Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stairs to the Bottom

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kira inspected the tunnel, it wasn't like the one that she and Stryke went through. She looked to Eve and said, "Ohhh I think I know what this is...it's a path...that leads to the bottom of the mountain." she grew annoyed, they could have just taken this path up and hiked down to the bottom on the mountain! It would have been so much easier that way. She sighed and mumbled, "Well...can't do anything about it now, and now we know." she started into the cave. Her Joy Ribbon was wrapped around her neck, it was cold in the caves but not as cold as outside where they were close to the peak. She didn't want to go to the peak though, it was probably nothing but cold and nothingness. Most likely it didn't even have a view with the black mist that enveloped the mountain all around it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 pm

(Haha been there ) Eve slowly awakened and rubbed her eyes "Huh? Oh you beat that nasty thing... good" She let out a yawn and stood up "Thank arceus that worked" She let out a small laugh before walking over to the gengar, seeing something in its possession

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

"It's a tm, it's a bit dark thought. Must be a ghost type," she examined the tm from afar. She yawned, still a bit sleepy from the hypnosis. She fought to stay awake. Kira looked at the tm and then to Eve, "Is that also something your looking for?" she asked curiously. She couldn't remember what tm it was, but she knew that the ralts might be able to learn it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 am

"Ghost type... I just might..." Eve picked it up with wide eyes, as she started glowing an eerie dark purple glow. Images of pokemon using the move Shadow Ball began swarming her head, then they stopped and the strange glow disappeared. This reminded her of when she acquired focus blast, but it had a much darker feeling, almost sadness took over her when she picked it up, but with Focus Blast it gave her courage by holding the TM "Wow... This is Shadow Ball" Eve grinned to herself, she was getting so strong, she wasn't so weak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Kira smiled for her new friend, she wondered if she too would find something else. Oh gods of pokemon, if you hear me now send down an apple I may as well say she laughed at herself and continued on, stopping a bit ahead to wait for the psychic pokemon. She wondered if she would evolve at this rate, it would be awesome to be a lucario. She would be able to use her aura senses better. She imagined herself saving the day with her aura senses, she imagined herself becoming similar to a superhero and shouting, "AH! MY AURA SENSES ARE TINGLING!" She then decided her mind was becoming a bit too fictional in predicting the future and stopped day dreaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 am

Eve finally caught up, she was interested to know how strong this shadow ball was, she wanted to find out soon and she guessed it would work well against the denizens of this her cave. She had to admit, this journey so far had been more interesting than any journey she's been on, she's gained 4 items that will make her stronger, but her friend had only gained 1. Eve hoped that Kira would get something to make her stronger too "This sure does go on for a while... but I guess that's good, more things to see and find" She said to the fighting type besides her
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Kira nodded she didn't mind that she had only found one item useful to her, it was what she was searching so long for. She had found a joy ribbon on her trip with scyther, but she had given it to him as a thank you gift for assisting her throughout the dungeon. She remembered there being a mysterious force he kept talking about, and wondered if that force was still there. She shook the thought out of her mind, it hasn't shown itself. Out of sight out of mind. There was no reason to worry about it. Her thoughts turned to forming a rescue team. Stryke was strong and friendly, and Eve was nice and becoming stronger by the second. She wondered if she could make a team with both of them in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Eve was happy, but then a discerning thought came to mind What if another gengar comes along.. they both fell to that hypnosis and they were weakened... if another attacked She looked around her surroundings, just in case anything tried to attack again "I want to ask, what are you going to do after this journey Kira?" Eve asked as she tried to gather the courage to ask a different question. Eve wanted to make a team with her, she had enjoyed this adventure and hoped to get stronger and possibly with Kira, and she didn't mind Stryke either
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

"Don't know." She said, "Maybe look for treasure, join a guild. I always wanted to be in a rescue team..." she trailed off into thought and wondered who should would even make her team with. She liked Stryke and Eve a lot more than she usually did with any other pokemon, they didn't annoy her or make her feel like she was crowded. She turned to the ralts, "What about you?" she asked, curious herself. She didn't want to be a bother, so she decided not to ask just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

"I'm not too sure... discover the mysteries of this world... I hear rumours about ruins that hold a pokemon that is the smartest in the world... I can't even thing what that pokemon would be like.." She thought for a moment with amazement "I did try making a team with this Wynaut but... it just wasn't right, we didn't truly get along plus at the time neither of us had any actual attacks" As she thought on it as if it was yesterday, she remembered that it actually was yesterday when they decided not to make a team "I just want to discover mysterious and beautiful places, to meet lots of different pokemon and even be known, and just help people really"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:31 am

"Me too, i guess." she spoke. She was interrupted by a sudden slap from the ground, she had stepped on a twig that launched an item into her face. "Ow!" she exclaimed she looked down and saw that she couldn't see the item in her hand. She huffed in annoyance and continued forward, until the caves began to shake and rocks began to fall, "NOT AGAIN!" she screamed. She dodged rock after rock, trying not to be buried like she was when she was with stryke. Getting buried by rocks was NOT happy fun times. She still had bruises from last time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

Eve used confusion to stop the rocks from hitting both her and Kira "Whoah... that was unexpected" She let out a small chuckle before lightly letting them down away from the two "That was close... hey what ya got there?" She walked over to Kira, stepping over rock after rock moving closer to her "Hmm.. can't really see it too well"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 am

"Looks like a link cable..." Kira said with hatred at the object, as if it had purposely placed itself there so she would make it smack into her nose she didn't know just what those things did. All she knew was it had nothing to do with her and would be a burden to her. She spoke, "Do you have any use for it?" she asked, unsure of just how ralts evolve or work in any way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 pm

"No but.. I know quite a few pokemon that can use it to evolve" Eve muttered as she eyed the object, she knew someone who could use it, there name was on the tip of her tongue "Well Kadabra can use it, Machoke a few others too... also..." She smiled when she realised who else "Scyther's can use it to evolve too, but they need something else too... can't remember what exactly"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 pm

"It started with an M..." Kira spoke. She dismissed it with a wave of her paw, "I'm sure it'll come to us." She continued on wards, stopping to make sure the ralts wasn't far behind her. She spoke, "I wonder what else can be found here..." she wrapped her ribbon a bit tighter around her neck, trying to conserve warmth as the room seemed to drop in temperature. Then it came to her, "Metal Coat!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

"Metal coat..." Eve thought out loud "Maybe that can be our next journey, maybe we can all get together? Search for the Metal Coat, though im not too sure where to find one..." She would have to do some research, maybe if she found a steelix or scizor she could ask then "We dont even know what it looks like do we?" She turned to ask her, still walking besides Kira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairs to the Bottom   Stairs to the Bottom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stairs to the Bottom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next