Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

And The Teams Collide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

And The Teams Collide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Keyami dashed about, tripping over roots and snickering as he heard the Ralts behind him do the same. "C'mon c'mon c'moooon BRBK!~ Toooo slooow!~" It was one of these times that he was teasing Akuroma that he ran straight into a very familiar Vulpix. "OHGOODARCEUSDON'TKILLME JRNRJ OH WAIT. IT'S JUST K2.0! Nice to see you again!~ What brings you around here?" He tilted his head curiously. "Oh, this is Book Reading Buzz-Kill, by the way." he pointed to Akuroma.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am

Tom grinned at Keyami. "Ah, why not? Part of the reason why I got lost here was because I was bored anyway." He was lying, of course; he would have gone even if he wasn't bored. Still, it wasn't like it was a big lie, and it would give him a good excuse to explore and... what? Tom actually had no idea why he felt like exploring; he hadn't done it since Cynthia evolved, but right now he just really felt like doing something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

Keyami cheered and leaped up in the air. "Alright then!~ Onwards to Grassveil!~" And without waiting for any of the others, Keyami led the way through the ever-darkening forest, creating far too much racket for a little Meowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 am

Starfire took the peice of the Berry and ate it. She felt her energy return and she quickly perked up. "Ok! Let's get back to grassvail town!" she shouted running in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 am

Akuroma blinked, "Oh Arceus...another Keyami," he groaned and stood up. He placed the rest of the berry back in his pouch and grabbed Keyami. "Wrong way, Muk for brains," he said, dragging Keyami in the opposite direction, "That's where we just came from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 am

"Wait, are you talking about me or Star?" Tom looked at the Ralts curiously. "Hey, what's your name, anyway? I'm Tom, or TADWAAM according to Keyami here. I... can't actually remember what it stands for." He scratched his head, trying to remember. "Hey, what's that?" Tom pointed out an item on the ground.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 am

"Right! I knew that!" Keyami turned around and marched off in the opposite direction. Hearing Tom's question of 'hey what's that?', Keyami turned around again and looked at the box. "Oh, I have one of those! It's an 'unusual box' I believe~" He then continued his forward march.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 am

Starfire stopped running around and looked at the unusual box. "I have one too." she said pointing to her own Purple box. "Tom I'm sorry for before." she said making herself look small.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 pm

"The unusual boxes just hold special items, there's nothing wrong if you find one," Akuroma stated, "Now before we get distracted again and end up in another fight, may we please move on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Tom nodded and picked it up. "Huh; I wonder why there are so many of these things around. Keyami, did you find yours here?" He examined the box, and tried (but failed) to open it. "Damn, how do you get it's contents?" He tried opening it again before giving up. "Eh, I don't have any place to put this. BRBK, do you want this?" He held it out to the Ralts. "I wonder who's putting these things here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

"Yeah I found it on the way up here~" Keyami answered Tom with a blink. "I couldn't open mine either." He pouted. A few moments after Tom offered the box to Akuroma, a brilliant grin made its way across his face. "YOU USED MY NICKNAME, TADWAAM!" He shouted, tackling Tom to the ground in a killer bear hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 am

Starfire's eyes went wide when Keyami Tackle hugged Tom to the ground. "Well that was unexpected. But I should not be too suprised." she said with a giggle. Starfire turned to Akuroma, "How did you two meet, BRBK-kun?" she asked him.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am

(your char hasn't met mine Tenshi)

Akuroma took the box and placed it in his pouch, "These things are about as mysterious as how the mystery dungeons formed in the first place," he stated. "My name's Akuroma, and I met Keyami when he tried to play a prank on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm

"Gerroff!" Tom managed to push Keyami off of him, and got to his feet. "Oh, your name is Akuroma? Sorry; I only heard Keyami here call you by that name. It sounds cool though; BRBK. It's memorable." Tom smiled at the ralts. "Still, there are too many of them. These boxes are supposed to be few and far between right? We've already found 3 of them, and two of them were found in the last 15 minutes. I think there's a conspiracy in the air." Tom felt his stomach growl. "Ah, nuts, I'm hungry. Did you guys find any food in your travels?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Keyami stood with a pout. After hearing Tom's conspiracy theory, the Meowth grinned wickedly. "Oooh, a conspiracy. dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" He made a mischievous face and began running about for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 am

Starfire laughed and followed after Keyami. The other's were right though; there was something strange going on. She ran over to her box and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And The Teams Collide
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next