Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A peaceful day at the pond

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Traveling for weeks, Ecru happened to come across a pond. At last, he found a place where he could stay and refresh himself for awhile. He looked around seeing many Pokemon some playing around, some laying in the shade to avoid the sun, and some walking around. None of which he knew, due to him being raised in a desert of course. Though, he did hope they were nice to him if they ever had a need to speak to him. He then decided to take a rest for the day, and walked to a unattended tree away from everyone else. He laid down next to it and stared at everyone from afar, deciding if he would like to go play in the mud near the pond.

Last edited by Xeryd on Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : carrots)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 am

Ikuru nodded " yeah, I guess we should meet up somewhere in the morning? no?" He replied than yawned "I'm getting kind of sleepy...I think it's time I go now Ecru" Ikuru yawned again. He found himself to be falling asleep. 

(OOC: Which makes no sense haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:16 am

I suppose... I am tired, Ecru thought. He happened to yawn too. He was kind of excited about going to join a guild with a buddy, but he wondered if he could trust Ikuru. He barely even knew him. Ecru decided to save the questions for later and just get some rest. "I guess, I ...am kind of tired" Ecru said. After awhile Ecru soon put his head down. He didn't really mind the Growlithe's company for now. 
(OOC: Lol me too xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 am

"Well, I guess I'll see you later. Ercu It was actually pretty nice meeting you!" The growlithe stepped back "I'm glad we can become guild members together! But, I think I'm going home now. maybe we can meet some other time" He noticed that the trapinch was half asleep. With that he'd decided to leave the trapinch "Maybe we can meet again some other time"  He said before beginning to walk away

Last edited by Artreus on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 am

Ecru closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep sense he was quiet tired, but this feeling came to him. He just couldn't fall asleep. He didn't really know what it was. Maybe, it was because it was to early to fall asleep or the excitement of him going to join a guild with a buddy. Ecru soon lifted his head off the ground. Man, I can't fall asleep, Ecru thought annoyed by this. Sleep was everyone's best friend after all. He soon noticed the Growlithe gone by his side. Ah yes, he recalled the Growlithe saying he was going home. Ecru soon looked to where Ikuru was and saw he was walking away. "Oh... you're going home?" he questioned Ikuru softly but loud enough for him to hear him as he was walking away.

Last edited by Xeryd on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : carrots)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

The growlithe was startled for a moment than shook off. He turned around and sat down "Yes! I'm going home! Than I think I'm going to go to the guild and probably start a team!" He looked away "so, want to come to my house? I'll show you all the cool things there!" He got up "Get up if you want to see or I'm leaving!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

His house? Well sense Ikuru was offering it, he guessed he could accept it. He was kind of a acquaintance to him at the moment so it would be quite rude for him to refuse the offer, besides at least it was something he could do for the time being until he got tired. It couldn't hurt to stop by somebodies house for a while, Ecru randomly thought to himself. He soon Ecru stood up and walked by the Growlithe's side. "Sure, I guess.. I could go to your house for a while" Ecru said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 pm

(OOC: Sense this is A POND why does he have to go to his house? This is a POND) 

The growlithe was excited but then a sour feeling it his stomach, He didn't have a house...well in grassveil he didn't but to get to his house he'd have to travel quite some ways. He stopped "Uhh...on second thought..." He began "Uhh...I don't really have a house...well I do but, it's all the way in a far away land it'll take us a long time to get there! Silly me, I thought I was at home again haha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:21 am

"Oh... no home... well that's okay" Ecru replied. Ecru then got reminded of his families house. The living area was nice. He lived in a pretty nice home and he figured a home around here would probably be no different  Well, I guess that's okay, Ecru thought to himself. "So, what do you want... to do now?" he decided to question Ikuru sense there wasn't really anything to do around here at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

"well, lets think of a guild team name! I was thinking team. Element but than I like team Processor as a name better what do you think?" The growlithe walked over to the trapinch, then sat back down next to him. "Or maybe team...Remedy but who knows they might be taken"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 am

Ecru sat down too. A team name? okay, Ecru thought. He did kind of like deciding names. "I do kind of like.. those names" He told Ikuru softly. They did sound kind of cool unless the Growlithe decided to change it, but he did bring them up so why not. He decided to just let the Growlithe decide a name sense he brought it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 am

"Gah, Forget it! Lets just name our team...team element!" The growlithe liked that name. He absolutely loved it. Element hmm...Our team can be element The growlithe thought. He yawned again but than said "Well, maybe in the morning we'll go to the guild and create a team"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 am

Element? alright Ecru thought thinking the name was fine. He didn't want to say anything about it sense he kind of already agreed with it. He was still excited for this whole thing. "Okay.. I guess I'll just.. explore around a bit and find the guild" Ecru said to the Growlithe nicely. After all, he could find some awesome stuff while looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

" alrighty, It is dark out here, and I'm still new so I'll do the same! " He was about to walk away when a thought hit his head Gah! I don't know where the guild is! maybe if I ask him "uhh...Trapinch do you know where the guild is? because I sure don't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 am

O-Okay? Ecru thought thinking that it was weird asking a question. He figured Ikuru was just natural strange. Maybe, because he wasn't near his family as much. Ecru replied to his question nicely "Ah .. no I barely got here, and met you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 am

"oh, yah...I forgot I'm new here to and I most certainly don't know my way around...sorry for asking!" The growlithe said. He licked his paws in the process "Man, I'm hungry" He said as his stomach started to growl. "Gah...I think I'm going to die if I don't eat soon!" He cried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day at the pond   A peaceful day at the pond - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A peaceful day at the pond
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next