Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Conquest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 am

Intro: In the land of Rensei, there is an ancient legend that says if all Kingdoms are brought together a legendary Pokemon will appear for the Warlord. take over all kingdoms in Rensei to unite Rensei and call upon the ultimate pokemon.

In the Aurora kingdom, two new Warlords have made their make upon the land. Ashi, the Loyal, and Chizuru the Caring. With their Eevee Partners, they set out to bring peice to the land of Rensei.

Auroa Palace Court room:

Chizuru yawned as she watched her Eevee, Hijikata-san, playing with a small ball. "I'm board. Wish there was something interesting to do." she said. The red ball Hijikata-san was playing with rolled into her direction. 'Pass it!' Hijikata shouted waging his tail. With a chuckle Chizuru passed the ball back to her partner.

OOC: We can understand the Pokemon. I like the idea of it.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 am

Ashi leaned against the outside wall watching the clouds pass over Aurora, Meido pawed, and batted at her friend's armored leg playfully, wanting to go back inside and play with Hijikata and Chizuru. 'Comeooonnn, I want to go play with them!' Meido then bounded inside, without waiting for Ashi's reply. Ashi sighed, and watched Meido dash off, and then went back to watching the sky, and then directing his gaze north, he saw a faint outline against the sun, the outline of two people. "Travelers, How nice....." He murmured and stretching went back to his cloud-watching.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Chizuru watched as Hijikata-san and Meido stared playing together. With a soft chuckle she went outside to join her twin. "Oh, I almost forgot. Hijikata-san!" Chizuru called. Hijikata stopped what he was doing and walked over to his partner. "What is it?' the Eevee asked. Chizuru took out a long white ribbon and tied it on Hijikata's ear.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Meido bounded alongside Hijikata-san, and saw what he got. 'Assshhii!!! Can I have something too?' Meido rammed into Ashi's back, sending him into the soft grass with a muffled "Oof!". Meido licked her paw, and wiped it over her forehead, cleaning off a bit of dirt, and waiting for Ashi to respond, what she got were muffled requests to "Get off please...", but all she heard was, "Gerf orf pleaserfgsd. (I dunno how to make please sound muffled...)" Sighing, taking that as a wait signal, she laid down, curling up and getting comfortable on Ashi's back.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Chizuru chuckled and heard a shout from the front gate. There was a young woman with a Jiggalypuff. "What's going on down there?" Chizuru asked. Hijikata-san climbed the rail and started running to the girl. 'What's going on?' he asked the Juggailypuff. 'We request an audeance with the Warlord of this city.' the pink Pokemon explained. With a nod Hijikata-san ran back to Chizuru and Ashi replaying the message. "What do you think, Ashi-san?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

"Hrmmm......" He leaned over the edge of wall to look down at the apparently very happy and bubbly girl, with a pink fluffball. "Well.... She looks harmless enough..." His reply affiliated a indignant, 'Hey!' from below. "I say we let her in...... " He grinned at his sis, and jumped off the hill, landing the short distance below on slope, and slid down to the gate. He opened it just a crack, and grinned at the Girl outside, so you want to see the Warlords Hmmm...? Please follow me then." He opened the gates fully, and gestured for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 am

Chizuru just watched from the main room window. The girl with the Jiggilypuff was surprised to hear that there were two warlords in this city. "What do you mean "two" warlords?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 am

"Yes, Indeed, Lady Chizuru, and Lord Ashi." He told her while he lead the pink one through the Castle grounds. Meido bounced along side her friend, chuckling inwardly at Ashi's deception, this was a game he played to evaluate visitors, weather they were evil or good. He may be called the 'loyal', but he was a really good tactician. They reached the door into the castle, and Ashi opened it for the girl, gesturing her in. "The Warlords are just up those stairs. Don't worry, they do not bite."
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 am

With a sigh Chizuru went to take her place on the mat in front was a small table. "Could prepare some Tea, and bring some food for the Pokemon?" she asked on of the servants. "Of course, Lady Chizuru." the servant said. With a small yawn, Hijikata curled into a ball beside his Partner. With a chuckle, Chizuru patted the Eevee's back and remembered when she firdt met the fox like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:35 am

Meido ran ahead of the two as they walked up the stairs to where Chizuru was sitting, and curled up on the other side of Chizuru. Purring slightly, and snuggling up to her, waiting for Ashi to finally arrive. Ashi clomped up onto the floor finally leading along the girl and her Jigglypuff. "Mi'lady Chizuru, this is..... Uhh..... What was your name again? Sorry that I forgot to ask, it was rude of me."
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 am

Chizuru giggled softly at her brothers actions. "That is why you should introduce yourselves when you first meet each other. My name is Oichi." the girl introduced herself. The Jiggilypuff walked over to Chizuru and looked up at her. 'Hello. My name is Aiyame." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 am

Ashi coughed, and shook his head. "Alright, this is Lady Oichi,and her Jigglypuff Aiyame. Mi'lady Chizuru, they requested to see you and the other warlord, shall I go get him?" He grinned and winked at his sister, bowing so Oichi couldn't see. Meido, still curled up, perked up, and yawned at Ashi, giving him the sign to get on with it.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Chuckling softly Chizuru gestured in front of her, Oichi sat in front of Chizuru. "Why are you looking for the Warlords of this kingdom?" Chizuru asked. "W-well, you know of the neighboring cities have been fighting each other for a while now." Oichi started. Chizuru held her hand up to stop the girl from going further. "My brother should also hear this. Please forgive my rudeness." she said. Oichi looked at the warlord in confusion. "What do you--" she started. "NII-SAN!!! GET YOUR TAIL IN HERE!!!" Chizuru shouted.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Ashi heard her yell, and smirked, he yelled back, "FINNE! DON'T GET ALL FLUFFED UP!" He finished changing out his armor, to his usual fit, Steel, with white cloth. And not the Kimono he was wearing earlier. 'Okay, Okay.... I'm here......' He walked in, and sat next to Chizuru, picking up Meido, and moving her over, while she yawned in muffled protest. 'Heeeyyyy I was sleeping there!' He chuckled, and turned to Oichi, and nodded. "Please continue your statement Miss Oichi."

OOC: Yes, I know, He is using a more Western Style of Speaking..... But Remembering all the Japanese Honorary titles gives me a Headache.... >.....> (Or I'm just lazy, both actually.)
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:56 am

"Y-you that boy from before." Oichi stuttered. She was starting to turn red from embarrassment. Chizuru softly cleared her throat, signaling for the girl to move on. "Oh, I'm sorry. You see the cities surrounding the other countries are fighting each other. But I am only saying this because I'm worried for our land. Danger may be coming soon, I just want you to be prepared." Oichi tried to explain. "But why come to us? What makes us any different from the other kingdoms?" Chizuru asked.

A young boy soon came running through the palace, by his side was a Meowth. Two guards standing by the doors stopped him from entering the room. "Halt! You can not go in there, Lady Chizuru and Lord Ashi are meeting with someone!" one of the men told the boy. "My name is Mitsunari! Please! There are men challenging the warlords of this Kingdom!" he shouted.

'What's going on out there?' Hijikata asked looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conquest   Pokemon Conquest Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conquest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next