Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What do Teams do Anyway?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do Teams do Anyway? Empty
PostSubject: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 am

>>Continuing from A Chance Meeting.

Isaac, a young Riolu, had followed the two Vulpixes Blaise and Starfire into the doorway, but soon took the lead as his curiosity began to run rampant. He moved quickly and excitedly through the halls until he finally arrived at the main floor of the guild; and what a sight it was...

All kinds of pokemon were in the main hall, taking jobs, eating, resting after a mission, they were everywhere! Isaac walked over to a large board with bits of paper stuck to it labeled "Request Board". He turned to one of the guild members examining it and asked, "What do you guys do around here anyway?" The pokemon told him of the teams that go on adventures and travel around the world to find treasure and stop bad pokemon.

"Bad pokemon?" Isaac inquired, his curiosity quite piqued. "Yeah," the other pokemon replied. "You know, the ones who steal stuff and hurt other pokemon. We call them Outlaws." He pointed to the Outlaw Board and turned back to what he had been doing previously. Isaac sat down where he was standing, cross-legged and staring at the ground. It was thinking time.

I need to find my mom first... but it's been days and I still haven't seen any sign of her. It occurred to Isaac that many of these pokemon sleep here at this guild. It would certainly help to have somewhere I know to go back to while I search, and traveling's part of the job... but what if I get sidetracked and never manage to find her? The Riolu looked back up at the Outlaw Board. Just the thought of bad pokemon out there causing harm for innocent ones made his blood boil. He looked back down at the ground and stared quite intently. It's what she would want me to do. I can protect other pokemon and search for her at the same time! Isaac gained a huge grin as he decided, Yeah! I'll join a team in this guild! It'll be perfect!

Isaac looked back up at the pokemon he had talked to before. "Excuse me," he said, "but are there any teams that you know I could join?" The other pokemon frowned and said, "Sorry, I'm afraid you'll have to talk to the guildmaster for that," and he was then called away by what Isaac assumed was his team. Isaac remained sitting and looked around the room for someone who looked like they would have the title of "guildmaster".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Wow! This place is huge!" Starfire said in admiration. She never been inside of the guild before. She had met the Guildmaster but that was only once. "I wounder if Miss. Faye is here?" she asked herself. Starfire could remember what she looked like, which wasn't hard to to. Faye the Magainium.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Faye had just been making her rounds about the guild and was en route to her quarters when she suddenly stumbled upon a familiar vulpine face along with a not-so-familiar face. "Oh my, I remember you! Starfire wasn't it?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Blaise had entered behind Starfire and saw his new partner had already found the Guildmaster. That was fast. Today has been a good day so far. He put a polite smile on his face and strolled right up the the grass type. "Hello,, I'm Blaise and I see you are familiar with Starfire. We came to create a new rescue team at the guild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Starfire let out a small excited gasp. Running forward she hugged Faye's front leg. "Miss. Faye! You remembered me! It's wonderful to see you again, these are my new friends. Meet Blaise, and Isacc. We wanted to make a team. Is that ok?" she asked looking up in a shy manner.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm

"Of course I remember you! And you want to form a new team? Why certainly!" Faye smiled warmly. She walked over to the door to her quarters and unlocked it, then welcomed them inside. "I'll take care of everything, I just need you to give me a little information!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Isaac happened to be looking the other way when the guildmaster walked in, but his ears perked when he heard mention of Starfire creating a team, followed by his own name following in a list of those who would be in it. Isaac turned his head quickly, stood up, and quickly moved to where Starfire and Faye were standing. "You want me to be on your team?" Isaac asked, smiling. "Really?" As unexpected as this was, Isaac felt joy overtake him. This was much easier than he had expected it to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Blaise smiled and nodded to the Guildmaster. "How about I start with the information? Blaise the Vulpix, pleased to meet you Miss Faye. I joined Starfire here as we both wanted to join the guild. We ran into Issac here in town and decided from there to have him on the team as well. Is there any other information you need from me ma'm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 am

"And we wanted to call our Team, "Team Cloud Nine". Is that ok with you, Issac?" Starfire asked the Riolu. Even though they had decided on a name, she wanted to make sure it was ok with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:53 am

Isaac was surprised when Starfire turned to him to inquire about the team name. "Team Cloud Nine?" he asked, trying to figure out what it meant. The reference had gone over his head, but it sounded nice enough. "Sure, that sounds good," he decided, grinning. This was exciting! He wondered what sort of adventures he and his new friends would get into in the future. Whatever they would be, he'd make sure to be ready for them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do Teams do Anyway?   What do Teams do Anyway? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do Teams do Anyway?
Page 1 of 1