Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 am

Jayers) ((That'd be a pretty crappy way to go in a zombie apocalypse.))

"Did you not notice the whole gunshots things? I'm pretty sure the gunshots thing would happen if we went back. He's probably safer without us," Larissa says. Your group makes it off the highway, and onto a main road. If you continue forward you'll drive into a town. You could always ask to stop the car at any time, if you so wish.

Estrios) You punt it backwards, run through a hall, and scramble up a staircase. You can hear that your victim was not alone. After you have made it to the bathroom, you raid the cabinets for medical aid. You use some toilet paper as a makeshift bandage, and pop some painkillers. You can hear a couple of the home raiders clambering up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 am

>Grab a chair or some other large and fairly heavy piece of furniture and throw it down the stairs, then run over to a window and quickly observe the outside scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:21 pm

I walk back the way I came, whistling to myself in a futile attempt to make myself calm down.
Also, I keep a grip on my knife in order to keep the others away (I seem to remember you saying that there were multiple people in the platform)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Clara sighs. It doesn't seem right to leave Jarrod behind like that. However considering that we still have no answers as to what the evacuation was triggered by, it's probably safer to just keep moving.

> Continue.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 am

Estrios) Carrying the furniture makes your forearms burn with pain, but you can get the job done. You toss down a side table, knocking over anything coming up the stairs. After those mooks have been take care of, you observe the outside of the house through the bathroom window. You can see a great deal of the mob going into your house. Fast.

Ant) You exit the subway, knife at the ready. Some of them reach out, but no one makes the effort to get up a try to get at you. You whistle Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to gain some sanity.

Jayers) Your group drives into the town. It seems to be the first stop for everyone who makes it past the checkpoint. An assortment of people has huddled into this town, whether it be civilians or cops. A couple of them give you dirty looks for driving a banged up police car. Would you like to stop in the town?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 am

((Oh yeah. Messed up arms. Probably shouldn't do too much heavy lifting...))

>Try to find a way away from my house that wouldn't force me to run through a mob of messed up people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I don't think the woods are a good place to go back to, and since these are zombies I'm dealing with (ZOMBIES), I'd best stay away from the currently-evacuated city. I'd like a list of ultimate destinations that I know of, as well as how to get there from here, how long it would take to get there on foot and if it's possible to get there with a car.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm

> Check gas, food and other such supplies. If low on anything essential, I guess stop.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Jayers) You check with Tyrone, and you could really use some gas. You stop in a parking lot by a grocery store. What would you like to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 am

antonm1107 wrote:
I don't think the woods are a good place to go back to, and since these are zombies I'm dealing with (ZOMBIES), I'd best stay away from the currently-evacuated city. I'd like a list of ultimate destinations that I know of, as well as how to get there from here, how long it would take to get there on foot and if it's possible to get there with a car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm

((You kind of only did Serene's post...))
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm

((Sorry, I'm a dumb. Was a bit short on time and rushed over things. Sorry fellas!))

Ant) Ultimate destinations would be:

- Back to the Forest
- Gas station
- Home
- That one spot by the riv-

As you list off some places, you realize the streets have filled with the mobs of people. A great deal of them approach you, very quickly. I suggest moving fast.

Estrios) Perhaps travelling across the rooftops of the houses would be good. Other than that, you are simply trapped.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 am

> Get some gas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 am

I'd like to move fast, and move home.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Jayers) Places you could search for some gas are the General Store, the Police Station, and the Grocery Store. Or you can leave the town with the little amount of gas you have.

Ant) There is no possible way you could make it to your house without drawing the attention of the mob, as the streets are rather full of them. You've attracted one already. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next