Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:49 am

Jikumo looks at his horse, and swacks it with the lasso/whip, allowing it to speak english. 'So, where are we off to, boss?' Jikumo looked at the letter, "Apparently we need to head to this town." He jumped onto Olympus and rode off to ADVENTUUURE!!

(You completely changed it from what it was supposed to be |D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:57 am

I am going to suffocate somebody with the said letter.
Read it? Who reads letters? Not me!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Jikumo) The horse spoke in Cantonese, but you read his horse lips to understand what he was saying. You haven't been able to replicate this with anyone else, as you and Olympus have been together since birth. Really, though. Lumpsnark is also the god of horses. You guys are pretty much brothers. So, you and Olympus ride off to the town of Ironloch.

((Why yes, yes I did.))

Ant) You begin to suffocate yourself. Or, well, try to. It's only a piece of paper, so you can breathe through it enough to live. Thinking? Who needs thinking? Not you! -5 Intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:00 pm

> Read letter.
> Search for the ruins.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Jayers) You must make haste, and ask minimal questions. Time is a precious resource in your position. I must spare you the details, but know this. You are currently being hunted. Revealing your pursuer is a luxury you may not receive. Travel to the town of Ironloch, by whichever means possible at the moment. There you will find the ruins of the what was once a great fortress. Enter these ruins with the others. You should depart this instant. Mayhaps we shall see each other in the future. Good luck.
- Vergil

You travel across the outskirts, searching rather far and wide. Each step brings you closer to understand, the letter's secrets inside. But, you fail to find anything. You waste an hour aimlessly wandering.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:29 am

THE FAE(part Faerie part Human) AWAKENS (omfg Wisty, 'Mount Olympus' was hilarious. So you can decide the name, and the characteristics that the Fae has)
This Fae requests a name, before going back to read her book!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:42 am

Sakura) Ferril the wingless Fae awakens in her secret half fairy outpost that is not at all a cardboard box on the side of the road. Born under the tweleventy second moon, Ferril has complete immunity to harmful toxins. This has become incredibly handy in alcoholic drinking competitions. She is currently reading up on top secret half fairy things that are not at all about how to maintain a slim figure. All fairies are naturally slim. Sadly, Ferril is only half slim. Perfectly acceptable by the standards of a human, but compared to other fairies it could be better. She's also holding a letter about blahbidy bloo you get it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:50 am

>Ask the sailor if he knows what and/or where this Ironloch is
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:58 am

Estrios) He gives you a dirty look, and takes a drag on his cancer stick. A billow of smoke appears from his lips. He seems to be done talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:21 am

Well that's a shame. I should probably find out where this "Ironloch" is before I get hunted down. Or something.

>Ask some different people if they own a map of the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:40 am

I take a piss on the letter before placing it on somebody else's face. NOBODY NEEDS THINKING!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:53 am

Estrios) You ask a couple of the towns people of the whereabouts of Ironloch, and possibly a map of your current area. It appears you are already in Ironloch, but nobody you speak with owns a map. The townsfolk seem friendly enough, and you reckon if you know were you need to go in the town the locals would lead you there.

Ant) Sufficient levels of urine are required for you to perform such action. You do throw the letter into your own face. -4 Intelligence. Minimal intelligence level acquired. You may now only perform simple tasks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:46 am

Well, that's half of the destination down. Now I just need the second part...

>Ask around to see if anyone knows of any sort of ruins near the town.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:26 am

Estrios) You ask around and find out the location of the ruins. A path northwest of here will lead to the castle ruins. However, they do warn you of strange things going on in that area. Lack of game, strange figures, noises, and sources of running water where there is none. Would you like to travel to the ruins, or attend to other matters?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:36 am

Jikumo rode his mount, Olympus, to the small town that he was told of by his godly parent. "I wonder what this letter says.." He was about to open it when he smelled food nearby. He immediately jumped off the horse and ran towards the smell, running past ruins and smashing into a girl, who he somehow he knew as Jay. "Hey, what's up!?"

>Greet Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next