Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 pm

>Aware of the new sound, quickly check through the campsite to see if there is a weapon, or anything that can pass for a weapon, laying around
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 am

Jayers) You search around the cave, inspecting the campsite and the stone walls, but find nothing. Something whizzes by your cheek, and hits Estrios' hand. You hear some sort of scampering, foot steps.

Estrios) You reach for the hatchet secured on your belt. However, as you're reaching, something flies out from the shadows and latches onto your hand. Once it's been twisted around your wrist, you can confirm that it is a net. You aren't sure where such net came from, but it has prevented you from drawing your weapon. You can hear something much like footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:51 am

"Who's there?" Asks Jay.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Oh yay, hatchet's still there.

>Don't make any more hostile movements, but face the sound of the footsteps and be ready to attack (Assuming that the net thing only took hold of one of my wrists. If I am unable to use either of my arms/hands, then simply observe what happens and watch for a sign of the unknown figure.)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 am

Jayers) As you try to find the source of the net, you ask such question. The cackling turns into a drawn out laugh as a rope goes over your head, and ties your feet. The rop jerks your ankles, and you fall to the ground. You can hear more nets being launched from somewhere, latching onto Estrios.

Estrios) The girl asks a the simple question of what is attacking you, but she is quickly lassoed by something. You attempt getting into a fighting position, but are quickly bombarded by nets. One for each limb, to be exact. The cackling booms through the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:31 pm

"Hey, would you mind telling us what this accomplishing?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Estrios) As you shout into the darkness, a sack is thrown over your head, limiting your vision, speaking, and breathing abilities. It doesn't smell very good either. "Not matter! Over soon!," whatever it is covering your face says. A multitude of chuckles follow, coming from multiple sources. As well as a clicking noise.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 am

"Again with the leg tying?" sighed Jay.
"Over, meaning we die? Or over, meaning you'll stop attacking us?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yes," says a different, more raspy voice. These folk must be using voice manipulators, as they sound far from human. The laughter stops as you hear a twang from the back of the room, and a thunk of something hitting the cave floor. Laughs change to screams as whatever is happening unfolds, and you can hear the unsheathing of metal. You try to get a look at whatever is going on, but you can only see the entrance of the cave and can't adjust yourself properly whilst tied up. More twangs, more thunks. Finally, a shrill cry can be heard until it switches into a gurgle. You can feel your ropes start to be untied.

"Don'tchu worry misses, yous'll be out, ropeses be tight," comes another voice, presumably the being helping you. Again, its voice is rather strange.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 am

"Uh... Thankyou...." blinked Jay.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 pm

((Uh, okay, new typing thinger? Kinda neat.))

Whomever is cutting the ropes seems to be finished, freeing you from your bindings. You can now freely move about. You can hear more rustling, most likely the person working on your friend's bindings. Would you like to move about somewhere, or did you have something else in mind?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

> Stand up.

"Hello... can I ask who our rescuers are?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:55 am

You can hear the familiar voice again. "Why'd thatses me, misses!" it speaks. You turn around to try and find the source of the voice, but with nothing in sight but the end of the cave. However, when you peer down, your eyes find the source. A strange lizard like creature stands before you, with brownish scales and yellow reptilian eyes. The creature's head is also accompanied by very short ears, and a large row of teeth in its smile. The reptiles' body is small as well. It's arms and legs are short and slim to fit its body size, with claw like hands and feet. In terms of clothing, the short little lizard is wearing a large leather tunic that goes over his entire torso. In it's hands is a wooden crossbow with a fitted bolt, and a small dagger. Looking around the room you see more of the little creatures in a small pool of blood. They're better dressed, appropriate sized cloth or leather attire and weapons such as short swords and clubs.

"Pleasure toos meet'cha misses! Mesa Narnar."

((For those who are confused, Narnar and his victims are Kobolds! (Click Me!) for a picture of a Kobold.))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 am

(Also yea the quick reply box... idk forumotion randomly changed it I guess |D)

Jay grinned, "Pleased to meet you too! My name is Jay. Thanks for the rescue back there."
She paused, "If it's not too much trouble do you think you could show us to somewhere safer?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm

"Notsa problem, misses Jay! Wes be go to the wixards soonses." He finishes untying Estrios, and walks to the back of the cave. With a great leap, he jumps halfway up the back cave wall, springs off of it, and clings to the top of the cave. Narnar reveals a secret wooden trapdoor on the cave ceiling. He opens the rickety trapdoor, climbs inside, and lets down a rope for you to climb. "Come ups, misses Jay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next