Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm

I shall bash my head against a wall that seems to be shaped like a human head.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Ant) There are no human head shaped walls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:51 pm

That meant I headbutted somebody that was talking near me.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Ant) You headbutt Estrios.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:41 am

"Ow!" *Le scratch head on spot where Ant has headbutted* "Well, yes... Apparently the ruins are somewhere southeast of this town. Some of the townsfolk warned me that the place might be dangerous though, so I think it would be best if we had some usable equipment with us if we plan on going there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:59 pm

"I don't know what you guys talks of, but the ruins are harmless! The inhabiters are really nice, they even offered me a gift! I think they said it was a bullet to the brain, but I said naw, I don't have a brain. I'm sure they'd be willing to give you some, though!"
I press X to think.

(Note: Any grammatical mistakes/spelling errors, including but not limited to inhabiters and "what you guys talks of", are completely intentional and are used in order to emphasize my character's absolute stupidity.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:29 pm

*After looking at the retarded person for a second and then looking back to Jay* "Well, it seems that weapons may be needed if we are to go there. Do you know of any place where we could get such equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm

"Nope.. I'd suggest maybe checking out the local stores. Maybe there's a blacksmith or something."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Ferril decides to open the letter, for it might contain stuff about how to get slimmer, or even to gain wings. Magic would be also nice!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:03 am

Jayers & Estrios & Ant) You could visit one of the general stores, or search the town for a blacksmith. Other actions are available.

Sakura) Ferril reads the book she is currently holding. After a couple hours, she is finished. A new spell has been learned, Slimmen. Slimmen may be used to reduce the total body fat of your own, or someone else's body. Slimmen is temporary, and lasts minutes long equal to your magic level.

Current magic level: 1. May only remember one spell at a time. Spellbook lacking, may not record spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:28 am

Press X to go to the general store.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:29 am

Ferril is quite happy about that, but now would like to go and check out that letter.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:05 am

Ant) You enter the general store you're standing at, Tom's Tomfoolery and Toolery. Inside looks basic enough. The walls are lined with shelves of tools. On the right was hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers and the like. On the left being more utility items, such as nails & screws, rubber hoses, and gardening gloves. The counter seems to have more common items, such as navigational equipment, rations, and souvenirs. You may view these sections in more detail if you'd like.

Sakura) You must make haste, and ask minimal questions. Time is a precious resource in your position. I must spare you the details, but know this. You are currently being hunted. Revealing your pursuer is a luxury you may not receive. Travel to the town of Ironloch, by whichever means possible at the moment. There you will find the ruins of the what was once a great fortress. Enter these ruins with the others. You should depart this instant. Mayhaps we shall see each other in the future. Good luck.
- Vergil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:14 am

*Look around the store they are in* "Well, I suppose that would be the best option for us." *Gesture to Ant* "And him? Should we take him along or just leave him be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:36 am

I would, but I'm too busy bashing my head against some nails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next