Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Concerning posting order:
Concerning location and time we're starting in:
Gabriel's Post:

Joseph's post(sorry but this one is a bit crappy):
SO MANY SPOILERS! Put it in white because it's easier to read in the dark background than the default text in spoilers.
LET THE RP BEGIN

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:28 pm

(Okay, looks like I'm first.)

Miles sighed. He looked around, seeing the dark alley around him. Seemed like a place some food could have been thrown out in. He went over to a trashcan and took off the lid. He began sifting through the contents of it. He moved a napkin out of the way, finding a french fry. He took it out and smelled it. No rat poison. He ate it. He continued looking in the can, hoping there may be more. Suddenly, a flash of light caught his eye and he turned. An explosion had happened quite a distance away, but that was at the other side of town. He heard the next one, which was closer. His eyes widened and he bolted down the alley. His eyes darted left and right, hoping to see something he could use. He finally saw a dumpster. He looked inside. Foam. He closed his eyes, glad he had picked to look in the alley behind the furniture factory, and he jumped in, closing the lid and hearing a click. He leaned back, knowing if he did survive, he would still have some trouble. He dug himself towards the middle of the dumpster so he wouldn't slam into one side, and braced himself. Suddenly, he heard a huge explosion and blacked out.

He woke up, and everything was blurry. He blinked, and saw a woman reaching out a hand. He looked around, seeing he was in the dumpster still, and took the woman's hand. He was helped out, and he looked around. Ruins. He did a full 360 and his eyes laid rest on the ruins of the furniture factory. He gasped. That was a long way away from here, had the explosion really flung him this far? A few people helped him onto a stretcher and he laid back, realising the pain he was in.

After a couple of days, he was released, and they were planning to put him in a foster home. He cringed, knowing what pain having family was. When they left, he jumped out the window and ran into the city he was in, back to living in the alleys. A few days later, he found himself in an alley again, and sighed, noticing how similar it was to the one he had been in that day. He was back to square one. He looked down at himself, and sighed. He desperately needed food, he hadn't had any for days. He was about to slump down in the alley and give up when he heard a voice.

Are you really going to give up now? Come on. There's a school nearby, and where there's a school there's food. Go on, you need it.

Miles got up and his eyes darted around. Who had said that. After a minute, he nodded and dashed out of the alley, looking to his right and seeing the school. He ran towards it, hoping the voice was someone to be trusted...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:53 am

Soft, small, quiet steps over piles of broken things and debris. Thin shoes ignore the fractured concrete; the rubble a forest floor, littered with shrubbery and full of wildlife. Her eyes do not see the truth, instead her disease hides the pain. She wanders over the corpses, soft, incoherent mutterings audible to any who could listen. Only few scratches and grazes can be found upon her body, whilst the corpses of doctors and innocents lie around her. She steps over another corpse, slowly taking a seat nearby on a patch of grass -no- rubble. She sits, she stares, and that is how they found her. Sitting by the body of her dead father, staring at his gruesome remains.

"Rubble on their brain pans. Squish!"

It had been just a normal day. The sun was shining and Sophia's father had taken her to a doctor so that she could get a new prescription for some medication to help with her schizophrenia. The last thing they tried her on hadn't worked at all, little did they know that it was because she was hiding it from them after discovering the numerous side effects that they could produce.
"Negatory," she would say, shaking her head. But they'd still prescribe her the meds, and she'd still not take them, hiding them away beneath the floorboards in their house.

On this particular day, they were waiting for the doctor to call them in for their appointment when the first explosion ripped through the city. The shockwaves sent most sprawling on the floor, and yet Sophia seemed perfectly fine, the only difference being her beginning to mutter quietly to herself. The second one was closer to the clinic, destroying the building and killing most with it. Sophia was flung to the ground, but no debris fell upon her, her only injuries sustained by that fall.

She blinked, her green eyes unfocused on the real world around her. She wandered through the remains of the building, her mind's eye telling her that the blood was in fact flower petals, littered across the torn floor. She lightly stepped over a corpse, her mind not registering it as such, but rather a patch of flowers she wished not to disturb.
"The mind is wrong," a voice inside her head spoke.
"The mind is wrong," echoed Sophia, tilting her head to the side as she did so. She blinked, her own words confusing herself.
"You're not there," she muttered, slowly stepping over the rubble, arms outstretched like she was balancing on a high wire, or a log upon the forest floor.
"You're alive," the voice said pointedly. It had a silky, yet mystical quality to it.
"So I am," she replied quietly as she stepped over another body. She blinked again, turning and lowering herself so that she sat on some of the rubble. She sat with her head in her hands and she stared at the corpse she'd just stepped over, apathy as a result of her schizophrenia preventing her from feeling what what she thought she ought to be feeling.
Alive.
"Why is that?" she continued quietly, her eyes seeing the world for what it truly was as a tear rolled down her cheek.

A few hours later a search party entered the remains of the building, attempting to find any survivors and digging out the bodies so that each person could be formally identified. Sophia's tearful green gaze moved from her father's corpse to the group of people who had just arrived.
"Rubble on their brain pans. Squish!" she giggled, referring to the dead people around her. You could tell purely by the sound of her voice that she didn't feel like laughing, but the sorrow in her eyes and tear-stained face told the story just the same.
The search party exchanged odd looks before the moved over to her, checking that she was alright before leading her away from the grisly scene.

In a matter of hours, the authorities had identified Sophia's next of kin, a woman named Zoe Whittaker. She was Sophia's aunt on her mother's side but had stayed in contact after Sophia's mother's death, meaning that she knew of her niece's mental condition and had experience with how to deal with it. Zoe also volunteered to foster another survivor from the explosion, a boy named Gabriel, in the hope that the company would do both children some good after their trauma.

Firefly references are likely going to run rampant here~
I don't apologise |D

Meanwhile, this is hands down the weirdest post i've ever written.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 am

"I never meant to be so bad to you. One thing I said that I would never do." Justin woke up to the sound of the radio, still sitting on a bus. He moved his position in his seat, sitting up and adjusting his vest before taking a look around. He hadn't missed his stop, so that was a plus. There were some new people around also though, and so that told him while he hadn't missed his stop, they had already stopped a few times, meaning that he would probably be getting off soon. "A look from you and I would fall from grace. And that would wipe the smile right from my face. Do you remember when we used to dance?" He continued to listen to the song that was currently playing, which he recognized as Heat of the Moment.
"Ironic, isn't it." He muttered to himself, feeling the bus come to a stop once more. More people got up and moved off, but it still wasn't his stop yet. No, he wasn't getting off until they reached as close to the local jail as the bus would go. "Finally get to go see him, now I just need to figure out what's going to happen when I do that." He continued to mumble to himself, quickly turning his head around to see if anybody was eavesdropping on him. Luckily, he couldn't see anyone doing so and so he continued to go with a mixture of talking and thinking. I honestly have no idea, am I going to just stand there, go hug him and ask him how he was doing, hell, do I punch him for being such an idiot? He thought over his options, unable to tell how he would react.
"And incidents arose from circumstance. One thing led to another we were young. And we would scream together songs unsung. It was the heat of the moment..." The bus once again started to stop after moving for a bit, opening the doors. Getting up, Justin moved to the door and stepped out into the bus stop, ready to get moving. Which would have gone perfectly well, had it not been for the loud booming sound that came from nearby, and a slight shock wave that shook everyone there. Before he could even ask what it was, another voice spoke in his head. Although it belonged to a guy, it wasn't his voice. Don't just stand there, find somewhere safe. Justin didn't have the time to ask questions as to what the voice was, all he knew was that he should be finding somewhere safe. The bus was still there, and the doors were still open, giving him an idea. He jumped back into the bus and crouched down by one of the seats, before the ground shook tremendously and everything went black.

The next few hours of consciousness were a blur to Justin. It started with waking up and attempting to move, only to find that the bus had not only been tossed on its side but a pole had been struck loose and now kept him trapped on the down, keeping him from moving. Breathing was hard, and he started to lose consciousness after seeing a few people, looking like rescue services, managing to make their way into the bus and noticing his still moving body. The next time he woke up was in a hospital, where he found out about what had happened in the city and how many casualties there had been. After a few days of care and treatment, he found himself out of the hospital and having to go to another family, except this time he wasn't even related to them. Other then that, it's just like when dad went to jail. Wait. Oh come on... He thought to himself, realizing that with all the people who didn't make it, if it had reached there chances were his dad was dead as well. He adjusted to life with the new family, and after a little bit found himself getting back to school. He had just about forgotten about the strange voice that had spoken to him when the explosion, having other things preoccupying his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 am

Gabriel:

Zoe Whittaker was the name of his foster mother who lived in a big house. He had kept silent towards her and the other girl that was related to Zoe. He was terrified of the new people, he wasn't quite sure just what they think of him. Were they similar to The Father? Before he could figure the answer out, he was sent into school. He had never gone to school before, and had spent the entire day being silent. He ate alone, away from the other kids. Some tried to converse with him, but he would just stare, unsure of how to react. Once school had ended, he had been waiting to be picked up. The crowd of students passed by him as he waited for...he didn't know just what. The nice lady had explained everything to him, but it had flown right over his head. He watched students get into different cars and be driven away, he began to wonder if he was ditched here, to be forever left alone. Ha! You're too pathetic to be left alone! You'd probably curl up in a corner and die Mr. Dependent. Gabriel recognized that voice, it was the same that had spoken to him when he was trapped in the bomb shelter.

"You again..." he said out loud, looking around wildly in fear. He earned a few odd stares from other students. He waited for the voice to speak again, but it was silent, "You're just going to speak and run again?" he asked, a little bit annoyed. He was treated with silence once more. He thought he felt something breathe down his neck and turned to see a large wolfish grin with piercing yellow eyes staring back at him. He gave a scream and began to run, earning even more stares and a few whispers as he ran down the hallways to escape whatever it was that had been behind him. He finally stopped once he had barged into the cafeteria and watched the doors, waiting to see if the beast had followed him. He sighed in relief after a few tense moments and sat down on a table.

Skittish are we? the voice came from behind. Gabriel turned to see the beast laying casually on the table with a grin. It was twice the size of a great dane and met Gabriel's eyes when it stood. It seemed to chuckle as it seemed to have faded right through the table and into the floor. Hello there Gabriel. I am Yang. I have come to you to ask of you a task.

"Wh-what do you want? What are you?" Gabriel spoke to it, cowering against a wall as it rose from the ground and walked slowly towards him.

You see Gabriel, I'm not a solid object. I am part of you, a secret little dent in your sanity that you've been hiding in the back of your mind. That little dent is thirsty, you see, thirsty for something red, warm, and plentiful. The only way for me to go away is to listen to me, and I say you wait here. For you see, there are others like me, they are near yes and should be here soon. I want you to find out just why I'm trapped in your simple innocent mind, and not on my own doing what I want. You will obey me, unless you'd rather I send you back to your "safe" little bomb shelter. the beast spoke.

Gabriel flinched, "Y-You saved me?" he asked. He was absolutely terrified of the beast's black fur and long red horns and black wings. His scythe'd tail whipped threateningly back and forth to the ticks of the clock.

Aye, now you owe me. Now do as I say, or I send you back to a place worse than hell. A maniacal laugh sounded from Yang's throat as he seemed to disappear. Gabriel was too terrified to move, he was still trying to decide whether or not to trust the demon.
(NOTE: Yang is lying to Gabriel about being a dent in his sanity and sending him to a place worse than hell)

Joseph: (another crap post...)

Joseph had spent his first day home playing video games to try and get his mind off of things. He had been sent back to his father's house, his father didn't seem to care that his son has gone through a mini version of hell. Joseph sighed as he blasted heads off of aliens in first person shooter games. He wished his father would care about him more, it seemed that his father would love him more if his head were on a mount like the deer all over the mansion. On the second day of returning he was already sent to school. He tried to plead that he was still traumatized, but he had already been declared free of depression by his psychiatrist.

He ambled through the school day, hanging where he used to hang with Lucius by the football field, ditching the classes and yet unable to leave class. He missed Lucius, who wouldn't miss their one and only friend? The final school bell rung, allowing him to leave the campus. He planned to go home and do nothing, since he had nobody to hang out with anymore. Um...hello? Can you here me? a familiar voice sounded. He ignored the voice, it had been trying to talk to him for the entire week. Joseph, stop ignoring me, please! This is important! when the voice received no response as Joseph continued walking the voice seemed to give a hiss and shout THAT'S IT! The boy was astonished to see a lion like creature with a mechanical front-leg, strange dark brown wings, and a spiked tail that split into two suddenly appear in front of him. I've had it up to here with this childish nonsense! I am REAL look at ME. I am NOT a figment of your imagination! I am a living being with her own mind that just happens to live inside of you! Now please, hear me out!

Joseph nodded stupidly, he was still staring at the lioness with a mane,mechanical arm,wings, and strange tail. The lioness gave a huff, Good. Now, as I said before, I live inside you. Nobody can hear or see me but you, and people like you but we'll get to that later. I'll go into more details later, but right now, we HAVE to go to what you humans call a cafeteria. The lion turned and began to walk in the direction of the cafeteria. She stopped when she noticed Joseph wasn't following, Come on or else i'll make myself solid enough to rip you to pieces and drag you along. So Joseph fallowed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 am

Sophia had been curious about the boy who was now living with her and her aunt. She would occasionally wander over to him and attempt to try and help calm his nerves. However, with her disorganized speech problem, her words came out harsher than she expected, often pointedly telling him that 'Fear was not necessary.' Despite this, the boy remained silent and after a while, Sophia opted to keep to herself.

When Sophia and Gabriel were both sent to back to school, she didn't see much of the boy. Being a schizophrenic, the school always wanted eyes on Sophia at all times, which meant that often a teacher would accompany her around school all day. She didn't like it, but opted not to say anything. The one time the teachers would leave her alone, was at lunch, and after school.
During lunchtimes, Sophia would sit wherever. She didn't much care whether she was sat alone on a table of her own, or on the end of a table containing someone else's friendship group. No one really ever talked to her, except for the occasional person asking her what it was like to have schizophrenia. She never answered.

At the end of her first day back to school, the teacher accompanying her around for that day bid her farewell and left to go and catch up on some paperwork. This left Sophia to make her own way to the school gates in order to be picked up by Zoe. She wandered down a corridor, but her footsteps slowly came to a halt as she heard a voice speaking to her.
"We should go to the cafeteria," the voice said.
"Why?" replied Sophia, out loud. The whole school already knew she had schizophrenia, so there wasn't exactly much point in trying to hide it.
"It just seems like a good place to go, no?"
"Flawless logic, my dear friend," she blinked. It was meant as sarcasm, but the tone in which she said it removed the intended air of sarcasm and replaced it with what sounded more like sincerity. Sophia gained a few looks from the students who were lagging behind in their journey home as she appeared to be speaking to herself.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, Sophia glanced around. It was decidedly empty. As empty as a bird's nest in December. Sophia stood for a moment, her head tilted ever so slightly in a questioning and yet curious look as she spoke again.
"Why here?" she asked the voice inside her head.
"Why not here?" it replied in it's ever so irksome way. Sophia however, did not question it. Instead she began to take slow steps forward, following a tiny black wisp that danced across the cafeteria. She reached a table in the corner, climbing up onto it and wandering across it, arms outstretched and feet in front of one another as she followed the wisp. She remained silent as Gabriel entered the room, her green eyes only noting the boy's presence.
Gabriel didn't seem to notice her as she slowly made her way across the tightrope-tabletop. She didn't mind, after all no one paid much attention to her normally. They'd just ignore her a if she were some dreadful disease that could infect them if they even acknowledged it's existence.

Sophia stopped all of a sudden, arms still outstretched as she spotted a creature in the opposite corner of the room. It sat in the shadows, watching her with piercing blue eyes. She blinked.
"One, two. Cloudless, sky blue," she said in a singsong voice before she returned her attention to the black wisp in front of her and continued walking across the table.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:37 pm

(Thanks for telling me the problem with my post so I could fix it instead of just going ahead and deleting it all. That was real kind.)

Miles sighed. he couldn't believe he was about to do this just because some stupid voice told him to. He shrugged. He needed food. He looked toward the door into the kitchen in the school. It was alarmed so it could only be used to exit with. Miles crouched. He needed to time it. A kitchen staff dragged out some trash through the door, and when they turned, Miles slipped in. He hid behind the counter in front of him, keeping out of sight. He felt around on it and grabbed a can of Applesauce. He inched his way around the counters, keeping out of sight and grabbing foods on top of the counters. He eventually made it to a pantry. he opened the door and closed it behind him. He looked at all the food. Potatoes, Apples, even bread. He smiled and got out a sack he had brought with him. He began stuffing all the food he saw into it quickly. He soon filled it, then he took a potato and munched on it. He heard a click and he turned. A kitchen staff had come in. She screamed, and Miles cursed. He shoved his way past her and bolted through the kitchen. He was about to exit the way he came when he saw someone...or rather something in front of it. It looked human, having a feminine figure, but it had fox paws and a fox head, and it was...smiling? He turned, not wanting to go that way. He dove over the cafeteria counter, grabbing a burger on it, and began to bolt through the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 pm

[Just to say real quick, Kirby. We have told you about six times what errors were in your post. Instead of fixing it you stalled out the rp. So you are either A Trolling or B Not reading all of what we post. Either way, knock it off please ^_^ Also the staff are in the Kitchen, and would give up the chase once the student left it, so the cafeteria remains empty.]
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Heading to his locker, Justin walked past the various other students heading through the hallway and going for the exit of the school, going the opposite direction he was. By the time he reached his locker, there was no longer anyone else in the area but himself, leaving him to his thoughts. Well, it was nice to know for him that nothing changed. He figured it was like it normally was, big thing happens, people die, everyone feels sad and then gets over it. Honestly, he thought it's for the best. He opened his locker and took out some books, taking what he needed and putting back what he didn't. Hey, you there? Hello, anybody home in there?
"What?" Justin mumbled, looking around. He had heard the voice speak to him, but nobody was there. While he didn't completely recognize the voice, it sounded vaguely familiar to him. Masculine, a bit gruff...
Okay so you're not completely useless. That's good. Now, if you'd listen to me-
"Nope, not interested. It took a minute or so, but I remember you now. You were the voice that told me to get somewhere safe when the area blew up." Justin immediately responded, and started to walk away down the hall. Reaching the stairs, he paused for a moment. At the bottom of the stairs he was about to go down was some kind of animal. It looked like a tiger, but it was different, with scales apparently.
"Okay somebody drugged my drink." He muttered to himself, putting his hand to his own head. Nobody drugged you, just listen to me for a minute. The tiger responded, making Justin realize that he was the source of the noise.
"Nope, I'm done. Maybe if I ignore you you won't be there."
Alright fine then, just don't go into the cafeteria. It's important that you don't go there.
"...why not go to the cafeteria?"
Well something's going on there, and I wouldn't want you to be hurt or anything.
"Oh come on, I'm calling bull." Justin walked down the stairs past the tiger, who followed behind him, as they both headed down to the cafeteria. I'm warning you, this isn't a good idea. He continued to say to Justin, who continued to ignore him. As the two reached the cafeteria, Justin took a few steps in and looked around at everyone else who was there, curious and a bit surprised.
"Wait a minute. You planned that." He accused his hopefully temporary companion. The tiger-creature seemed to let out a low chuckle, amused with himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 am

[Gabriel]
"Flying sausages wrapped in bacon shooting into outer space"
"One, two. Cloudless, sky blue," A girl sang in the cafeteria. Gabriel snapped his attention back to reality when she spoke. He hadn't noticed her even come in!
Pathetic, you are. I saw her come in and walk around even while I was talking to you Gabriel looked to his side to see Yang laying next to him watching the girl, Her blood smells a bit spicy, I've never tasted the spicy kind before... Yang seemed to speak without noticing that Gabriel was still beside him.
The boy was unnerved by the monster's talk of blood's taste and scent. How could blood even taste differently? How could this thing have even eaten or drank blood before!? He recognized the girl as the girl he lived with, "Sophia...I think it was..." he mumbled as he stared.
Aww you know her? Isn't that sweet, are you BFFs with her? I hope not for the sake of your sanity. Yang growled as he suddenly bounded towards the girl in two huge leaps, the tables he leaped off of slid back a bit as if he were a solid object. He leaped at the girl's back, her neck was just in his sights!
"No!" Gabriel cried, just before a large golden shape slammed into Yang, smashing him onto a table. He seemed to pass through it once more as if loosing the solid form he once was.
ARGH! What the hell!? Yang snarled as he looked to see a Lion like creature glaring at him from behind the girl.

[Joseph]
Joseph was surprised when the Manticore beast suddenly darted forward and phased through the cafeteria doors and into the lunch room. He darted past another student as they too were heading towards the cafeteria, not noticing the scaled tiger next to them for he was too preoccupied with his own feline friend. He opened the swinging doors to see the lioness creature glaring at a wolfish creature while standing behind a girl that seemed to be balancing on a table like it was a tightrope. He watched as another boy darted into the cafeteria with what seemed to be stolen goods. "Wh-What's going on!?" he cried.
Are you an absolute IDIOT? the lioness screeched at the wolf, We are to GATHER them, not murder them! I know you are like me, you too want to find out just why we are here. I can sense it, and so can you, i'm sure, that killing is not the answer.
If I had five fingers i'd be flipping you the bird right now the wolf replied.
Oh how mature, the lion growled sarcastically she seemed to survey the room a bit and sighed, Okay, looks like everyone's here. This feels...right somehow...okay...what to do now...
"Wait, so you have no clue what you're doing?" Joseph asked. The lion shook her head, leaving Joseph a bit annoyed, he said nothing but instead watched as the boy he had passed earlier walk in while speaking to a scaled tiger, "Okay, what the hell is with the mutant animals?" he mumbled.
Like I said, I don't know. We need to find out, I feel that we should do that... The lioness replied, By the way I'm Leona
"Leo?"
LeoNA
"Leo."
The lioness simply huffed in annoyance and didn't reply to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 am

"Okay, this is swell and all, but does anybody have any kind of explanation as to what's going on? Because I'd love to know if we're just all crazy." Justin asked bluntly once he had seen everything that occurred. Honestly, while he didn't show it he was getting a bit freaked out about everything that was happening and just wanted a reason for it.
Oh right, introductions. You can call me Priam. The tiger told Justin, who simply nodded his head, still waiting for an answer to his question. Anyways, while I don't condone his actions, what makes you believe that you needed to gather us all together? Priam glanced over at Yang, indicating him as the "he" he had been speaking of, and then looked back to Leona to finish his statement.
"Hello, anybody want to at least offer some kind of answer?" Justin spoke up again, getting impatient and wondering if someone would have an answer, thinking that maybe if none of the mutant animals knew what was going on, maybe one of the more human members of the group in the cafeteria could have an answer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:41 am

The black wisp danced around Sophia, but when Gabriel spoke, it disappeared, revealing itself to be just another hallucination. Silently she changed her course, walked to the edge of the table and sitting down. She merely watched curiously as the wolf-like creature leaped at her, believing it to be yet another hallucination playing itself out before her.
Sometimes hallucinations were so real she didn't know whether it was fiction or truth, but surely there could be no such things as these weird creatures that seemed to surround her now.

"The mind is right..." said the silky voice that had previously been in Sophia's head. She turned, glancing around the cafeteria and looking for it's source; the pair of piercing blue eyes in the shadowed corner.
"Your eyes tell the truth," spoke the creature, stepping out of the shadows.

It was rather a majestic beast, one that looked like the Gryphons from mythology. However, it's feathers were jet black with only dark grey flecks, and it's body was leopard-like, but lithe and in shades of grey.
The gryphon wandered through the cafeteria, making her way over to Sophia. She did however, send a glare Yang's way for what he attempted to do earlier.
"Are you real?" asked Sophia, reaching out a hand to touch the gryphon. Realising Sophia's need for proof, the gryphon nodded, solidifying herself as Sophia's hand finally touched her smooth feathers. Sophia's eyes were wide and she retracted her hand in surprise.

"My name is Synrei," he told her, before turning to the others. Sophia stared at Synrei in awe for a few moments before a small smile spread over her features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

(sorry, I asked what was wrong, but didn't have a chance to see the answer before it was deleted. Forgive me.)

Miles skid to a stop, seeing the people and beasts. "Wh-what the heck?" He turned to run, but he saw the strange fox from before. He fell to the ground, spilling the bag of food around him. "What is going on here?" The strange creature grinned. What's going on is that you were meant to come here. I...had to gather you with the others, so I kinda gave you a little guidance. She sighed, looking at the other beasts. Seriously, these guys are so barbaric. Just because we're not human doesn't mean we have to act like animals. Miles blinked. "Um...I'm not dreaming this, am I? Have I finally gone crazy from living on the streets?" He held up a hand so the beast could help him up. For proof, she turned solid for a few monents and grabbed his hand, helping him up. Miles felt the fur against his skin. He looked at the beast. "Do...you have a name?" The beast laughed. Of course, why wouldn't I? My name is Alice. Miles took a step back. "Wh-what? Your name..." he shook his head. "Never mind." He turned to the others. "Anyone know what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:33 pm

[Joseph]
Leona huffed, I don't know. It just felt right, like it should happen. Her fur seemed to stand a bit as she answered, she was frustrated that she couldn't give a better answer then that. She looked to the sky lights as they grew darker and the room dimmed a bit.
"I'm in the same spot as you are dude with a scaled-tiger,"Joseph responded to Justin. He looked at the boy that was still cowering against the wall and then to the monster-wolf that was laying next to him. He didn't like the looks and actions of that monster that was with the boy...he shuffled his feet, hoping someone would answer and let him go home where he can play video games and act like a normal and sane child. "Leo can I go now?" he asked the lioness.
It's LeoNA and no. Like I said, I feel that all five of us NEED to be together. I've said that about three times now Leona spoke to him quietly.

[Gabriel]
So, we have here a b*tchy lion, a Cat-Fish, a Vixen, and a scrawny Cat-Bird...you are all interrupting my meal why? Yang asked with a huff after he moved back to being next to Gabriel, who flinched when the beast came near.
Gabriel remained silent, nobody was speaking to him. Therefor he figured that he was to not speak at all, else he will be punished. He looked at the other animals, were they also dents in his sanity similar to Yang or were they other people's dents? It seemed as if they could see Yang, so maybe they were all damaged somehow.

[Sorry for such short posts, but Serene has the main action coming up. She has permission to use what shall be called for now "The Voice". The Voice is going to be soon available to each beast and The Voice is going to have a different personality for each Beast(decided by you) The Voice acts as a guide for the beasts and are all secretive about what they really are(to be revealed later) and you will be PMd when your character receives the voice. You will also be PM'd information(and only that information your voice will have that will tell your character, your character can choose whether or not to share the information. If you would like to be left out of the "Voice" mechanics we have here and rather your character not have "The Voice" then simply say so in your post in brackets.]
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Sophia smiled as she looked upon Synrei's elegant form. Usually such odd creatures were only a result of her hallucination, though it felt good somehow to have one of them be real. She turned her green gaze to the other beasts that were gathered, marveling at each of them and their unusual features, but remaining silent on the matter lest she end up saying something more disorganized than before.

Meanwhile, a giggling noise sounded in the gryphon's head. Blinking, she tilted her head to the side, listening to it's laughter.
Am I funny somehow? she asked it, her question only heard by the presence in her head.
Nope! came the reply, Just you're all such curious creatures, though that one is rather rude...
The voice seemed to speak of Yang with that last comment, to which Synrei stifled a small chuckle. Most would be offended by the things he said, but Synrei seemed to just brush them off. They were after all, only petty little digs at everyone. Perhaps Yang was just a rather cynical and spiteful.

Synrei seemed to stare off into the middle distance for a few moments before her attention snapped back to reality. She ignored Yang's comments, instead turning to the other beasts reciting in a clear voice;
"To find the answers you seek,
A promise you must uphold:
Go to your ruler's keep,
search and reach the stronghold
The password you must enter: 'HEART'
The burden, twofold you must carry."
The gryphon paused, her icy blue eyes glancing across the faces of those gathered in the cafeteria.
"The voice's riddles seem to outline our purpose. She wished us to gather so that she could relay this message to us all. I see no course of action other than to figure out what it means..."

The voice giggled again in Synrei's mind, it's cheerfulness making the gryphon feel rather lighthearted.

ooc// scuse crappy post. I really wasn't sure how to do this |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next