Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:09 am

"before placing it on somebody else's face"
I'm not somebody else! I think!
So, I press X to say apple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Well, I would like to travel to the ruins. However, I'm fairly certain that there's a good reason why I was asked to go there with other people, and finding out who I am supposed to meet there would be nice, if there is such a possibility.

>Ask around to see if anyone is going or knows someone who is heading out to the ruins in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Jikumo) You greet the blue Jay upon entering the town. You don't speak bird, but it tweets and flies off. You are now in the town of Ironloch.

Ant) Remember the part about having a really low intelligence? That may have factored in. You jump up and down.

Estrios) You ask a few of the townsfolk, but they don't seem to know what you're talking about. However, a fellow jumping up and down at a general store. The sign of the store reads, "Tom's Tomfoolery and Toolery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Well, someone is better than no one.

>Ask the seemingly retarded person if they know of anyone heading towards the nearby ruins.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

> Go into Ironloch and explore.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:00 pm

((OOC: I don't even know what this is anymore .-.))
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Estrios) You ask the jumping man of others searching for the castle ruins.

Ant) A man asks you if you now of other people searching for nearby castle ruins.

Jayers) You walk about Ironloch. You've already spotted out the local places, the Inn, docks, housing, and shops. However, two people seem to be talking at one of these stores. One of these men are jumping up and down.

(( Jikumo) Well, without being rude, you're quite literally godmodeing. Or in your case halfgodmodeing. I can't give you super duper halfgod powers, because that would be unfair to everyone else. You can't decide the outcome of your actions, you can simply make them. Your character has no idea who Jayers is, as nobody else does. You could try to find some other players, but it's for me to decide whether or not you actually do. The previous topic has details on this kind of stuff. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:24 pm

> Wander over to the two men and say hello.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:30 am

Jayers) You do that.

Estrios & Ant) She does that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:59 am

I press X to say hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:01 am

Look at the strange man with a confused experession as he performs his next retarded feat.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:36 am

"So... you two know anything about any ruins around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:16 am

*While watching the retarded person jump up and down* "Why, yes. Apparently the 'haunted' ruins of an old fortress are located near this town, and I am currently attempting to gain some assistance in reaching them. That is why I decided to speak to this man here, who I have now realized is likely...incapable...of providing such aid."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:35 am

Jayers & Estrios & Ant) Conversation mode engaged. Submit command when finished with conversation mode. Beep boop.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:43 am

"Well then, hopefully I can provide some assistance. I have no idea where to start looking though. Have you asked any of the locals if they know the location of the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next