Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural(not the show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(I'll just put my characters before we start roleplaying)
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

(Tired of typing xD Your character Ash?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 pm

( I dunno..... Goldfish?)

Ashe watched Bec flee down the sewers, and grinned again, looking back at Gabriel, "Mate, I have no reply to that. But......." He looked down at her retreating figure, then shrugged. "Either way. She doesn't get in our way, we don't get in hers. Now..... About that basement, and your ticket to the Colonies...." He passed by Gabriel, focused on the door, now hanging slightly by a hinge from his wind strikes. He pushed against it, watching it slowly tip over and crash backwards into the basement. "Besides the spiders, we have our entrance mate. Care to go first? Since my luck caused us to be attacked by giant spiders.... I wonder what you'll stir up."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 am

"Probably something worse." Gabriel breathed as he went on in. He was relieved to see that there was nothing dangerous aside from a rumbling roof. If they wanted to get out of there, they would have to do it fast. "You know how to drive it right?" he asked Ashe. He jumped at the sound of scuttling, luckily it was just a rat. He sighed in relief as he looked at the ship, this would be the ticket back to his home country. He took a step forward cautiously. Again, to his relief, nothing happened. Were they finally going to get a break? He wondered if they had showers in there. He hadn't showered in years and he was trudging through the sewers. His wound burned again as if begging for attention. He ignored it once more, thinking it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 am

"Nah........ Nothing could be worse then your Sis trying to shoot, now that was scary..." Ashe followed him in, casting a sidelong glance at the ceiling, and convinced it was nothing looked back to the huge behemoth of a gunship. Ashe breathed a silent breath, at least they couldn't be shot down, that thing had to have at least three feet of plating on it. "Well mate, you get inside, and see if you can find anything for that glowin' red wound of yours, that doesn't look to healthy mind you, I'll get to work on fueling, and flying this.... Beauty." He clomped over to the ship, and looking at its name, took his sword, and scratched it out. "No place for a Human name......." Then went around to the side, and checked the fuel Gage from peaking into the cockpit. "Never mind about the fueling mate! Shes full to go!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 am

"That's convenient..." Gabriel mumbled as he raided the medical supplies. He found bandages but no disinfectant. He had found a bathroom though, the shower worked to his relief. He washed his wound and himself and wrapped it up. It was still red and the bullet was still inside. He couldn't bring himself to remove it, too much pain. He bit at the wrappings, unable to find anything to cut it with. He sighed in relief as he felt much better now though. He smelled a lot better and was clean again. He walked by Ashe and wrinkled his nose, "I hope you plan on taking a shower or else I might start wearing this gas mask." he plucked a gas mask off of the wall and held it up to his face, joking.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 am

"Shower you say?" Ashe looked up, his face covered with oil, and grease from working on something on the gunship. "Yeah, a shower would be nice... Course' fixing this thing may take precedence over the shower for now.... Remind me in about 5 minutes okay? Else I'll make sure you get a Bath in the sewer over there. Then, I'll need the gas mask mate." He chuckled, and looked back down at the gears and circuitry, and started fiddling with it again, Grumbling about a cracked cog, and faulty wiring, and how humans ever managed to live like this he'd never know.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:32 am

Gabriel waited for Ashe to finish, he searched the ship for anything that could be useful. He found rotten food and expired cans along with dusty pain killers. Luckily he didn't need the pain killers anymore since the wolf didn't seem to want to come out as often. He wondered if something happened between the wolf and Ashe. He abandoned the thoughts when he found a diary. He opened it and closed it quickly with wide eyes. It had some pictures he'd rather not see in there. He took the "Diary" and tossed it out the window into the sewage. He found another diary that was actually written in. It turns out the diary was from the old captain of the ship. Gabriel tossed the diary aside, not wanting to be nosy.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 am

Ashe cursed in a ancient tongue when he crossed two wires and shocked himself, then he was rewarded by a minor humming coming from the machinery. "Ow..... At least my pain isn't for anything..... Alright mate! I'll be right back, going to go take a shower now!" He dashed into the room with the showers, and shutting the door he sighed, not having a shower for such a long time he looked forward to at least cleaning up, and washing out his clothes too at least. He grinned and tossed them into the steamy shower in the corner, and then laid them out against the wall, and started cleaning them humming to himself.

(Why do I feel that Bec would have a field day with this scene here?)

Meanwhile.......

The tank rumbled as it traveled down Broadway looking about for the enemies it was designated to strike out at, searching for the familiar signs of werewolves. He turned its cannon, sighting a potential target, and unloaded its double orbital rounds into the wall, causing the building to explode in a multitude of colors, lighting up the New York sky. The tank then turned and left, leaving the building to collapse down, and crash into a skyscraper, causing that in turn to fall into Times Square, burying it under even more rubble. This was a regular occurrence in the blasted city, New York at suffered more in the U.S-Werewolf Confederacy war then any other city, for it was one of the first to be struck at. And the first to be bombed.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm

(She would |D)
Gabriel laid on a cot, bored out of his mind. There was almost nothing on the ship, he suddenly had the idea to go and get the "Diary" and paste the pictures where Ashe could see them all over the ship. He wondered how in the world that idea got into his mind, until he heard the wolf inside his head chuckle demonically. "Stay out of my head mutt..." he mumbled. He wondered when the wolf would leave him alone. The wolf had been shifting ideas about doing things to Ashe into his head for the past two years, they varied from killing him in his sleep to much more disgusting things.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 am

(Guessed it!)

Ashe finished up, and flipped his clothes, spraying water around the shower stall, then putting them on he walked out his hands behind his head, whistling 'Great Britannia'. He stopped by the cot and leaned over Gabriel suddenly, "Wake up buttercup, its about time we hit the air, and fly out of this.... German Apocalypse. Hopefully its a bit more civil in the States, Hopefully...." His voice faded out as he walked around the ship, and climbed into the cockpit, setting his sword next to him. He flipped several switches, and fired up to the quad engines hearing the general dull roar behind them he smiled, and remembered why he liked machines so much, albeit, they were never as much fun as they were now!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 am

"Not asleep, wish I was though." Gabriel sighed. His wound still throbbed as he followed Ashe, "Don't crash us please." he asked as he waited for the vampire to do whatever he planned. He sensed that something was different with the wolf. It felt angry, annoyed, and trapped. He kept it to himself, it was none of Ashe's business, it was between the wolf and him.
Knock it off! he told it.
I'm sick of it. The vampire. Obeying. I want to be with the pack. I want to run. I want to kill. it responded.
No!
Yes! I shall have what I want if it's the last thing you live to feel! Gabriel suddenly felt himself be pulled away from his mind and dove into darkness. The wolf took over, he stayed in human form. He would wait for the right time to strike the vampire, somewhere isolated, where he could dump his body.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 am

(I feel like I should have another Character (Maybe another werewolf. Or...... Ashe's Sister didn't really die. >:3), like you have Bec..... Possibly female, and has a crush on Gabriel eventually? xD Even better the crush and wants to kill Ashe. Or just in case Gabriel kills Ashe. (Very Rare chance ya' know? But still who knows, might have him fall into a vat of radioactive poison or something...))

Ashe heard Gabriel climb into the Body of the gunship, he looked back at him, and gave him a smile, but noticed the sudden hostile light in his eyes, "Okayy........" He muttered under his breath and dismissed it as a trick of the light, but it would probably be for his benefit if he kept track of him for now... And turned back to the console, and grinned again, this time to himself, how fun this would be! "Alright mate, hold on to your hat, if you had one o' course, but none-the-less its going to be bumpy, seeing as we didn't open the chute outta here..... Rockets away!!" The Turret on the left side angled up, responding to Ashe's commands, and fired its payload into the ceiling, reloading and then doing so again. Ashe laughed all the while, a wild light in his eyes, as he soon gunned it through the weakened ceiling, and burst through into the middle of the airport. It giving a nice view of the startled Human soldiers looking at the sudden appearance of the Gunship, then fled as its mini-guns sped up to life, and fired about, moving with the gunship, mowing down a few trees, and soldier, then reacting to Ashe's command, its crashed through the window, and flashed off into the distance, easily outdistancing the anti-air cannons from the airport. Leaving their shelling to explode harmlessly in the air behind them, while they headed west. To the United States of America (Also, the Confederacy of the Werewolf Clans.)!!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

((Don't you dare...Gabriel WILL bawl(At least I'll make him)! xD anyways, that would be interesting with the second character. Ashe's sister coming back...that might strike quite a blow to him. MAKE HER HALF VAMPIRE HALF WEREWOLF!!!! *IS shot*))

The wolf flinched as the explosions pierced his sensitive hearing, he endured it until they were finally in the air. He hated the vampire for putting him through all of this, he had behaved until now because of the beating he took a while back. The memory of the battle had faded from his memory despite the scar still remaining. He waited until they were above a large desert, he knew nothing of this, but it looked barren of people. He smirked, perfect. He snarled at Ashe, who was piloting the ship, and leaped, changing to his wolf form and aiming for the neck, "I'll kill you!" he screamed. It didn't cross his mind that if he killed Ashe, then nobody would be there to pilot the ship and the ship would crash.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh shit......" Ashe only managed to say that, before being rammed against the cockpit's canopy, holding back the wolf's jaws from his throat, he snarled back at the wolf. "Hey! You want to die too fluffy? We're in a bloody nuclear ship, and jetting down at the ground at about 567 MPH!" To accentuate his point, the ship started to tip slowly, then faster into a nose dive, thankfully the engines cut, but now it was just a hunk of metal hurtling at barren desert below. "Grrr..... Eargh!" Ashe pushed at the wolf with his feet, hoping to force it back long enough for him to grab a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

The wolf was slammed against the walls of the pit and was slightly dazed, giving enough time for Ashe to grab a parachute from the wall. The wolf stopped, it had heard what Ashe had said, and didn't like it. He changed into Gabriel's human form and huffed, "Fine! But once we get down there you're a dead man!" the wolf grabbed it's own parachute and motioned for Ashe to go first, it didn't want to be tricked into jumping out of the plane and have Ashe suddely regain controls and fly off without him. He couldn't risk that, he needed to kill the vamp and find his pack. He didn't feel right without his pack. He felt alone, and scared. He felt like nobody would understand him other than his pack.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 am

"Fine by me..... I'm just not going to land in the same area as you mate, I'm not going to injure Gabriel you frakin' idiot." He growled, and opened the side door in the Gunship, and jumped into the air, the slipstream catching him, and tossing him about. Finally, he started to fall, watching the Gunship arc still going at its max speed, outdistancing him by a long shot. "See ya' mate....... Hopefully we can talk on better terms later... Till' then..... BOOONNNZZAAAIIII!!!!" Ashe yelled that out into the empty air as him streaked downwards towards the desert below. His grin looked maddened, as he held out on pulling the string to the parachute till' the last moment, and when he did, the jolt shocked him, and he started to float gently downwards, seeing the red glow of the Gunships's engines arc, until it hit the ground, lighting up the night sky with it explosion, sending out flaming chunks of twisted and melted steel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural(not the show)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next