Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"Oh, cool! Thanks again, Narnar!" grinned Jay, testing the rope to make sure it would take her weight without breaking.
> If it will, climb up.
> If not, climb up anyway and use ninja skillz to leap should the rope fray and break.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Jayers) With your beginner rogue like skills, you can climb up the rope with minor stress. It seems to have leaded you into some sort of tunnel. Such tunnel is supported by wooden boards and pillars along the wall. It's a bit cramped, clearly not designed for your size. To your left, past the wall of the cave, you can see a fading light. A voice echoes down from the light, a voice. "This ways, misses Jay! This ways!" Narnar calls. Do you follow Narnar?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:35 pm

> Follow Narnar, being as cautious as possible.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Jayers) You follow Narnar down the tunnel. Other than his lamp, the cave is very dark. You walk for what seems to be an hour, twisting and turning and mostly descending now. Eventually, you can see a light brighter than Narnar's. Sunlight! Narnar and yourself exit the caves, into what seems to be ridge. But not a ridge of snow or cold, but a ridge of grass and sunlight. How strange it is to change from the blistering cold to the comfort of the sun. On the ridge, you can see a sweeping forest below you. Farther along the forest, you can see some sort of stonebrick structure in the distance. A tower.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

"Holy carp. What is this place, Narnar?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Narnar's forests, silly misses! Wes bein' go to Narnar's friend home! The prophecy, misses! Prophecy!" Narnar babbles. After he is done speaking, he begins rushing down the side of the ridge, off to the forest. I assume you follow Narnar on the journey to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 am

> You assume correctly.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Jayers) You and your companion Narnar begin the trek through the forest. It's fairly noisy with the sounds of leaves stirring in the wind, and the chatter of strange wildlife. Not only the forest inhabitants seems other worldly, the trees and the bushes and the sky seems out of place upon closer inspection. The patterns and colouration of the bark is that of the likes you've never seen before, with odd leaves as well. The sky and clouds just aren't the same. Where ever that well has taken you, it is certainly no place you've seen before.

You approach the tower with Narnar, ominously looming over you as you stand in its shadow. However, Narnar seems to completely ignore the tower and moves to a large patch of grass a fair distance behind the tower. You claws at something, prying. You walk over him to discover he is trying to pull up some sort of big stone slab. "Pardons me misses, but canses Narnar 'ave a hands?"

Narnar requires assistance lifting the slab. Do you aid him?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

"Sure!" she smiled.
> Aid him.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:49 am

Jayers) You help our Narnar and lift up he slab. Beneath the slab is some sort of chamber. "Downs this way misses Jay!" Narnar says in an excited tone. He then leaps into the chamber, walking a bit out of site. Do you follow Narnar in the chamber?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 am

No, this is not at all a one-on-one with jayers anymore, because I'm going to generate a new character.
Well, you'll generate one for me.
*awaken from slumber*
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:24 pm

You sure? Class creation has been unlocked. Let me go grab the info.

You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Yeah, there you have it. If you don't want to create a class, fine by me. But I would rather have you know that the option is available than go ahead without your word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 am

Strength will be my primary point, while Intelligence will be my secondary.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 am

Ant) You have chosen the WARRIOR class.

As you may expect from a name such as WARRIOR, the WARRIOR uses brute strength and smarts to overcome enemies in battle. Either using the grandest sword they can find to hack down enemies, or the largest shield portable to defend themselves and/or others. Or perhaps a combination of the both. But the WARRIOR needs not use simply a blade of shield, no no no, many more weapons occupy the WARRIOR's arsenal. These range from axes, hammers & maces, polearms, flails, lances, staves, and more. What a shame they can only hold one or two primary weapons at once. What's that? The WARRIOR can hold three primary weapons at once? Yes indeed, the WARRIOR can hold up to three weapons of mass destruction. WARRIORs can also dual wield moderate sized weapons if they decide to practice in such field of expertise. Either that, or the WARRIOR can hone their skills with a single primary weapon.

But, sometimes stabbing things in the eyes don't always win a fight. Knowing is half the battle. The WARRIOR has read up on the different kinds of monsters and enemies that plague the lands. They can make knowledge checks on how to deal with a certain enemy. For example, the WARRIOR can ask for information about flying enemies, and learn they're weak to lightning attacks. But it is not simply combat knowledge the WARRIOR has. They can also ask for knowledge checks about the local area, or nature, or the nobility of some people, and so on. As you can see, the WARRIOR will analyze how to deal with an enemy in combat, and strike with the help of this information.

You are a construct, freshly awoken in your master's lab. If you don't know, a construct is a artificial robotic humanoid, usually created by wizards or engineers to do tasks for them. A construct looks like this, if you do not know. (Click for Picture). You have detected something or someone entering the lab, through the air vent. You can not tell what exactly it is, as you can not see from your current angle. You are strongly compelled to move to see what is trying to enter your master's lab, as are you designed to protect this lab and your master from all harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 am

>calculate time spent alive activated
>think
>be
>reflect upon master
>reflect upon purpose in life
>move to see what is trying to enter master's lab.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next