Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Second act of life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Second act of life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

This was it. This decision might forever Change Who sorren was, He needed to know what he was dealing with. Was this the place where he might belong? What Would be expected of him? The guild was impressive, Pokemon coming and going. Pokemon from all walks of life. What made this place such Beacon of hope? Why did it fulfill so many wishes of the pokemon who are a part of it? Sorren would soon find out. Caught in the bustle of the pokemon around him he looked around admiring the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 am

Smiling warmly Faye let go of the Torchic and responded:
"It's great that you managed to find out something about yourself. I wouldn't call it naive, though. Maybe inexperienced. Now then, just follow me and I'll get you signed up."
That being said, she walked up to the door of the guild, waiting for the Torchic to follow her. After that, she made her way to the guildmaster's quarters, happy because she was able to help another friend.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:53 am

Sorren thought that maybe she was going to take him to the person in charge, but even then he was nervous, after seeing the chamber he had to say one last desperate question.

"Please tell me you aren't in charge." Sorren said, wincing. hoping he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:00 am

"Why yes, I am the guildmaster.", Faye chimed.
"It's not much more than a title, though."
As she opened the door to her quarters, she continued:
"Please come on in. We'll be finished in no time at all, dearie."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 am

Sorren freaked out.

"ICAN'TBELIVEICRIEDINFRONTOFTHEBOSSOFTHISPLACE!" Sorren stammered out so quickly it didn't even sound like words. He was once again shaking. "I am so sorry ma'am. so very sorry."

Sorren was so caught up in his episode he hadn't noticed the guild master walk ahead of him into her quarters. he ran to catch up to her. He was stiff and nervous. He had just shared everything about what he thought about the guild to the leader, He kept looking back through their conversation trying to see if he had said anything offensive.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 pm

"There, there...It's fine, dearie. Everyone cries sometimes. That's only natural. And there's no reason to think I'd be special. It's just a title. I'm still a normal Pokémon just like you."
Trying to calm the upset Torchic down, she continued with the words:
"Maybe you would like some tea? Or wouly you prefer to skip right to the signups, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

"I've already wasted enough of your time, What do I need to do?" Sorren said, still stiff, but no longer hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm

"Oh no, no...you didn't waste my time at all. I love talking to my friends. Now...let's get this started."
Faye turned to her bookshelves and retrieved one of the books from it, placing it on her desk.
Beginning to write in it, she spoke:
"First I'd need your name, dearie."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:20 pm

"Sorren. Uh... Did you say friend Ma'am? we only just met." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 pm

"Okay dearie.", Faye said as she wrote down the Torchic's name.
"And of course you are my friend. Every group of friends meets for the first time once. And I can't think of any reason, why you shouldn't be my friend. Anyways, have you thought of a name for your team yet? If not, feel free to take your time."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Sorren hadn't Thought of a team name, because he didn't intend to be part of a team, apparently things run differently then he thought. He sat there for a good ten minutes before he remembered something.

"When I was young My mother told me about massive beings with incredible power. However instead of being monsters, these beings Used their powers to guard over pokemon and to keep peace. While she never referred to them by name, she always called them TITANS. Favorite bedtime story. Makes sense that I want to be a Titan in a sense. Titans. I'll go with Team Titans." Sorren said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:43 pm

"A rather interesting choice.", the guildmaster chuckled.
"It suits you."
Writing down the details in her book, the Herb Pokémon continued:
"That was the signup part. Congratulations on becomming a member. Now we only need to get you equipped."
After Faye had taken one of the various bags that were hanging on a wall down, she handed it to Sorren and began to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's great for storing items in. In it you'll find a Wonder Map, your Explorer Badge and a little gift from me. Feel free to look through it. After that, there's only the accomodation to take care of and you're finished."
Smiling, she awaited the Torchic's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorren poked his head inside the bag and removed a navy blue piece of cloth. It would be perfect for a bandana to tie around his neck, then he could pin the badge to it. He inspected the mystical badge as well as the map.

"What gives? most of this map is just drawn clouds? and does this ribon have any effects?" Soren asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:17 pm

"That map fills itself out as you explore new places, my dear. It's a very useful tool to have with you. Because of strong geomagnetic forces the layout of many areas constantly shifts, so giving you a "normal" map would be impossible. As for the ribbon, it's colour resonates with your personal aura and the resulting waves increase your fighting capacity, sweetie. Now then...shall we move forward to the topic of housing?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"Good to know, If i thought it was a normal ribbon I would have put it on, I guess i'll just leave it in the bag for now. If I didn't know better I would say that that map Was impossible, But I have seen weirder things. Ah right. Well I don't need a bed, or even a room for that matter, It would be nice just to stay warm on cold nights." Sorren said, stuffing the Ribbon back into the bag. He then put his head through the strap and anchored it on his shoulder, bringing the bag up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Faye chuckled.
"Every member of the guild gets a room, dearie."
As she walked over to the door of her quarters again, she went on:
"Come on now, dearie. This way, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second act of life.   Second act of life. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second act of life.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next