Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The search for truth.(open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

The search for truth.(open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Shawn had only begun his adventure a few months ago. "It has been such a short time but so much has happened..." The words of his foster mom ran through his head..
"Shawn, you be careful out there! There are many dangers in the world, things we don't know about. Sometimes, it's just better to not know something!" His monferno mother said to shawn on the day he was leaving. He couldn't believe she was STILL trying to talk him out of it. Albeit, this was a little more passive aggressive than usual. "Yes, of course i know that. You should know most of all that i will be able to handle myself. I won't give up a life of adventure, and freedom for anything! Bye!" Shawn shouted conclusively to his mother. Just as he was walking out the door, his mother said something that caught his attention.

"I remember when your father and I thought so too, but now our lives are here. You will always continue to explore and travel, making new discoveries. You will find things noone has ever known about until it becomes a routine. But then one day, you'll run out of things to explore. You will return home and do nothing, but listen to the whistling of wind blowing over grass, watch the sun rise and fall to the end of your days. Then you will realize, having a mate, being able to relax, idle chit chat with your friends, even creating and raising new life. These were the jewels of your life. So go, live your life, but remember, i'll be here for when you return home. Shawn.... Please be safe."

Shawn took a deep breath. "I never even knew my real parents. I was still an egg when they abandoned me. I need to know why they left me." Shawn looked at the mountain that stood before him. He knew he needed to make allies all over the world, and the tribe of absols that live here will be important allies to have. With newfound resolve he marched on towards the mountain and the clan of absol that lived there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm

(yes max, you're doomed. I'll join your thread again)

Jacky was flying up in the high skies, happy he got his berries back from Gensou. While he was flying, though, he noticed a small moving black dot "is that a Pokemon?" he thought orally as he flew down to see once more shawn "now that's a suprise!" he greeted him "perfect timing. Wanted to tell you something too" he added.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 pm

(Very well, but please know that this isn't a team kind of thread. This is more of a character building one. So rp away...)
Shawn was traversing through the mountain when jacky flew down. "Fine, fire away but I'm not stopping. I'm going to establish a relationship with the absolve tribe that lives here. If you don't want to follow along be my guest." Shawn had replied to jacky. He knew the danger involved in this but still needed to establish a connection with the absols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Jacky was suprised by shawn's out of topic reply "dude, I was just having a fly around. I am not following you or something. And all I wanted to say is that I wish to leave team bodark because I want to make a new team"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 pm

oddly enough, shawn was not surprised by these turn of events. he always knew that at some point jacky would leave. well it was time for goodbyes."then I wish you the best of luck. I have a new path of mine to follow, and wish you well on yours." shawn said to jacky, not stopping or turning around, just kept on walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:13 pm

"well, it is over now I suppose. Was my honour to be with you. Let's keep in touch maybe" jacky replied "here, this might help you" he tossed over one of his Pacha berries "farewell, Shawn" he added as he flew away.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:28 am

shawn looked at jacky one last time then turned back to the road."farewell jacky, I know we will cross paths again." shawn said quietly. he marched on then to continue his own expedition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth.(open to anyone)   The search for truth.(open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The search for truth.(open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1