Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

And The Teams Collide

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

And The Teams Collide Empty
PostSubject: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

Keyami dashed about, tripping over roots and snickering as he heard the Ralts behind him do the same. "C'mon c'mon c'moooon BRBK!~ Toooo slooow!~" It was one of these times that he was teasing Akuroma that he ran straight into a very familiar Vulpix. "OHGOODARCEUSDON'TKILLME JRNRJ OH WAIT. IT'S JUST K2.0! Nice to see you again!~ What brings you around here?" He tilted his head curiously. "Oh, this is Book Reading Buzz-Kill, by the way." he pointed to Akuroma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 am

Starfire heard a familiar voice in the darkness. Keyami? she thought as she weakly raised her head. Trying to open her eye and to keep them open was hard for her to do. And sure enough she saw her friend from Pecha Forest the crazy Meowth she had as a friend Keyami. "Keyami, Mightyena." she said before her head fell to the ground once again.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 am

Akuroma groaned and was brushing dirt and twigs off of himself, "Arceus, Keyami, it shouldn't be too long if you'd just be patient enou-" he cut himself off when he noticed the Mightyena. "Um....Keyami, would it be a bad time to tell you that there's a Mightyena behind you?" Akuroma asked somewhat sarcastically, though he knew the psycho Meowth wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am

Tom stayed unmoving, still unconscious from the thunder fang, and the Mightyena had walked over to his body (It hadn't noticed the two newcomers). It reached down, it's teeth bared, ready for a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

Keyami blinked. "Oh. That's nice. LAHBEGLAKRGN;ARJW OH GOOD ARCEUS SAVE ME NOOOOW!" Keyami blinked again. "Okay I'm good." He unleashed a Foul Play attack on the Mightyena, deciding that he should probably be protecting the two unconscious Pokemon. "BRBK, we should probably scare this thing off!~" Keyami announced in a rather composed voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:19 am

Starfire raised her head again and breathed out. "Stay away from Tom you overgrown mutt!" she shouted. From her mouth came her Ember attack, but saddly it failed due to her condition.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 am

Akuroma fired off a confuse ray at the Mightyena. That being all he could do against the dark type he sat down and waited for Keyami to do the rest. "Anytime now Keyami, we don't have all day," he said a bit too calmly, having met the Meowth only hours ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 am

As soon as the confuse ray hit, the Mightyena howled, and started charging into trees. Tom groaned on the floor, and managed to open his eyes to a crack. "What the hell..." Then the memories rushed to him; Tom stood up (albeit very unsteadily) and readied his water gun. "Go to hell you little..." And with that, a powerful shot of water flew in the direction of-
Wait, no, he just ended up puking. He grabbed the oran berry Starfire had picked up from before and put it in his mouth; immediately the Totodile was re-energized. "Let's see you mess with me now, you scumf***!" And with that, he let another water gun loose, this time a truly powerful shot that hit the creature in the stomach.
Not that a water gun formed by a level 7 Pokemon could do much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

Keyami saluted Akuroma. "Aye aye, Captain BRBK!~" He decided not to fool around and went straight to the Foul Play attack, although the type was a bit of a disadvantage. The Mightyena looked a bit more sheepish under the barrage of attacks, especially because it was heavily confused. It began to run in a crooked line, slamming its face into a tree. That seemed to do the trick.

Keyami knelt down next to Starfire, helping her sit up. "Nice job you two. You managed to attract a big scary Pokemon~ I'm so prouuud~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Stafire slowly came too, "Tom are you ok?" she asked the Totodile. She felt that this mess was her fault for not leaving the Unusual Bax behind. "Thanks, Neko-kun." she said to Keyami.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Akuroma gave the Totodile a questioning look, "Quite the hot head aren't we? Especially for a water type," he stated. He then sat down only to bounce back up rubbing his butt, "Ow, why is it that I'm always getting items the hard way!?" he growled slightly

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 am

Tom looked at Starfire. "Yeah, don't worry about it. I just hope that whatever's in your box was worth all of this..." He smiled, to show that he was joking. It didn't really matter to him what was in the box.
"Quite the hot head aren't we"
Tom chuckled. "Yeah, so I've been told." Tom looked at who had now arrived. There was a Ralts (Who he supposed had those weird footprints) and...
"Keyami!" Tom grinned at his feline friend. "How are you? Man, all this time we were following your footprints? What're the odds?!" This last sentence, of course, reminded him what he was doing there anyway. Tom scratched his head. "Hey, uh... I don't suppose you know a way out of here, do ya?"
Just then, he heard the Ralts growl at something. "What's up with you? What did you find?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am

Keyami snickered wildly. "You sat on a Cacnea Spike!~" He turned to Tom. "And as a matter of fact, I do! I've got a wonderful sense of direction you see~" He began boasting about several things, half of which were completely unrealistic.

"Well then, TADWAAM, K2.0, BRBK~ I say it's time we got back to Grassveil and collected some supplies. Oooh~ TADWAAm, K2.0, do you want to come with us into this secret place we found? The more the merrier~" He crowed, skipping about in a circle for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 am

Starfire tried to get up onto her feet. "Guy's I think I'll need some help getting out of here." she said. Even though she was standing she was going to need help walking, most of her body was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Akuroma groaned and put the spike in his pouch, "Might be worth something," he mumbled. He mainly ignored Keyami and instead went to check on the vulpix. "You're still weak, here this might help," he said pulling out the sitrus berry and giving a piece to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Teams Collide   And The Teams Collide Empty

Back to top Go down

And The Teams Collide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next