Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Remnant RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Remnant RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Two years after the events of Black 2 and White 2~

The Remnant: the remains of the teams from previous areas, vacated for the better future that Unova promises. however, that migration has had grave consequenses.....
Multiple artificial islands and several underground cities have been made. In fact, several people live in Castelia Sewers and Chargestone Cave.

The Gym Leaders of the vacated regions have been laid off. Bored, they challenged the White Treehollow and Black Tower. However, the Remnant bombed the places the minute they went in.

But then again, good things have happened. Ghetsis commited suicude in the asylum the Shadow Triad dropped him in. He slit his wrists with a ballpoint pen. The Shadow Triad are the leaders of the Remnant.

This is where you come in. you ae one of the seven chosen by Keldeo to defeat the Remnant, avenge the fallen Gym Leaders, and save all the people and Pokemon of the world.

CHARACTERSSSSSSS

Go see the signups. Geez. You'll get better qualiy anyways...
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1374-the-remnant-rp-sign-up

It seems that you have been transported to place beyond time and space. This is an odd place, ful of rainbows and unicorns, and oddly colored deer. However, the one being before you seems to have all this in its control. In fact, it is the being that brought you here. Anyone familiar with th emyths of Unova would know that this being, is, in fact, Keldeo, the protector of Unova.

POSTING ORDERRRRRRR
Me
Tenshi
Shadow
Miko
Vulpes
Savato
Maxiorc

Posting order begins now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:27 am

Eleina awoke on the ground. Sitting up she looked around, she was at home on the roof. It was all a dream? she thought. She could still hear the words Keldeo had said. Dialga was her partner. LEaning back down she felt something sharp on her head. "OW!!" she yelled turning to see what she had laid her head on. It was a small figurine of Dialga. "Awwww!!!! It's so cute!!" she squeed. Picking up the small figurine she put it on her Cell phone as a key chain.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

Jude sat up in the tent he was currently camping in. "Well...that was certainly interesting. I can't believe I forgot Keldeo's name in front of all those people, that was pretty sad." Jude said this while facepalming. "Oh well, it's probably morning, so I'd better pack up my stuff." Jude got out of his sleeping back, then proceeded to roll it up. He collected the rest of his stuff in the tent and shoved it ungratefully into his backpack. Once outside, he began to take down the tent, releasing Spirit to help him with it. Spirit tugged on his sleeve, getting his attention and pointing at the sky. "What is it girl? Oh, wow. That's amazing." Overhead in the sky, a rainbow was forming, and at the very front of it flew a large, majestic phoenix. "It's Ho-Oh. So this is what Keldeo meant."
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:08 am

Rui looked about, blinking and yawning, strange dreams had been a occurrence to her before but not something like this. The ground rumbled beneath her, but thinking it was her stomach got up and wondering how or why she could ever have fallen asleep on the side of the road, went about taking dried food from her pack for herself, and her pokemon. She released them all, quietly, knowing that sometimes stealth was a nice thing to have around. She then passed out the dried food and only took a little for herself, seeing as they only had about a day left. She nibbled on her piece, walking down the road, not knowing where she was, again, or why that dream had shaken her so. The steel pokemon followed behind, Medio and X were close behind her, Carbon carried Partisan in her claws, and Horoki and Jade did their usual play-fighting.

The ground rumbled, and shook violently, cracks appearing in the ground suddenly. Rui tumbled backwards into Meido, while X looked about. Partisan was dropped by surprise but he still managed to land. Both Horoki and Jade slowly stopped their play-fighting, watching as a shadow was slowly cast over them all. Rising from the ground slowly, chunks of earth, and dust falling from its hide, a red giant rose above them all, black lines crisscrossed the hide, the towering beast blocking out the the now searing sun. Time seemed to slow down as the chunks crashed into the ground, showering the seven in bits of dirt.

The Dust finally settled, and Rui looked at her pokemon, confused by the sudden inactivity, Meido let out a cry of surprise, and Rui spun around to see two blazing eyes, full of malice directed at her small group. 'Grrrrraaawwwwowoowoooooooooooo!!!' It let out a howl to the sky, throwing its head back, The pokemon backed up a step, and the howl cracked the wood in the nearby forest. It took a step forward sending up a large dust cloud, Meido got a panicked look on her face, and picked up Rui, and charging out at full steam.

The rest simply charged in the other direction, intent on stopping Groudon from hurting Rui, even if he out-sized them by at least 3 times. Carbon flew up and raced at the legendary, her wings glowing a white burnished color, she rammed into his side, scraping the wings along its side, Carbon screeched in pain when Groudon's burning blood seared into her wings, in response Groudon roared, and simply knocked Carbon out of the sky, she arced down and crashed into the trees with a pained cry. Slowly he turned to the others, and enduring their various blasts, took steps towards them, causing most to drive out of the way while X rose up to meet Groudon face to face. He whirled around, ramming his claws into its face repeatedly. After the shiny Metagross's Meteor Mash tirade was over, with bits of lava falling from the wounds inflicted upon it, Groudon jerked its head back, and fired a hyper beam, the beam connected with X and sent him crashing down into next the forest near Carbon.

It slowly turned to where Rui and Meido were, they had both stopped to gape when X hurtled down into the forest below. Groudon bellowed, causing a earthquake to split the two apart, casting Meido to the side like the nearly two ton Aggron was a rag-doll. It closed its claws around Rui and lifted her fallen form up, its head lowered to stare at her through one eye, the blazing orb stared at her, at what she felt was forever. Soon though it just growled, dripping lava from its slightly open maw. Rui blinked and muttered, "Of all the things......" which earned a snort from Groudon, blowing her brown hair back slightly. It uttered another low growl, shook its head at her and gestured towards a lone Poke'ball on her belt. Rui looked confused till Groudon even more insistently poked its snout at the Poke'ball, slowly she rose it up, and lowering her to step out onto the cracked and shattered ground, she lightly touched the Poke'ball to its leg, causing all of it to glow red, and then streak in a beam of light into the small device.

Rui looked about, seeing her pokemon coming back in, Horoki being Supported by Jade, Carbon and X coming crashing out of the forest, and shaking her head returned them all into their respective Poke'balls. The ground rumbled slightly under her feet once more, before calming down, and climbing over a few large chunks of soil displaced by Groudon, looked off into the distance and sighed, leaping down, started walking down the road, towards whatever lay ahead, because if things were going according to how the dream went... There were seven others out there, and together they were supposed to stop The Remnant, at first she would've laughed, but after seeing what Groudon did to the landscape... she shook her head, and kept walking determined to find the others in her group.

OOC: ((What can I say, I love Groudon, and it needs a entrance like this.))
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:06 am

Kain awoke, sending a shock through his physical body as his mentality experienced a dramatic change. His eyes flew open as he leaped to his feat, only to see a red sea, and a maroon sky, a blazing sun and brown grass. He gazed once more through a pair of red tinted glasses, looking down to sea a beach. Far below, in fact this beach was below a cliff, a cliff of which Kain was on the edge of. "Ack!" He quickly dodged backwards from the imposing threat of the height. Suddenly, however, the ground began to quake. The land which Kain stood upon was now barreling into an ocean of sand. At the same time a grand and powerful wave surged, flooding the beach, smashing into the rocks below.

The white water surge carried something large, something shiny with red lines... In face, enormous. A wailord? It couldn't be... but, that dream. Was it really a dream? This must be Kyogre! It struck Kain, "Blaze! Land on that blue animal!" Kain did a dive below the surging rapids caused by the power of a legendary sea pokemon. He flew under his belly, seeing the true enormity and power from a peaceful depth. Meanwhile, above, an Absol, Blaze, the only Pokemon Kain had out, landed upon the back of the powerful beast. Kain surfaced on the other side of the great blue monster, as his Absol helped pull him up, "thanks."

By this point, the water was still surging, rising into a massive bulge of a surging uproar of a geyser. The height rose like a mountain, allowing him to see across the region of Hoenn. Off in the far distance, he could almost swear he saw something massive, red, moving. Not an eruption, no, perhaps Groudon? After all, what was his name, Riu? Rui? Well, he had been said to have the counterpart to Kyogre, and that was almost definitely him. The scene was much too far to take any details from however it had been taken note of.

Kain turned to Blaze the Absol, "So... This is... Kyogre, hun? I wonder who this Remnant is, and if we are meeting up or fighting individually, or by region? I can't be sure. And will the other legendaries become involved?"

The Absol turned to him, "Well... You know as much as I do-"

The two were cut off as Kyogre took a head-first dive back into the ocean depths. Great! Barreling into an ocean from innumerable miles high, only to inevitably be stuck at some depth without air and perhaps even a depth to be crushed at. A great wave, offsetting so much water it created waves even above the cliff, was created. Kyogre turned up under water before hitting the bottom. It breathed slowly out of its blowhole, letting out enough air for Kain and Blaze from its massive lungs.

The sight was incredible, Seadra, Wailord, Goldeen, Magikarp, even a huge group of tentacruel! It was of a great bueaty, evenn beyond the animals were the plants. Massive tounges of seaweed waved without a care in the currents of the water, algae above sloshed around as a wondrous green mat. The sun, so far above, covered by sparkling waves, was like a liquid diamond that made the world glow in a seafoam green.

The whole ocean seemed as though it were made of sapphires, beautiful plants like coral and seaweed were platforms of emeralds and rubies. Even the movement of everything, a smooth, agile liquid movement. IT flowed as though it were a river of clouds, carefree and soft. The chill of the water touched the skin like an angel's feather, and hugged like with the warmth and love of a caring mother. Even the water that touched the nose and tongue sensed pure, like crisp mountain air. Every sound, the swerve of swimming animals and crashing wave above, it was quiet and serene. The whole experience was extremely inviting.

Only to rival this was when they surged from the sea below, spraying a gale of diamond droplets below, racing the great cliffs of staunch rocks, a wall littered with the jade oil of plankton and opal barnacles. Not far above was a landscape of delicate flowers and tall, wise grass that whispered in the wind. They finally came crashing down again upon the dancing blanket, below a sky of a golden warrior, its white sumo protectors and its very own, more calm sea, a reflection of the world as it would have been frozen in that moment of majesty.

OOC: ((Definitely think Kyorge needs a grand entrance too, I just felt it would be more needing of a... peaceful grandeur :P))
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:08 pm

As Tristan woke up again, he found himself sitting on the ground, leaning against a large tree.
For some reason, a silent calmness resonated within his mind and body and he felt hapier than he ever had before.
Above him, the sun was shining through the leaves, the rays forming intricate patterns, which drew his mind in, almost having a hypnotizing effect.

"Did that really happen?", he thought to himself.
"Did I really meet that Keldeo...or was it just a dream?
No, that can't be...I was in front of my house, when I collapsed...so that was real...But why me?
Does he really expect me, a trainer like everyone else, to defeat a world-threatening evil? Those other six didn't seem very special either...How are we even supposed to do this? I don't know, where they are, I don't know, who they are and most importantly I don't know who or what these "Remnant" are!"

Yet, while his mind constantly drifted off to the absolute worst-case-scenarios, a powerful wave of determination grew stronger and stronger in him.

"Alright, let's do this!", he exclaimed to both the world and himself.
"But wasn't there some legendary Pokèmon supposed to help me?", he thought to himself as he stood up.

Just in that moment, a light pressure on his head, that Tristan hadn't noticed before, lifted
and a pink figure floated down in front of his eyes.
Had it been sitting on his head the entire time?

In response, the only thing the cat-like Pokèmon exclaimed, while having a playful look in it's eyes, was...

"Mew?"

Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:42 am

Sol woke up in his bed and shook his head."it must have been a dream, that's all.....just a dream." sol then heard his alarm clock go off. he quickly packed up his pokeballs and got ready for school." time for another day in school....sigh." sol said in dismay. school was what he loved, but it is just getting so repetitive. he then picked up a plush palkia doll and put it in his back pack. Sol headed out to the bus stop and waited for the bus to pick him up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:00 am

Ki woke up, in her room, as per any othr normal freaking day, other than the especially overcrowded stories underneath her family's flat in Unova. Only now there was a Keldeo figurine, looking as though carved out of stone-amazingly detailed- and she knew that , odd as it may seem, her dream was not a dream. She woke up, got out her old, beat-up backpack, and started packing. However, she placed the small figurine in her jackt pocket. She caught herself wondering where the others were just as she dropped Tarannah's Pokeball. 'Hey, Tara. Pass me the Max Repels, would ya? I'm gonna need a lift to ..... Let's try... Driftveil City. I hope one of then's there." She hoisted her backpack over her shoulder, took the elevator down, tucked the key card she nedded to ger into their floor into her zippered pocket with the figurine, and flew with her Pokemon.

Last edited by bangbronze on Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:38 am

(Just a reminder I'm headed to europe, so I won't be posting, skip me when the time comes)
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Jude finally finished taking down the tent and putting it away. Gathering all his stuff together and tying everything that was loose to his backpack, Jude called Spirit over. "It looks like Ho-Oh was headed towards Castelia City. Let's follow it, since Keldeo said something about meeting with the legendaries." Jude climbed onto Spirit's back and she took off, heading south towards Unova's largest city.
(Forgot about this, sorry for the long wait.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 pm

"But where should I look for them?", Tristan asked himself.
The picture of a town filled his mind. A town with a harbor...and a market.
A name formed in his head. Dr-...Drift-...Driftveil City...
"Huh? Was that you just now?", he asked the Mew.
Mew!, it exclaimed playfully.
"So one of those "Remnant" is there...allright, can you teleport me there?", he asked.
A flash of light enveloped Tristan and a crescendo of sounds filled his ears.
After it had faded away again, Tristan realized, that he was now standing in front of the Pokémon Center of what he assumed to be Driftveil City, the Mew lying on his head.
Now he just had to find the "Remnant"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 am

Tarannah landed gracefully in front of the Pokemon Center. "Thank you, Tara. Return!" She decided to set out to find the other members, but she spied the one boy who got Mew as a partner. Or at least, she thought she did. "...Do I know you from somewhere?"

"..." Keldeo was unable to think of what he could do next. Rui had dissapeared, and there was need for another hero. Then, a bolt out of the blue! Miko. The boy named Miko could become the last hero! Exited, the little unicorn Pokemon drew Miko's conciousness into the crazy messed up world that was its mind. "Hello, Miko. You know of the Remnant, correct? You are one of the seven heroes with the power to stop it. The other six are already heading to Driftveil City. This can help you." Keldeo created a small figurine of Genesect to appear in Miko's hand. "Show that to a girl in front of the Pokemon Center that looks a bit like a Gardevoir. Also, that will alow you to summon Genesect. You also have the gift of the Douse Drive. The Remnant's three factions have the other three. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 pm

(Tenshi?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant RP   The Remnant RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Remnant RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2