Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Vacation into Winter..?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Keyami sat on the banks of the frozen body of water, staring at the ice. "Alright!~ Time to skaaate!~" He leaped onto the ice (thank Arceus it was safe for him to walk across), and promptly fell on his face. "Yoooow~" He whined, trying to get back up and ending up sliding around on his stomach and getting a faceful of ice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm

"Huh? Hey, wait!" Nate yelled over to Keyami, and noticed that the Vanillite was about to attack him, using an Icicle Spear. He quickly took Keyami's advice and ran off after him, dodging the attack. He reached the tree Keyami was at and sat down. ""Why are we running?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 pm

"Uhhm.. That is a very good question. I guess I don't feel like attacking." He grinned lazily at Nate. "Onwards then, unless you wanna get iced~" He skipped forwards, probably already forgetting the still angry Vanillite.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

"Why don't I take the lead then? Just in case you run into another wild pokemon." Nate suggested, seeing how lax Keyami was being about everything and not wanting him to just wander into anything. "And I guess we better get moving, just in case that Vanillite is still around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

"Vanillite? OH YEAH. Sure sure, just pick up the pace, EMWAME~" Keyami waved the Pikachu forward. He followed Nate without a sound for a moment. If a moment means three and a half seconds, that is. "HEY LOOK I THINK THAT'S SOMETHING VALUABLE THAT COULD TOTALLY BE STOLEN FROM ME RIGHT NOW!" Those words were practically hand picked to attract enemy Pokemon. Keyami leaped upon said object.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 am

Nate looked back to see Keyami leaping for an object he just happened to find buried in the snow. "Hey, what is it?" He asked, before noticing that it was a big apple. "Wow, don't see many of those around here." He commented, and looked around to check if any pokemon had heard Keyami yell about the item he found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 am

Keyami hummed a merry tune and shoved the Big Apple into his bag. (Omg I just imagine Keyami shoving NYC into his bag.) He wrapped his scarf closer around his neck and shivered a bit. "Waaaah it's coooold, EMWAME~" He whined. One would expect it to be cold when coming to the Icy Lands, Keyami.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Nate looked at Keyami, still finding himself surprised by his randomness even though he had promised himself he wouldn't be surprised anymore. "Do you want to go find someplace warmer then?" He asked, looking around the icy forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 am

Even Keyami could find fault in that sentence. "You're kidding me right. We're in the middle of the Icicle Woods and you want to go find someplace warmer." The force of Keyami's deadpan voice was overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 am

"Well...yeah. There has to be some part of the woods that isn't this cold." Nate tried to explain, seeing how unamused Keyami was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 am

"Oh! Okay~" Keyami grinned. "But I wanna keep going! If I'm ever going to be an explorer or whatever I want to become, then I need to be able to handle some weather!~" Keyami put on a determined look and pushed onward into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Nate watched as Keyami walked away, and sighed, shaking his head. He didn't understand the meowth one bit, and doubted he ever would. He then started to walk after Keyami, not wanting to lose him in the woods. "So, you're planning on joining the guild?" He asked, making conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Keyami thought for a moment. He grinned brightly. "I have no clue what I'm going to do! I've often wondered what it would be like to live a life of crime..I'm actually close to being a criminal now, did you know? I was in an official chase and everything~ Pretty cool." Although this conversation was rather worrying, it didn't seem to be bothering Keyami at all to talk about crime as though it was a fun pasttime.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Nate fell down face first in the snow, taken off guard by the comment. All he could think of was how incompetant Keyami would be as an outlaw, and wondered what else the meowth was up to. Nate got back up, brushing some snow off of him. "So why join the guild then? It sounds like you're having fun being free to do whatever." He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Keyami faltered. That was one of the first time he's ever done that. "I... I don't want to be alone always. I'd like to have a partner. And do something important, make a difference even if it's a bad one." He grinned, moment of weakness past. "I've always wondered whether the world could handle a good Keyami."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

I don't think the world can handle any form of Keyami... Nate thought, but didn't say it. "It's always nice to have a partner I guess. I hope you find someone who can be your partner, and not freak out." He said casually, trying to put his thoughts nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation into Winter..?   A Vacation into Winter..? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Vacation into Winter..?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next