Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The first day of school at Rengoku Academy; a very nice private high school in Japan. It was a nice morning; the sun was out and white, puffy clouds decorated the sky above.

It was around twenty-five minutes before the first warning bell was set to ring when Hikari Sohma jogged up to the front gate of the school. Despite not really being that involved in sports or other athletic activities, Hikari was a rather athletic person. Running to school had always been a breeze for her; she could even out-run the track team. She leaned up against the outer wall of the school and waited for her little brother, Nobunaga Sohma, to catch up.

The Sohma Family was fairly notorious for being very distant, very secretive, and very VERY large; a good number of them living on one single estate. While many people don't understand this, there was a reason for it. The Sohma family had an odd curse upon them where thirteen of the very numerous family members were possessed by a vengeful spirit of the Chinese Zodiac. Hikari and Nobunaga just happened to be two of those Zodiacs; Nobunaga representing the Dragon and Hikari representing the Rat.

Hikari continued to stand around outside the front of the school; keeping a casual lookout for Naga.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm

"whaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH?!?!?" Hikari cried out as the roller coaster rushed down the hill. "WHHHHHhhhyyyyyyyyy? I mean, besides the obvious reasons." she questioned as the train climbed up another hill. Her screams were so loud even the people in the cars in the way back could hear her.

Emile blinked and stared at the two girls, who were seated directly in front of him and Tobi. He could barely believe his ears, despite the fact that he had just met this bunch literally thirty minutes ago. He felt bad for eavesdropping (although they were kinda on a roller coaster and they had to talk loud to hear each other in the first place), but he was worried. For more than one reason.

The smell of blood is a dangerous thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Tenshi whimpered as they sped down another hill. "If you mean besides the fact that i just lost both of my parents, then there is no other reason! You were the only one that was able to help me! No one else wanted to because of my Zodiac Sign!" the black haired yelled. That was when she felt the chili cheese fries start to come back up. "Muurph!" she gagged, holding her mouth with her hand.

Tobi was screaming with joy was the ride went on, he was having too much fun to pay attention to the girls. However he knew the way that Tenshi was positioned. "Oh boy, Emile, duck!" he shouted ducking into the car.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 am

Hikari was silent for a few minutes. She stopped noticing the roller coaster a long time ago, the thrill of the ride replaced with concern and sadness for her cousin. She reached over to rub poor, sick Tenshi's back, quietly saying "Shhh... It's okay... Everything's alright..." just loud enough to be heard over the sound of the rollercoaster over and over.

Emile saw the scene going on in front of him; feeling the slightest bit moved by the relationship between the two girls. He was snapped out of it quickly, however; by Tobi. "Yipes!" he exclaimed, taking the hint and ducking.

Meanwhile, below the gang, the stranger from before walked past the roller coaster... Only to be dissed with the contents of someone's stomach. "Oh... God..." The stranger muttered, both shocked and disgusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 am

Tenshi blew chunks by leaning over to the side. And just like that, the ride was over. Leaping out of the car, Tenshi went to the nearest trash can she could find.

Tobi watched while Tenshi ran. I may need to go find her some water. That'll leave a foul tast in her mouth. he thought. Tobi went off in search for a bottle of water.

Tenshi coughed again, loosing her lunch was not a part of the plan. "I think I ate those cheese fries too quickly." she muttered, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 am

"Aww gosh... I better go see if she's alright..." Hikari exclaimed sadly, rushing to the side of her sick cousin and rubbing her back gently; a natural way to alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness.

Emile could only watch her run to her ailing cousin with curious and entranced eyes. He didn't know what to think of this rather mousy girl... She was definitely special. As Emile was thinking, he started to sense something... off. Something strange in the atmosphere. He caught a wiff of the air, which smelled tainted. It smelled of rot and wet dog all at once. Emile crinkled his nose and shuddered; he had smelled this scent before and he knew what it often led to. In the blink of an eye, he was suddenly by Hikari and Tenshi's sides, his hair hiding his face. "I think we need to leave the park." He warned darkly, as if it wasn't an option.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:13 am

Lifting her head away from the trash can, Tenshi thanked Hikari. Tobi had just came back with a bottle of water, "Here you go Tenshi." he said handing her the beverage.

Taking the bottle, Tenshi took a small swig and spat it out on the ground next to her. Holding her stomach she leaned on the trash can. A strange scent soon came to her nose. "Does anyone smell a wet dog?" she asked.

Looking around she couldn't see any signs of a dog. But she could not place where the scent was coming from. What's going on? she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 pm

"Yep. We're leaving." Emile said quickly, ushering everyone out of the the theme park as quickly as he possibly could. Hikari barely had a moment to respond to her cousin as she was hustled towards the exit of the theme park. She did smell something peculiar though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 am

Tenshi and Tobi quickly followed the two. Suddenly a foot stuck out, causing Tenshi to fall flat on her face. "Ow, man that hurt. WHO DID THAT?!" she screeched, her hair was fluffed out like an angry cat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm

A wave of a scent like the one Tenshi had picked up on earlier hit Hikari's nose, causing her to gag. It really was awful. Hikari covered her nose with her hands, trying in vain to ward away the awful stench. "Tenshi, let's just get outta here. I think this scent is giving me a migraine..." she groaned.

Emile seemed eager to agree. He was looking more and more distressed with each second that passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

"Well, well. Thought you could get away? You can't just barf on someone and think you can get away with it." a girl's voice said over Tenshi. Looking up Tenshi growled at the girl with ash grey hair. "What the He**'s wrong with you?! I could of broken a limb because of that!!" she shouted.

"It's a shame you didn't kitty." the girl replied.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Tenshi hissed, trying to get to the girl only to feel something to hold her back.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Another girl, this one with striking bronze hair, had appeared behind Tenshi and was now pinning her arms behind her back. "It's rude to run when people have a bone to pick with you," she growled.

"Shit." Emile groaned.

"Hey, leave my cousin alone! She hasn't done anything to you!" Hikari exclaimed angrily. "Nothing I remember, at least..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 pm

"You better let go of me before I kick your @$$!" Tenshi snarled. These girls reeked of dogs. What did they do run with wild dogs?

"Hey come on just let her go." Tobi said trying to get everyone to calm down.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm

The girl with the bronze hair wasn't looking too eager to oblige Tenshi's demands, but something made her stop. A sound that only she and her accomplice could hear; a call to pull out from there pack leader. It seemed that the head honcho wasn't looking to start any wars in public; at least not now. Bronze girl looked over to her partner pensively before answering the call.

"You're lucky. Our gang leader's not looking to start any fights today." she growled at the trio. She vanished into the crowd without a trace.

Emile just blinked.

(Ooc: We're doing the big fight at the school, right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 am

(Yes big fight is at the school.)

Tenshi huffed, glad that the girls were finally gone. "Tch, if I ever see those girls again, I look foraward to teaching them a lesson." she growled, punching her fist into her hand.

The scent of dog still hung in the air. That alone was enough to make the girl to gag. She started walking on, wanting to head back to the Sohma house.

"Can we go? I want to take a shower. And you know how I can't stand taking a bath." Tenshi muttered.

Tobi followed Tenshi in silence. There was something odd about the Sohma's, and he was determined to figure out what it was. Even if he had to play dumb for a while.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Emile nodded. "Yeah, we should probably all head home and rest up for the night. It's been.... a weird day," he commented, scratching the back of his head. He looked at Hikari for confirmation, who looked at him with a tired smile and nodded. "...I'll walk you guys home if you want; it's getting kinda dark," he added in quickly after a moment.

"That would be great," Hikari sighed, looking towards the exit. "It would be bad if something like that happened again as we walked home. I'd feel better if we all went as a group." With those words, she turned and began to walk towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs   Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket: The New Zodiacs
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: