Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Until the midnight comes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Until the midnight comes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The moon was high over the town and the cool winter air cut into the black long cloak of Dante chilling him too his bones. He took a heavy breath it being clearly visable as a wisp of white mist. He brushed his blonde hair from his eyes. He saw himself in the window of a home in the shadow of the castle the moonlight lighting him enough and the glass enough to see. He looked so young to himself no where near the face of a 15 year old maybe ten or eleven if he was lucky. He was a very pretty boy though not dashing or handsome or anything a lady would quite like just pretty and pretty Dante aligned with the idea of a puppy. His eyes especially a very odd shade of blue far darker then any you would see like the color of blueberries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 pm

" For whatever reason." The man began. " The league has decided to add you to it's hall but a fraction of the group has argued this so we came to an agreement for you all to prove yourselves." He stepped back off the railing ready to fall he wasn't in a good position he would surely crack his head open unable to flip in the short distance from the balcony to the ground. " Some of the members want first hand experience with you both so expect to be visited." He jumped off and as though in slow motion he hung in the air his cape billowing like he was plummeting. " I don't like you." He inclined his head to Dante. " With your enchanted words and borrowing strength that doesn't belong to you." And with that he dropped.

Dante hoped he dropped and broke his neck on the fall. How does he know about my enchanted words? He wondered. Dante's hand went to his hair and he ran a hand threw it messing it up. A worried expression settled onto his face he approached the balcony and looked over but there was no body for this man he had simply vanished.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 am

"Wait, what? Hey, get back here!" Alex yelled as the man seemed to just leave them, jumping off of the balcony. He ran over to it and looked down, only to see no signs of the man. Alex blinked, trying to figure out what had just happened. He looked at Dante with a bit of a confused expression, processing everything.
"So...do you know him? Or anything about what the hell just happened? Because if you do I would love to know." Alex asked, not sure what to think about everything.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

" No I have no idea." Dante sighed. '"But i do have an idea of what we can do too find out. Follow me." Dante said as he leaped from the balcony to ground level weaving threw the knocked out bodies making his way out to the courtyard they had entered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm

"What, you're not going to tell me while we're going?" Alex asked as he followed Dante onto the ground level, avoiding the bodies as he got to the courtyard. Honestly it seemed that whenever he was doing something he was always the one who knew nothing until it was important or staring straight at him, and although he was fine going with it sometimes it was a bit tiring.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm

" Well I don't exactly know." Dante amended. He came to the castle wall and effortlessly leaped to the top. " All I can tell you is there was only one thing he said that made sense to me." He looked off towards the outskirts of town he pointed to a high rising mountain. " We need to get the spring up there I'll tell you about what I know when we're out of town, I don't like so many people being around it makes me think someone could be in on it." Dante informed him dropping the path on the other side of wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until the midnight comes   Until the midnight comes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Until the midnight comes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3