Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm

There's been a huge attack on a city, the entire city was demolished and only a few survived. The few were severely injured, and were only just released back into society. Of course, everyone remembers the faces of the ones who miraculously survived a city bombing. This RP takes place in their lives after the bombing, which changed their life. The characters will begin to hallucinate beasts that are constantly attempting to speak to them. They will also be constantly drawn towards each other(Always ending up in the same place at the same time). Soon, the beasts that they hallucinate will begin to speak to them. The beasts will beg them to go with the others that are similar to them, and, like any normal human would want to do, they would want to find out just what is going on to each other. The characters would then learn of, "The Heart" and the dangers of it.

Rules:
1. By signing up for this rp, you will be reminded that it's your post through PM no matter what. Bluekat12 is not responsible if you get annoyed.
2. you're character's beast cannot be bigger than a elephant!
3. No overpowering, you cannot have guns or any overpowering items on your character
4. Your "beasts" cannot have unnatural abilities, they can only fight tooth and claw like nature does.
5. You must make up your own beast, no stealing
6. No skipping the host!
7. Make a decent BIO, don't but one-two sentence things on Appearance and History
8. You may have more than one character.
9. Normal humans cannot see your beast, but humans with a beast can.
10. No beast can know just what the heck is going on UNLESS you are PM'd knowledge the voice gives you<explained later>
11. Beasts can only solidify for a few moments, meaning they can pass right through things, it takes up a lot of effort to do so, so they can't do it casually.
12. Also you must be able to post paragraphs, one lined sentences are not allowed but it is understandable if you are suffering writer's block.
13. Beasts must be BEASTS, they can have small human like qualities, but cannot be anthros. This is because the Beasts are SUPPOSED to be strong and...well BEAST like. Being an Anthro would make you INCREDIBLY underpowered since you'd have the strength of a human which is pretty much DEAD without technology or some kind of weapon against the beasts of the wild.<added>
14. No god-modding, powerplaying, ect.

Character
Name: (your character's name!)
Gender (Boy or Girl?)
Personality (you can choose to rp this)
History (What happened in their past before the explosion?)
Appearance (What do they look like?)
Age (How old are they? 13+ only)
Beast
Name (What is the name of their beast?)
Gender (Does the beast have a gender if any?)
Appearance (What does the beast look like?)
Personality (This can also be RP'd

Code:

[i]Character[/i]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[i]Beast[/i]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]

Participants:
Bluekat12
SereneLittleRose
~Jax?
~Open
3?/4

DUE TO INACTIVITY IN THE OLD THREAD, THIS RP IS BEING REBOOTED BY SERENE AND BLUEKAT

Mechanics:
Battles between two users:
If your characters end up picking a fight against each other, it will not be determined on who seems like they would win. Instead the ENCOUNTER die will be used if this is to happen. One player can choose whether to have 1-3 or 6-8 and the other will get what the other player didn't choose. If the die lands on a the number a character chose, then that character shall win the fight. If the dice were to end up on a 4 or 5 then the match is either broken up or a draw, depending on what the roleplayers agree on.

The Voice:
The voice is something ALL BEAST characters have. The Voice however, will only come to a character when information is needed. The voice is allowed to stick around in your character for the rest of the rp once you get it, even if someone else gets it as well. The voice can only reveal what you are PM'D and will say nothing about itself, it is allowed to assist the characters though. The only character that can start with the voice is Serenelittlerose's Synrei. OTHER CHARACTERS CANNOT HEAR THE VOICE. The voice speaks to the Beast telepathically, meaning only your beast can hear it once you receive it.
If you want to be excluded from the Voice Mechanic simply state so in your post and your character will never receive a voice.

Beast Speak:
The Beasts do not speak through their mouths unless they are given speech in their description. All beasts can speak telepathically, but they cannot choose who hears them. Normal humans cannot hear them along with see them, but the characters that also have beasts will hear and see everything.

Secondary Characters
Secondary Characters(reoccurring characters that are not your main character) may be spawned anytime, they CANNOT however be villains. The villains are only controlled by the hosts.

Posting Order
The posting order is a bit different from the normal order. The posting order here is pretty much the Host posts then it's a first come first serve from there, but you can only post once since the last post from the host. Meaning the posting order could and probably will look something like this:
Host
User 1
User 3
User 2
Host
User 3
User 2
User 1
Host
and so on.

IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS ARCEUS BLESS YOUR SOUL!!

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Character
Name Miles King
Gender Male
Personality (Choosing to RP this)
History Miles didn't exactly have a great life before the attack. He had no family left, as his parents died in a plane crash and his only sister, who used to live with him after the plane crash, died when she was hit by a car when she was escaping from an attacker trying to rob her of the only food she had. Miles lived on the street, scavanging for food and money, keeping out of sight. He tended to avoid people, despite wanting to be with others very badly. The attack was slightly a blessing, giving him a second chance in society. However, he still felt alone.
Appearance Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> Miles10
Age 15
Beast
Name Alice.
Gender Female
Appearance Alice looks human if you only glanced at her, as she stands upright and wears a white sweater and blue jeans. However, it's obvious if you looked at her for a second longer she isn't. Her head is similar to a fox's, the only difference being she has the eyelashes of the average girl. She has the feet of a fox, and her hands are covered in fox hur and have claws. She also has a long, silkly fox tail, and tufts of fur stick out from under her clothing.
Personality Also to be RPd.

Finished up.

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Okay Kirb, also just a question out of curiosity, why do you always use the Tails-like character? Sure I rotate between Harvey, Gabriel, and Nick along with a newly created Seph, but you keep using him. Also It would probably be better if your beast is more...well...BEAST like...since they're going to be fighting. As for what items your character may have....didly squat. All items are to be obtained during the rp (although trinkets and family heirlooms they may have had on them during the explosion are fine) This RP starts off when they are released from the hospital, and they see each other for the first time in public along with their first encounter with the beasts(Meaning LONG POSTS AHOY! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Okay, okay, but what do you mean "Tails like"? If you mean the beast, she's different, not wearing a cloak, not an assasin, and definately not the same gender. The only think similar is that she's a fox, and I don't see anyone complain when they have multiple human characters. I like foxes, so. Another thing...I don't exactly have another character design besides Miles who's human, so the only thing I could do is change the name. Also, last time I checked, a fox can fight. They have teeth and claws, and they're fast. She's also a humanoid fox, so that's out of the ordinary. Also not stronger than an elephant, so still under your rules. Last time I checked, a human with a blade can kill a Buffalo, and that's with a spear. So...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Woah dude chill. I was just curious because it seemed similar to tails from Sonic with the whole Fox theme and the name "Miles" I'm sorry! Also I just thought you were under-powering yourself a bit too much, considering my character is going to have a big wolf-with-long-scythed-insane-death-crazed-killer and another is going to be a a horse sized deer with pointy antlers and blades and stuff. ^_^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

It's fine, I wasn't blaming you, just stating a rebuttal. And besides, I can make it work. Plus, it's simple and easy to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Character
Name Sophia Tam
Age 17
Gender Female
Personality To be RPed
History Sophia's mother died in a car accident when she was very young and it is believed that the loss of her mother had a part in Sophia developing schizophrenia. Sophia experiences hallucinations, disorganized speech and apathy, and because of this she often finds herself rather isolated. Her father has always cared for her and does his best to make Sophia feel comfortable by keeping her company and helping her to keep a hold of reality.
When the city was bombed, Sophia's father was killed along with nearly all of the city's population, leaving Sophia alone once more.
Appearance Sophia has dark ginger hair and green eyes. She is slightly shorter than the average person her age and has a little skinnier than average stature. Sophia has pale skin and tends to wear 'flowy' clothes such as varying coloured and patterned chiffon shirts with leggings, dresses, or skirts and plain shirts like this link

Note; The 'skirt' in the pic is actually trousers, but imagine it that sort of style as an actual skirt.

Beast
Name Synrei
Gender Female
Appearance A very lean and nimble gryphon. Unlike the traditional colouring of a gryphon however, Synrei's feathers are jet black and flecked with a nearly unnoticeable dark grey. What would be lion on a griffin, is a leopard for Synrei, her fur a pale ash grey with dark, open rosette and ring markings as well as darker spots littering the latter half of her body. Synrei's eyes stand out against the blackness of her head, wings and body, being a bright and piercing icy blue.
Personality To be RPed

This is no longer a WIP.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Mind if I reserve a spot for myself?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 am

Okay he just HAS to be in this rp...:

Second Character WIP:

Last edited by bluekat12 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Okay, I finished my character. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Looks good both of you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am

Character
Name Justin Crowley
Gender Male
Personality To be Rp'ed
History Justin grew up with his father, due to his mother dying in the child birth process. This highly affected his life, as his father would not remarry and would instead gain an alcohol addiction. This caused plenty of paranoia and confusion for Justin as for the most part his father cared for him deeply, wanting to be able to take care of him, but once he would start to drink he would insult and blame Justin for what happened. This sort of behavior happened on and off for a few years, and eventually one night his dad was driving home drunk and was in a car accident. It proved fatal for one of the involved persons, and Justin had to live with his uncle and aunt while his dad was in jail. He was alright with this lifestyle, but felt guilty and unsure about his relationship with his dad. Eventually, his father was released from jail and Justin was on his way to meet up with him the day the bomb went off. (Yeah I wasn't sure if there would be a jail of sorts in or around town so if not I can just change that easily.)
Appearance Justin has a pale skin complexion, along with blue eyes and blonde hair. He's of a slightly less then average figure, a bit thinner and slightly less muscular then most boys his age. His usual attire happens to be a pair of jeans and a polo shirt paired with a black vest.
Age 16
Beast
Name Priam
Gender Male
Appearance He has the normal body type of a tiger, including the same sizing of one, and with a scaled body, almost acting as a sort of armor. Orange and black colored scales cover his body, except for his paws, tail, and head, which are covered in fur that a normal tiger would have. He has the typical claws and fangs that a tiger would have, and dull green eyes.
Personality To be RP'ed.

Last edited by Pikashock on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Irksome spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 am

Accepted pika! the rp will begin once the pain of braces subside.

Also I would like to propose a new posting order type that I wonder if you guys would like to try:
In this posting order, I post first of course. Then after me it's first come first serve, and I will not post again until everyone has posted. Instead of the rp continuing in that order, it stays like it was in the first post. For example:
The first set of posts look like this:
Bluekat12
SereneLittleRose
Kirby
Pika

and then I post again, everybody does their posts and then the order looks like this:
Blue
Kirby
Pika
Rose

This means that in between my posts everyone posts once, and I will not post until everyone has posted(unless they are requested to be skipped or pass the time limit) This will help the rp move a bit faster without completely abolishing the order and having chaos with the timelines. If two people don't post within 3 days of the next post, then they shall both be skipped. If all three don't post you will be given more time. If I don't post: BUG THE HELL OUT OF ME UNTIL I DO.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 am

That sounds good Kat :3

Also can I inquire as to whether we can make more characters as the rp progresses? Or is it essential that we have all our characters before the RP starts? I don't personally have any more plans for a second character right now but i'm just checking in case something comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:28 am

Yeah you can make more as the rp goes, they'll most likely only be normal humans accepted only though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>   Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED> Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Heart <REBOOTED>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next