Character Name: Tidus
Character Age: 17
Character Appearance:The forum didnt let me post the link so look up Tidus in Google images
Partner Pokemon: Milotic (legendary Palkia)
Character's Types: Water and Dragon
Character's Kingdom: Zarnakard
Character's Kingdom Type: Water
Other: His kingdom battle field is a Blitz ball arena from Final Fantasy X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP   Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Helias RP
Page 1 of 1